Maj'Dul Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Tomorrow (08-09-20) at 4:00 PM PST there will be a gnome seeking help in the Withered Lands . Seems he has lost some papers and needs help finding them
  2. Bardire New Member

Thank you Miriele for this Opportunity to get this quest for my Alts! Will keep an Eye out for other possible Status Quest!
  3. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Maj'Dul!

Stop by Kylong Plains on Sunday, 8/9/20 around 10am PDT to aid the scholars in restoring balance to the Planes of Fire, Water, Earth, and Air

NOTE: This task is not repeatable

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice.
  4. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

The gnome has found himself to be extremely tired and will run this one on Monday (08-10-20) same time same zone
  5. Survivor New Member

Oh shoot. I missed the Sunday event. Didn't read your post till now.
    Any chance on doing this again? Sorry.
  6. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Survivor,

I am so sorry you missed Myalis visiting us today. Since this specific one was just done it will be a bit of time before the scholars will be out again. It is possible one of our other contacts in another realm may be out and about soon™. Keep watching here for posts of upcoming events :)
  7. Survivor New Member

I just needed it for this server. :( Oh well. Thank you anyway.
  8. Ubaybee New Member

Myalis did a wonderful job on Sunday. She kept her patience and handled the crowd (BIG crowd) well despite some players getting a bit 'antsy'.

Thank you so much! I so appreciate the guides in this game .... You are the best!
  9. Katzandra New Member

Dag nab it!!! Been watching for this one at a time that didn't conflict with my noon pacific raid time on Sundays and..... I missed it! (Again....)

Hoping you will face the crowds again soon! Thanks for all you do!
  10. Grammy Whammy New Member

Thank you so much for your patience Myalis, was able to get quest on almost all my alts, and status is great for our guild.
  11. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Did to the storm that went through the state yesterday I was without power for eight hours and today no internet so not sure when I will be running this I one .thanks
  12. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Tomorrow (08-22-20) around 4:00 PM PST there will be a baby dragon seeking help at the Lighthouse in Antonica
  13. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Maj'Dul!

Stop by Antonica on Wednesday, 8/26/20 around 10am PDT to meet with someone preparing for a hunting expedition.

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice.
  14. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Our visitor got called into an urgent hunters meeting so he will be running about 1 hour late. He will still be coming by, but will be showing up around 11am.
  15. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Tomorrow (08-29-20) around 4:00 PM PST there will be a poor starving troll in the Enchanted Lands. Come on over and see if you can help him
  16. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Maj'Dul!

I heard a well known hunter/collector who will be visiting and in need of your assistance! Stop by Darklight Wood on Monday 8/31/20 around 2pm PDT to see how you can help :)

17. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Today (09-05-20) around 4:00 PM PST there will be someone just outside Blackburrow in Antonica needing help with the gnolls inside
  18. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Maj'Dul!

Do you ever look up at the night sky and wonder about traveling to the stars above? Well, a lovely scholar will be in Kylong Plains on Monday, 9/7/20 around 9am PDT looking for your help to do just that!

note this quest is non-repeatable

19. Survivor New Member

Thank you so much for doing this again. Really appreciate it. I was able to get all my alts this quest finally. :) You guides are the greatest.
  20. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Tomorrow (09-12-20) around 4:00 PM PST there will be a gnome on the docks of Antonica, maybe you can help this poor fellow out