Phinigel Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Jul 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elyshka Well-Known Member

Greetings Phinigel!

The Guides of Phinigel may use this thread to alert you to upcoming planned Guide Events being hosted on Phinigel. If you want to be in the loop 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, click "Watch Thread" on the right-hand side of the thread, just above the body of the first post. You will receive emails/alerts any time a new post is made to that thread!

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Please remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of a delayed or cancelled event, we will make every effort to inform you of the cancellation or delay.

All times shown are considered Pacific Time unless otherwise stated.

Interested in joining the Volunteer Guide Program?
  2. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings adventurers!

I have heard stories of someone looking for you to go on an adventure in Norrath! If you think you can help, stop by Great Divide on Saturday, 9/23/17 around 12pm PT to see what you can do!

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice.
  3. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings adventurers!

There are rumors of a goblin who thinks he found the girl of his dreams. Stop by PoK on Saturday 9/30/17 around 5pm PT to see how you can help him get her attention!

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice.
  4. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings Phinigel!

Do you enjoy free-falling from great heights and feeling the wind upon your face as you plummet downwards? Stop by Rivervale on Saturday 10/7 around 1pm PT to see how fearless you truly are!

5. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings adventurers!

Are you a fix-it kind of individual? If you are, there has been talk of someone who followed instructions, but something did not work in the process. Stop by PoK on Saturday, 10/14/17 around 1pm PT to see how you can lend a hand!

6. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings Adventurers!

I have heard stories of a creature with a strange taste in snacks has been hanging around Norrath. Stop by PoK on Sunday, 10/22/17 around 10am PT and see if you can save weary travelers from becoming his next meal!

7. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings adventurers!

I have heard stories of a darkelf looking to exact her revenge! Stop by PoT around 11am PT on Sunday October 29th to see how you can assist in making her plan a success!

Note : All times shown are in PT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice
  8. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings adventurers!

I have heard that someone will be looking for your help to make a family visit the best it can be! Stop by PoK around 1pm on Saturday, 11/4 to see how you can make a difference!

9. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings Phinigel!

I have heard rumors of a High Elf looking for your help to be cool for the Fall season. Stop by East Commonlands on Saturday,November 11, around 1pm PT to see how you can lend a hand!

10. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings Phinigel!

I have heard of a young ogre who is looking for some barshin' buddies! Stop by Commonlands on Saturday, 11/18 around 4pm PT to join in the the fun!

11. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings adventurers!

The Scholars of Norrath are in need of your assistance! Stop by PoK today, Thursday 3/22/18 around 3pm PT to see how you can lend a hand!

12. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Adventurers!

Do you like Tinkerfest? How about stories? Yes? Then I bet you would love to hear a story about Tinkerfest! Stop by Plane of Tranquility Friday, 8/10/18 around 3pm PT to listen to my tale!

Note : All times shown are in PT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice.
  13. Pirowen SWAT Team Chair

Greetings Adventurers!

A young barbarian shaman has a secret and she could use some help, meet her near the PoK book in Everfrost around 8:00 pm November 14th if you'd like to help her.

The time is given in Pacific Standard time, remember that actors are volunteer players like yourself and may need to cancel or postpone without prior notice
  14. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Adventurers!

So you call yourselves hunters? A friendly Barbarian has a challenge for you if you do. Stop by PoK on Wednesday, 11/28 around 12pm PT to see how you can prove your strength!

Note : All times shown are in PT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice.
  15. Pirowen SWAT Team Chair

Greetings Adventurers!

A scholar seeks assistance with school supplies, be watching for her around 8:00 today!

The time is given in Pacific Standard Time, please remember that actors are all volunteers and players like yourself and may have to postpone or cancel without prior notice
  16. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings Adventurers!

Bandits are everywhere, and they again have stolen things that do not belong to them. Stop by Lavastorm TODAY, Saturday, 4/27/19 around 1pm PDT and seek out a lovely high elf in need of a few able bodied adventurers!

17. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings Adventurers!

Do you enjoy stories? How about pirates? Well if both of those interest you, stop by PoK Today, Tuesday 5/21/19, around 2pm PDT to hear a legendary tale!

18. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings Phinigel!

Norrath is full of so many stories to be told! Stop by Greater Faydark on Tuesday 9/17/19 around 2pm PDT to listen to a historic tale of champions!

19. Zipe New Member

No! I missed the event again! 3 years on Phinny and I still don't know what a guide event is! :(
    Eager to get lucky and meet you next time.
  20. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Oh no! I am so sorry you missed it :( Keep a watch here and I usually make posts when my schedule allows enough time to notify everyone ahead. Sadly sometimes the Gnomes and their tinkering devices make things go a bit haywire so if you do not see it here, watch in game for announcements :)

I look forward to seeing you soon!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.