Antonia Bayle Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Ryleth, Apr 22, 2015.

1. StrainAsylum New Member

Thank you for running "A Guide's Guide to Thalumbra". Got back in time to catch THAT one :)
  2. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Today (07-04-19) there will be someone needing some help with gnolls in Antonica, they will be outside of Blackburrow around 4:30 PM PST
  3. Forestyne SWAT EQ2

The Festival of Might is underway and an overworked medic in Antonica looks like they could use some assistance at around 11 am PST.
    StrainAsylum likes this.
  4. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

07-11-19 at 4:30 PM PST head over to Frostfang sea where the rafts docks in the newbie area. There will be someone needing some research help
    StrainAsylum likes this.
  5. StrainAsylum New Member

So very sorry I missed these, but thank you for having them! Love what you Guides do and appreciate the time and patience you invest.
  6. Cindy New Member

Any plans for The Nebulous Newsies guide?
  7. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

We will be doing these again soon. Look for it sometime in the next couple of weeks.
    BrighidsForge likes this.
  8. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Thursday, July 18 at 4:30 pm pdt.

Some Hua Mein have been seen wandering around Antonica outside the North Qeynos gates. It seems they are unsure where to go. Wonder what they are looking for, maybe some adventurers familiar with the area can assist them with whatever they are seeking.
    BrighidsForge likes this.
  9. BrighidsForge New Member

Great! Thanks!
  10. BrighidsForge New Member

Thanks so much! You folks are awesome.
    StrainAsylum likes this.
  11. Cindy New Member

Thanks!
    StrainAsylum likes this.
  12. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Be on the lookout for a gnome seeking some help in Steamfont tomorrow (07-25-19) around 4:30 PM PST
  13. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Thursday, August 1 at 4:30 pm pdt

Look for a troll at the docks of Thundering Steppes. Seems she has some errands to run but needs someone to watch her young charges. Are you up to babysitting and keeping them out of trouble? Come to the docks if you can help.
    StrainAsylum likes this.
  14. Rhennon New Member

Any chance for Nebulous Newsies or Thulumbra status quests coming up soon?
    StrainAsylum likes this.
  15. StrainAsylum New Member

And/or MyristGuide? Still working up my Fallen Gate refugees to be ready for the expac coming (very exciting) and our guild is only 75 (sadness). Thank you for the hard work and patience of our guides, as well! I enjoy not only the high status quests, but the generally fun ones, so thanks!
  16. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Tomorrow (08-08-19) at 4:30 PM PST be on the lookout for a dwarf needing some help with a wee bit of gathering. He will be in Antonica at the Lighthouse
  17. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Saturday, August 10 at 11am pdt

The spirits are restless. If you are able to assist come to Obol Plains and see how you can help. (Nebulous Newsies)
    Rhennon and Geo like this.
  18. StrainAsylum New Member

Yay! My Fallen Gate refugees can get one of the high status quests! /does happy dance. I thank you, my guild thanks you and my cats thank you.
    Yareth likes this.
  19. Geo New Member

is the guide quest that rewards the steaming apple pie still offered occasionally? :)
  20. Geo New Member

the quest has a journal level of 100...can a lvl 80 get it?