Thurgadin Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Ninwa, Apr 17, 2016.

1. Rosyposy Active Member

Thanks so much for the newsies quest today! I was able to pick it up on all my Thurgadin toons.
  2. aphonsus New Member

Was this an error in the date? No one was there...
  3. Alinta Guide EQ2 Valor

There was indeed someone there and Grindsmaul was lucky enough to get some great help.

On Thursday the 21st May around 5:00 Pacific (5:00am)/ 12:00GMT there will be a Prince seeking assistance in Antonica near North Qeynos gates.
  4. Ninwa Senior EQ2 Isle of Refuge

On Thursday May 21st a Froglok named Lillyhop will be near the wizard spires in the Moors of Ykesha handing out maps to Luclin. She'll be there around 12:00pm Pacific / 8:00pm UK / 21:00 EU / 22:00pm Moscow time
    Rosyposy likes this.
  5. Riversongs New Member

oh where oh where can my Lillyhop be? :-D lots of us are looking for you.
  6. aphonsus New Member

Was someone there? Didn't see anyone.
  7. Alinta Guide EQ2 Valor

On Thursday the 28st May around 5:00 Pacific (5:00am)/ 12:00GMT there will be a two researchers Alstair and Helgaa seeking assistance in Frostfang near the Docks area. I am sure there is mush to be learned!
  8. Flatline New Member

Any hope for a run of any of

Guides to the Celestial realms
    Luclin Event (Maps)
    Newsies

In the near future?

Thanks in advance!
    Butterflyqueen likes this.
  9. Gryger SWAT EQ2

Across the wilds of Norrath, the call goes out!
    Boldest of the bold, bravest of the brave... Do you dare enter Kael Drakkel to answer the challenge of the Stormshield Clan?
    This Wednesday (06/24 @ 1200 PDT / 2000 BST) Krunjir Stormshield will be in the Eastern Wastes, offering this challenge to the bravest souls of Norrath! Come one, come all, complete the quest for your "larger than life" reward! :eek:

DISCLAIMER Only Level 90+ can enter Kael Drakkel, although you may accept the quest, you will not be allowed to enter. Also, this quest can only be offered once to each character. Once you have completed it, you cannot take this quest again.

*Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.*
    Rosyposy likes this.
  10. Gryger SWAT EQ2

Ho, Norrath!
    Guide Gryger here, with a bit of gossip! I have it on good authority that a researcher studying the ancient axes of Kaladim is wandering around the Butcherblock Mountains recruiting brave souls to journey within and learn the ancient secrets of the dwarven axemasters!

Tuesday, July 21 @ 1300 Pacfic (2000 GMT)

*Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.*
  11. Gryger SWAT EQ2

Greetings, Norrath!
    I hope everyone is enjoying Tinkerfest; I know I am!
    I bring rumors of a gnome tinkerer looking for people to assist him in gathering some materials to test a new device!
    He is still working on the final bits, but he assures me that he will be out in the Moors of Ykesha tomorrow looking for assistance.

Tuesday 07/28/2020 @ 1300 Pacific (2000 GMT)

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Please remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of a delayed or cancelled event, we will make every effort to inform you of the cancellation or delay.
  12. Gryger SWAT EQ2

Ho, Norrath!
    Guide Gryger here, bringing you news of an opportunity to explore the marvels of Luclin!
    I have it on good authority that a researcher will be in Kylong Plains handing out a special set of instructions for exploring the moon!

Note: There is a limited set of scrolls, so the researcher can only offer it to each character only once. If you have performed this task and explored Luclin and gained your reward, it cannot be offered to you again.
    Also, please, no guild banners right next to her. She's a twitchy sort, doesn't really like massive crowds. :)

Thursday, 08/27/2020 1200 Pacific
  13. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

09-02-20 around 9:00 AM PST there will be a snow person on the docks of Frostfang Sea, drop by and see if you can help her
  14. Gryger SWAT EQ2

I just received word of another exploration opportunity, this time journeying into The Celestial Realms!
    Our intrepid researcher will once again be wandering about Kylong Plains and she has a scroll listing a few destinations to check out.

** note: there is a limited number of scrolls available, if you have already completed this quest, it cannot be offered to you again ** also, she is a bit skittish, doesn't like crowds so please, no Guild Rallying Flags right next to her!

Thursday 09/03/2020 1200 Pacific Time

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Please remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of a delayed or cancelled event, we will make every effort to inform you of the cancellation or delay.
  15. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Unfortunately the snow person hurt her back and will need to reschedule the quest
  16. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Going to run this tomorrow (09-03-20) however it will be at 8:00 AM PST instead of 9:00 AM PST
  17. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Tomorrow (09-08-20) around 8:00 AM PST there will be something just outside Blackburrow in Antonica seeking help with the gnolls inside
  18. Gryger SWAT EQ2

Ho, Norrath!
    Guide Gryger here, bringing you news of a potential adventure into Thalumbra!
    I have it on good authority that a denizen of the depths has been wandering the face of Norrath, exploring.
    He's about to return home and is going to return the favor! He has a few scrolls in his possession that outline some areas of his home that he is willing to share with you.

NOTE: please check your Quest Journal for "The Guide's Guide to Thalumbra" to make sure you do not already have the quest, or have completed it. It can only be offered once. Also, kindly refrain from putting Guild Rally flags right next to the poor fellow, crowds make him nervous. Thanks!

Thursday, 09/10/2020 @ 1300 Pacific Time, Geater Faydark

Guide Event Disclaimer:
  19. Gryger SWAT EQ2

There's word on the wind regarding a young drake seeking to expand his hoarde! The other dragons are constantly making fun of him and his meager treasure trove. He's been making his way through Norrath, but I have it on good authority that he will be somewhere in Lavastorm tomorrow!

Tuesday, 09/15/2020 @ 1300 Pacific (2000 GMT)

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Sheriane likes this.
  20. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

09-17-20 around 8:00 AM PST there will be a gnome on the docks of Antonica seeking help with a small task.
    Sheriane likes this.