Thurgadin Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Ninwa, Apr 17, 2016.

1. Ninwa Senior EQ2 Isle of Refuge

Monday 15th July a gnome named Phire Wurcs seeks help with one of his experiments. He'll be in The Commonlands at 11:00am Pacific / 7:00pm UK / 20:00 EU / 21:00 Moscow time
  2. Katamarrant Guest

Hmmmm !! Never says never :p!

Have a look to (there are others one) : https://forums.daybreakgames.com/gu...adin-guide-events.5343883/page-17#post-433543

this one is in date of 04/09/2019

Promise I will take care of posting a note in this forum next time I will run "The Nebulous Newsies" quest
  3. Riversongs New Member

Sorry for the confusion... I had missed the in-game announcement for the last one.
    I'm new to this server and having a blast here. :)
    Very excited you are bringing the event back, < happy dance> I really appreciate the guide events, you guys are great!
    Katamarrant likes this.
  4. Riversongs New Member

I would love to see the quests, A Tinkerer's Clockwork Catalog and The Tome of Tinkering on this server.
    Pretty please with honey and sugar on top ;)
    Zartayn and Katamarrant like this.
  5. Katamarrant Guest

Do you dream of detonating Lesser Faydark? Blitzklang the gnome is dreaming exactly like you :) Maybe you could help him on 07/23/2019 at about 9:00 AM PDT / 04:00 PM BST / (18h00 Paris Time) / 19h00 moskow in Steamfont Mountains. If you don't, no worries, you will be able to ask him about The Tinkerer Clockwork Catalog :p
    Zartayn and Riversongs like this.
  6. Zartayn New Member

Still waiting for news about the Newsies or Guides Guide quests appearing on Thurgadin :)
    Thank you in advance :)
    Riversongs likes this.
  7. Marae New Member

I second that interest in Newsies and the Guides Guide quests, plus I want to thank you for the two guide quests during Tinkerfest! I managed to catch both of them. Great fun!
    Riversongs likes this.
  8. Zartayn New Member

Just now Guide event called out - Celestial Guides Guide quest, go meet Guide at Spires in Moors.
  9. Riversongs New Member

I have a love for wolves. I wonder if there is one I could have for my very own? One that i could pet... I would love to hunt one down. ;)
  10. Riversongs New Member

I wish I would have not missed this one. In need of a bigger bag. :-D
  11. July Blue New Member

I am also sorry I missed this. I saw the posting a day late; I had checked the forum earlier in the morning before the quest was announced.
  12. Katamarrant Guest

Want a map for Thalumbra ? This will happen today 08/19/2019 in Kelethin in Greater Faydark (ask for Tixwell Flipvolt) at (approx.) 09:00 AM PDT / 04:00 PM BST / 18h00 Paris Time / 19h00 Moskow
    Zartayn, hyperhexe and Riversongs like this.
  13. Riversongs New Member

Thank you so very much for coming out today and for posting to let us know where to find you. :)
    Katamarrant, Zartayn and hyperhexe like this.
  14. Zartayn New Member

Very nice to be able to catch the quest today - thank you :)
    Katamarrant and Riversongs like this.
  15. Zartayn New Member

Guide quest for the Celestial Guides Guide is being offered right now at spires in Moors.
  16. Riversongs New Member

Oh no not again :( I'm so sorry I missed this quest again. Please can you post when you will run this again? I really want to get a bigger bag on this server. Still watching for the "The Nebulous Newsies" quest.
    Katamarrant likes this.
  17. July Blue New Member

OMG me too! I checked in the morning, but that was before it was announced. Second time that's happened to me! And I missed the Thalumbra map quest, too. :( This is just not my week for catching guide quests, I guess.
    Katamarrant likes this.
  18. Katamarrant Guest

Mindsender will be looking for help regarding lost spirits in Obol Plains (Cardin Ward) on Monday the 08/26/2019 at 10:00 AM PDT / 05:00 PM BST / (18h00 Paris Time) / 19h00 moskow
    Riversongs likes this.
  19. Riversongs New Member

Doing a happy dance... thank you so much! :D I'll see you there. :cool:
    Katamarrant likes this.
  20. Riversongs New Member

Was checking the time for this event and looks like there is a one hr difference for PDT time then the others, will check at 9am just in case as the others all are for the same time,

Katamarrant likes this.