Kaladim Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Be on the lookout for someone needing help in Antonica on 08013-19 at 4:00 PM PST. They will be outside Blackburrow.
  2. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Today at 4:00 PM PST there will be a baby dragon on the docks of New Halas in Frostfang Sea. Come on over and see what her need is
  3. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

08-25-19 at 4:00 PM PST there will be an ogre in the tradeskill area of New Halas (Frostfang Sea) come on by and see what she needs. She promises no bashing..maybe
  4. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

09-01-19 at 4:00 PM PST there will be a ratonga seeking help in Antonica, find her at the Lighthouse
  5. hyperhexe New Member

Too bad it is always at this time :( there I sleep (european time)
  6. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

While I cannot promise to run a quest at any certain time, let me know a good time and I will see what I can do
  7. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

09-10-19 at 4:00 PM PST head over to Darklight wood, there will be an Arasai looking for some help
  8. Butterflyqueen Member

I don't know who did the guide quest today in EL I just wanted to say thank you very much for the fun and the frosted apples, but from the looks of it , it was Kellin making a surprise appearance she seams to be the only one posting here lately.
    Rosyposy and Elyshka like this.
  9. Elyshka Well-Known Member

Appolina's appearance was a last-minute, "holy cow, there's some free time in my crazy schedule" situation. We will endeavor to make more posts here when possible, not to worry! Glad you enjoyed her visit. She mentioned to me that she was very grateful to everyone who came out to help her. :)
    Rosyposy likes this.
  10. Butterflyqueen Member

oooh lol of curse it's you Elyshka I must have left my brain in my Ratonga.
    Elyshka and Rosyposy like this.
  11. Elyshka Well-Known Member

The rumors seem to be flying about quite a bit today! I just got wind of a few more things coming soon to Kaladim. Be alert around the following times if you're looking to lend a hand:
    • Saturday, September 14th around 9 am PDT (Noon EDT / 4 pm UTC) - A very busy merchant finds herself in need of a pick-me-up. Meet with her in Maj'dul if you can put a bit of pep in her step!
    • Tuesday, September 17th around Noon PDT (3 pm EDT / 7 pm UTC) - Grab an empty backpack, strap on your best running boots, and make your way to Nektulos Forest to meet with a witch with a most peculiar shopping list.
    hyperhexe and Rosyposy like this.
  12. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

09-17-19 at 8:00 AM PST there will be someone in the Commonlands seeking help with a bunch of orc warriors
  13. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Due to patching this will be ran when the servers are back up
    Rosyposy likes this.
  14. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Need that certain something to set off the decor in your home? Well today is your lucky day, at 4:00 PM PST on the docks of Antonia there will be someone to help you with that
  15. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings Kaladim!

There is talk of someone in need of help with some research they are involved in! If you have time to lend a hand, stop by the Frostfang Sea Docks (Halas) on Thursday, 9/26/19 around 7pm PDT!

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice
  16. Watercolors New Member

Oh Noes! Did I miss the Fungi hat reward quest? If not can we please have a wonderful someone visit and speak with us about obtaining it please!
  17. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

So sorry that you missed us Watercolors:(

The Azureflame family collected many specimens of fungoid for their research so they will need some time to complete that round of testing before coming back again.

We look forward to seeing you when they return!
  18. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Tomorrow (10-01-19) at 4:00 PM PST there will be someone on the docks of New Halas in the Frostfang Sea to help you with your fashion woes
    Riversongs likes this.
  19. Elyshka Well-Known Member

The Weekend Outlook:
    • Friday, October 4th around 2 pm PDT (5 pm EDT / 9 pm UTC) - There appears to be a very angry... umm... rug (?!) in the Sinking Sands.
    • Saturday, October 5th around Noon PDT (3 pm EDT / 7 pm UTC) - A provisioner is looking for some spooktacular ideas in the Frostfang Sea.
    • Sunday, October 6th around 6 pm PDT (9 pm EDT / 1 am [7 Oct] UTC) - Someone's got a bone to pick in the Commonlands.
    Riversongs and Rosyposy like this.
  20. Elyshka Well-Known Member

• Oh dear... There been a dreadful sandstorm and today's event will need to be rescheduled. As soon as I get word, I will be sure to let you know when it will occur. As of right now, the remainder of the events for this weekend will proceed as scheduled.
    Rosyposy likes this.