Halls of Fate Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Oct 26, 2015.

1. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A Mystic has been plagued by visions of a lost soul. They have been unsuccessful with locating this lost spirit, and will be in the Obol Plains seeking those that would be willing to help them with this. If you are interested in helping out, meet with them on Wednesday, August 21, 2019 at 4:00pm PT.
    Soara likes this.
  2. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A Gnome visitor in The Commonlands seems quite distraught and looks as if he could use a bit of help. I wonder what it is that is bothering him? If you are curious to find out what the Gnome wants, meet with him at 10:00pm PT on Thursday, August 22, 2019.
    Soara likes this.
  3. Kaithren Quest Team Member

I heard word that a shopkeeper was spotted in the woods running from those despicable bandits. I do hope they are alright. If you are interested in helping this poor soul, head on over to Antonica on Monday, August 26, 2019 at 10:00am PT.
    Soara likes this.
  4. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A Dwarf with little interest in adventuring and battles has taken a deep interest in all things fungal. They have recently heard of a place where some interesting Fungoids reside. Terribly busy with their research they could use the help of any willing adventurer. If you would like to help them, meet with them on Wednesday, August 28, 2019 in Frostfang Sea at 6:00pm PT.
  5. Holiday New Member

After watching for months, I missed the Nebulous Newsies quest in Obal Plains :( When there's free time would you please run one of the status quests again.
  6. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Good afternoon Holiday,

I am deeply sorry to hear that you have missed that quest. I would be more than happy to put your request in for you. :)
  7. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Do you seek dangerous and challenging adventures? Perhaps the visitor in in the Obol Plains has exactly what you are looking for. Meet with her on Monday, September 2, 2019 at 10:00am PT to hear more of what lies in store.
  8. Carynn Member

Any chance to also get a Thalumbra guide during this double status weekend? Thanks!
  9. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Greetings Carynn,

Thank you so much for your request! I would be more than happy to put your request in for you. Please remember though, that Guide's are volunteers and though we strive to meet player's requests there are situations outside of the Norrath realm that are of most importance. :) Thank you so much for your understanding. :)
  10. Holiday New Member

Thank you so much for getting the word out for Obol Plains, looking forward to the meeting:)
  11. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Glad to hear it! You are very welcome!
  12. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Do your usual adventures got you down? Has crafting put too many blisters on your delicate hands? Than a Gnemlin in Greater Faydark just might have the excitement you've been looking for! There's danger, and excitement, and who knows, you might find some cool loot along the way! Meet with him on Friday, September 6, 2019 at 10:00am PT to find out more!
  13. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Could your home use that extra something to make it feel that much more comfy? Than the Arasai coming to Gorowyn just might have what you are looking for! Meet with them on Thursday, September 12, 2019 at 10:00pm PT if you are interested in knowing more!
  14. Kaithren Quest Team Member

There seems to be an impatient Wood Elf in Isle of Mara. It seems he's been waiting for someone for quite some time. Perhaps he could use some help. If you would be interested in lending him some help meet with him on Tuesday, September 10, 2019 at 2:00pm PT.
  15. Kaithren Quest Team Member

What is this? An Erudite seems to be in a bit of a panic. I wonder why that could be? She appears to be holding something. Perhaps she could use some help. If you are interested in finding out what is problem seems to be head on over to The Enchanted Lands on Monday, September 16, 2019 at 10:00am PT.
    Peridot likes this.
  16. Udaesh New Member

any chance of some guide's guide sometime soon?
  17. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Greetings Udaesh,

Thank you for the request! I would be more than happy to put your request in for you! :)
  18. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A renowned provisioner is looking to add something new to her menu of great eats but her pantry is looking a little grim. If you are interested in helping her out, meet with her in Lavastorm on Wednesday, September 18, 2019 at 10:00am PT.
    Peridot likes this.
  19. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A visitor from the Great Library will be in Kylong Plains seeking those brave enough to aid him in his task. Should you wish to lend him your support meet with him on Friday, September 20, 2019 at 10:00am PT.
    Peridot likes this.
  20. Udaesh New Member

Thank you Kaithren! And thank you HoF team! We appreciate you all!
    Kaithren Voditi and Targ like this.