Kaladim Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

There will be someone on the docks of New Halas (Frostfang Sea) tomorrow 10-07-19 at 4:00 PM PST, They will be helping with your decorating need
    Rosyposy likes this.
  2. Elyshka Well-Known Member

If you enjoy tales of things that go bump in the night, make your way to Antonica on Saturday, October 12th around 1:30 pm PDT (4:30 pm EDT / 8:30 pm UTC) and meet with Odelyn Loresinger, traveling bard and collector of stories.
    Momo, Riversongs and Rosyposy like this.
  3. Elyshka Well-Known Member

Hey guys! I just got word from Odelyn that she'll be running about 15-20 mins late and she wanted me to give you a heads up. *sighs* Performers -- always drama with those guys!
    Rosyposy and Momo like this.
  4. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings Kaladim!

Everyone wants to keep Norrath safe right? Well stop by Antonica on Sunday 10/13/19 around 10am PDT to see how you can help protect travelers from an ever growing nuisance!

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice
  5. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

10-14-19 at 4:00 PM PST you will find an ogre who needs a bit of help. Look for her in the tradeskill area of New Halas in Frostfang Sea
  6. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

10-22-19 at 4:00 PM PST head over to the Lighthouse in Antonica, There will be a baby dragon in need of some help
  7. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings Kaladim!

This just in! Stop by the Commonlands TODAY, Thursday 10/24/19 around 7pm PDT to assist a Gnome looking to improve the lighting of Norrath for the better!

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice
    Rosyposy likes this.
  8. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

At 4:00 PM PST in Frostfang Sea there will be someone needing help with some research on certain fungus critters.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  9. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

11-05-19 at 4:00 PM PST there will be a gnome on the docks of Antonica. Come on over and see if you can assist him
  10. Elyshka Well-Known Member

Calling all crafters!

A harried halfling will be seeking assistance in the Enchanted Lands on Saturday, November 9th around Noon PST (3 pm EST / 8 pm UTC / 7 am AEDT). Even apprentice tradesmen can help, so dust off your crafting gear and meet with him, won't you?
    Rosyposy likes this.
  11. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

11-12-19 at 4:00 PM PST there will be a ratonga in a panic on the docks of Antonica. Surely you can help the poor thing out.
  12. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings travelers!

Everyone loves stories, and we have some to tell! Stop by Antonica on Wednesday 11/13/19 around 230pm PST for Part 1 of a special tale, then part 2 on Friday, 11/15/19 also around 230pm PST!

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice.
  13. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

There is this poor ogre who needs some help in brewing the winning swill for a contest, come to New Halas (Frostfang Sea) today 11-18-19 at 4:00 PM PST. She will be in the tradeskill area and promises no bashing
    Rosyposy likes this.
  14. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

11-24-19 around 4:00 PM PST there will be a troll at the Lighthouse in Antonica. Come on by and see if you can help this poor fellow out
    Rosyposy likes this.
  15. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Be on the lookout for a baby dragon around the docks of Antonica. She will make an appearance 12-01-19 around 4:00 PM PST
    Rosyposy likes this.
  16. Momo New Member

Dear Guides,
    so very sorry, but I missed the visit of Oyenna Loresinger on wednesday 11/13/19 and thus the first part of the story about the golden staff. I have tried since to ask around in my guild if someone was present and has log files, but so far unsuccessful. Now I wanted to kindly ask, if there might be a way to still get the first part of this story? (I would be grateful for a text file or something! I would never ask to come around and repeat it for us slackers.) I am so hoping to learn very soon how to craft notebooks, we want to start a guild library... and this was really some precious bit of old lore, wich I so unluckily missed the first part of. i am soooo sorry!
  17. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Momo!

While this tale has been placed back upon the library shelves for a bit to allow room for other stories to be told, I will check with the Loresinger's and see what can be done to help out. :)
    Momo likes this.
  18. Momo New Member

This is awesomest nice and I thank you muches!
  19. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Momo, did you get a chance to check your private messages here on the forums yet? I believe the Loresingers left you a message :)
    Momo and Rosyposy like this.
  20. Momo New Member

Ha! Yes I did, and I spoke the incantation exactly, and it worksed! Magic with a tale innit :)
    Rosyposy likes this.