Skyfire Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I heard that...

The Fungus appreciated all the people who came out to save him from the cook. Remember that Mushrooms are friends not food.
    Butterflyqueen and Rosyposy like this.
  2. Tagg New Member

has any one heard any whispers of a strange erudite returning to terans grasp soon?
  3. Butterflyqueen Member

those shrooms man are cannibals they eat little baby mushroom man , at least the Mushroom kink does .
    Rosyposy likes this.
  4. Marcos New Member

I was wondering if a Erudite will be seen in Teren Grasp anytime soon.
    Badur likes this.
  5. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Marcos,
    I will put the word up to the Erudites. Looks like they were in town last Wednesday so not sure what they may say. All I can do is ask though.

Respectfully,

Guide Badur
    Butterflyqueen likes this.
  6. dorotea New Member

Greatly to my surprise one was in Teren Grasp rather early in the day - I was lucky enough to log on just in time to take advantage. A return visit would be fine though it was so recent one of the other three high-status events might draw a larger turnout.
  7. Marcos New Member

Are they just not posting they are going to be there in advance I have been waiting for there help but can not be on all the time. I thank you for your help and you all are doing a good job TY.
    Badur likes this.
  8. dorotea New Member

Guides are players like us that enjoy helping out and doing a bit of roleplaying while they do in some cases. As with us, their schedules are not always predictable. On the one hand, an event may be cancelled with no notice at all or very little because of real life issues, a power outage, a computer problem and the like. On the other hand they may suddenly have extra time or get the urge and show up to hold a Guide event with no mention here. Whatever they can do is valued and cherished and we are better off for it. I think they all understand that advance notice is helpful but an event held impromptu with no notice is normally better than no event at all.
    Butterflyqueen and Badur like this.
  9. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Dorotea, Thank you for the understanding and kind Words.

Marcos, As stated above, We have Guides on various schedules. Some are on at a later schedule than others, This helps us be able to provide quest to all players. While we attempt to post them, We are indeed fallible humans. We may forget to post, or we may get last minute time to run on a short notice. We will do our best to allow folks advanced knowledge, but sometimes, We don't. I am sorry for that. as for the Erudites, They are also somewhat difficult to work with. They have a tendency to show up when they feel like it and not always provide us with advance notice to give you. We will work with them better to try and give you more advanced notifications. I would, however, when asking or requesting certain events, Letting us know a time would help as well. We do have players on this Server across the North America (U.S, Canada) as well as some in Europe and Other lands out there who play at various times of the day. Knowing a ballpark time would allow us a more accurate timeframe to try and schedule the Event. And from one Dwarf to another, Not everybody runs a tight schedule like we do!

Thank you Both for your Patience, Understanding and Appreciation!

Respectfully,

Guide Badur
    Butterflyqueen likes this.
  10. Marcos New Member

Thank you Badur and I do understand they can't always be on and I do respect there work and there time. It's not like I can"t be on any given time for I can lol I am retired but spend from some to several hours of the day on EQ2 it depends on the day and hoe the little Dwarfen woman nips at me. I guess I will try and look more often than not. Don't get me wrong though I like the Guides and have done alot of there quest but just to know advance makes it easier.
    Ty
    Butterflyqueen and Rosyposy like this.
  11. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

I be hearin' ...

On Friday, 3 July 2020 at 4 p.m. PDT, There will be Erudites visiting Teren Grasp! If You have already helped, Feel Friends to Send Friends and Relatives!

** This is a once per Toon Event. Please make sure you dismiss all pets and Mercs in order to allow for Easier access to players wanting the Quest.

And a Happy Fourth of July to our Friends and Relatives in the United States.

Due to Some Atmospheric Issues with the teleporters, This Event has been Delayed 1 hour. My apologies, But the Gods have made for a very Bumpy Ride. So 4 p.m. PDT this event will Happen tonight!
    Tagg likes this.
  12. Marcos New Member

Thank you Badur I will be there.
  13. Tagg New Member

Is the Erudite running late? No ones in KP 1 or KP2
  14. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Lookin4quests likes this.
  15. Frostii New Member

TY so much. Was able to get the Teren's Grasp guide quest on all my toons. Some will take a while to level to complete. Some I can complete now but am waiting for a future double status week to complete. The small membership of {Wheel of Time} appreciates all you guides greatly. What has been happening recently with these guide events reminds me of why I fell in love with the original EQ and how much guides helped forge the community there. In past years the concept of a guide was akin to calling customer service at a bank. Extremely impersonal. You guys and gals as guides have stepped up your game a thousand fold with engaging with the community. We feel the love, and we missed it.
    Badur likes this.
  16. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I heard that....

The Gnolls of Blackburrow are rallying and about to burst from their home and run free rampaging across Antonica. Come mentor down to 20ish and help stem the tide! Do it for our Queen or for Bloodlust. Meet me outside of Blackburrow in Antonica Sunday July 5 about 1pm pst
  17. Tagg New Member

Any chance any guides might be able to offer the quest Kael or be Kael'ed
  18. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

I be hearin,

I was with some of My Dwarven Friends and Hear one talk about some Coldain out in Outer Kael tomorrow (16 July) around 1300 PDT (1 p.m.). If ye be looking to help them out, be sure ta Stop by there.

This is a once per Player Event. If ye have already ran it, be sure to let your Friends, Families and Everyone sel know about it!
    Tagg and Cassta like this.
  19. Cassta Member

Thank you Krag for hosting our event. You were extremely efficient and really fast! :) It was a true pleasure.
    Badur likes this.
  20. Frostii New Member

TY Krag! You Rock!
    Badur likes this.