The Rathe Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest Guide Events' started by Ryleth, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Riviere SWAT EQ

Hello The Rathe!
    In celebrating Brew Day this March we are having a fun little race tonight Friday, March 16th at approximately 5:30 pm PT.

*Note - Not to be confused with Tipsy Teena

Hope to see you there!
  2. Zaldan Guest

GREETINGS Adventurers!

Today begins the Festival of Might!

Everyone plan on attending the Opening Ceremony today at around 1pm PST. This will start the month long series of challenges that will end with someone becoming the new champion for a whole year. Who will dominate the games this year? Will it be a close race? Will Becky ever realize her long lost mother is actually working for.... Oh wait that is As Norrath Turns. Different subject.

See you all at the Opening Ceremony!!
    Nniki likes this.
  3. Riviere SWAT EQ

Greetings!
    Sunday we are going to be running Test of Speed at 1pm PT (7/15/18). There are a lot of Festival of Might points up for grabs so you don't want to miss this one! ;)

The Festival of Might channel for The Rathe is FestoMight. Be sure to /autojoin this entire month to keep up with events.
  4. Zaldan Guest

Good day Rathe!
    Sunday, July 22 at approximately 1pm PST, we will be hosting yet another Festival of Might event. There are still plenty of points to be won and the champion of FoM is yet to be determined so make sure and watch for the announcement and bring your running shoes, this is the toughest event for the entire FoM.

The Festival of Might channel for The Rathe is FestoMight. Be sure to /autojoin so you don't miss out on any events.
  5. Zaldan Guest

Hear Ye, Hear Ye....

Come one... Come all....
    This Wednesday at approximately 5pm PST, we will be hosting the first of many more to come, Summer Carnival! There will games and prizes and loads of fun. You won't want to miss out on this!

See you all there.

Zaldan
  6. Riviere SWAT EQ

Greetings The Rathe!
    The Winter Funderland Winter Carnival is coming to town! We will be announcing the event at approximately 6pm PT on Friday, February 22nd. We are looking forward to having some frosty fun with you all! Hope to see you there! :)
  7. Riviere SWAT EQ

Greetings The Rathe!
    We have another Festival of Might event scheduled for Tuesday, 7/23 @ 7PM PT. The Test of Endurance is widely considered the most grueling and vicious event in the Festival of Might. There are lots of points up for grabs! :)

Watch for the yellow text signaling the start of the event. Hope to see you there!
  8. Riviere SWAT EQ

Hail The Rathe!
    It's time to test your knowledge of all things Norrathian! Please join me on Friday, July 26th at 7pm PT. I look forward to seeing you there! :)
  9. Riviere SWAT EQ

Greetings The Rathe!
    Thank you to all that have participated in this year's Festival of Might! I hope you all had as much fun as we did! We are going to get together one last time (for Festival of Might) and do the Closing Ceremony tonight Tuesday, July 30th at 8 PM PT. There are prizes for everyone that attends so come on out and cheer on this year's winners!

What with the login issues tonight we are going to cancel Closing Ceremony and reschedule it for Thursday, August 1st at 7PM PT. See you then! :)
  10. Nniki New Member

Unfortunately that conflicts with raid time for Beoran and I. :(

We usually don't get finished until later... 8:30PM PT at the latest. That's on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.

Can come visit us on the raid though! haha ;)
  11. Riviere SWAT EQ

Okay how about we do this at 9pm instead? You both kind of need to be there. haha See you then!
    Nniki likes this.
  12. Nniki New Member

Works for me! I'll let Beoran know too if he hasn't already read this. Thanks. :)
  13. fing New Member

I know we don't have a guide on our server currently, but, any chance for an event? I always go to every single one no matter what I am doing, they are always a lot of fun! :)
  14. fing New Member

Thank you!!!!
  15. Riviere SWAT EQ

We SWAT guides love to visit The Rathe whenever we can! There are lots of fun players there and we appreciate your support! Watch for something coming your way soon! <3

Riv
  16. fing New Member

Glad to hear.

Oh, I will. Looking forward to it.

Thanks again for the fun!
  17. Riviere SWAT EQ

Greetings friends!
    The Winter Funderland Carnival is coming to The Rathe this coming Saturday, January 9th at 3pm PT. Come join us for some fun games and prizes! We hope to see you there! :)
  18. Riviere SWAT EQ

Greetings to our friends on The Rathe!
    The Spring Fling Carnival is coming to your server this Saturday, May 22nd @ 6 pm PT. We hope you will join us for some fun games and prizes! :)
  19. Saenyer SWAT EQ

It’s that time of the year again! Festival of Might is upon us! Join us on the 1st of July at 7pm PDT for the Opening Ceremony for the 2021 Festival of Might Season! It is sure to be a great one! See you there!
  20. Riviere SWAT EQ

Greetings The Rathe!
    Here we go, losing things again! Must be the July heat that makes us so absent minded! Please, if you can, join us today July 6th at 3:00 PM PT and help us find our "stuff". ;)

~~The Festival of Might channel for The Rathe is FoFMight. You are encouraged to /autojoin this channel during the month of July so you don't miss any events you are hoping to attend. ~~