Maj'Dul Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Today (05-16-20) around 4:00 PM PST there will be someone outside Blackburrow in Antonica, seems the gnolls are out of control again
  2. Liandraa Apprentice EQ2 Maj Dul

There seems to be a "giant" problem that the Stormshield Clan needs help with. If you are a mighty adventurer, meet with a member of the clan in Outer Kael on Wednesday, 5/20/2020 at 12:00 pm (Noon) Pacific to test your meddle as a great adventurer!

Please note: this quest is not repeatable.
  3. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Maj'Dul!

I heard there will be a crafty dwarf looking for help in Butcherblock on Thursday, 5/21/20 around 3pm PDT. Come on over and see what he might be needing from you!

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice.
  4. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Today (05-22-20) around 4:00 PM PST there will be a snowperson on the docks of Frostfang Sea. Drop by and see how you might be of aid
  5. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Maj'Dul!

Stop by Commonlands on 5/23/20 around 11am PDT and help out a great hunter with a trade proposition!

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice.
  6. Sixth Legion New Member

Respectfully request a Guide Event to release the Celestial Inquisitor Mercenary quest starter on Maj'Dul :)

Thank you for all you do.
  7. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Thank you for your post Sixth :) We will pass along the request to the scholars and see what their availability may be. Note we cannot guarantee days or times however. :)
  8. Inuf New Member

Missed this as I work, any est on the next one that will happen on a weekend?

Thanks.
  9. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Thanks for your post Inuf :)

We are happy to pass along the request, but cannot guarantee any dates or times. Keep watching here for posts on possible upcoming events =)
  10. Sixth Legion New Member

Thank you for your response Miriele!
    Miriele likes this.
  11. Bardire New Member

I would like to take a moment and give thanks to Our Guides on Maj'Dul. Been a tough couple months so far and they have done great things to keep up entertained during that time. I, for one, appreciate all you Folks do!!
    Miriele likes this.
  12. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Thank you for your kind words :)
  13. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Today (05-30-20) at 4:00 PM PST there will be a gnome on the docks of Antonica looking for some help. Come on by and see if you can help
    Sixth Legion and Rosyposy like this.
  14. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Maj'Dul!

Stop by Sundered Frontier on 6/3/20 around 2pm PDT and help a special someone with a big event they are preparing for!

15. Sixth Legion New Member

dang i missed this! Was this for the celestial mercenary?
  16. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Sixth Legion! It was not related to any mercenary, but you did miss some very adorable and happy Hua Meins looking for your help!.
    Sixth Legion likes this.
  17. Liandraa Apprentice EQ2 Maj Dul

Myrist Scholar, Lialla Irfan is returning with her eyes on the sky and looking for adventurers willing to explore a new land. If you can assist, please look for her at Teren's Grasp (Kylong Plains) on Sunday, 6/7/2020 at 1:00 pm Pacific Time.

Please note: this is a non-repeatable task.
  18. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Today (06-06-20) around 4:00 PM PST there will be a dwarf in Frostfang Sea in the tavern area, seems he is seeking help collecting his favorite ales. Maybe you can help him.
  19. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Maj'Dul!

Stop by Thundering Steppes today, 6/6 around 12pm PDT to help a friendly Othmir with a fishy situation he is stuck with, that only you can help fix!

20. Katzandra New Member

Thanks for doing the Guide's Guide to Luclin!
    Sadly I have raid on Sunday afternoons which kept me from participating. I have a few alts that are itching to get the quest. Hoping you wonderful volunteers will have the perseverance to do the quest at varied times.
    Thanks again for all you do!