Thurgadin Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Ninwa, Apr 17, 2016.

1. Tajar New Member

Hello and Merry Christmas!

Are there going to be any status quests over Frostfell? :)
  2. Katamarrant Guest

Rumor has it that people are still getting a bit lost in the Celestial Realms. Don't let this happen to you! Get date with Septos Veda in Kylong Plains for a very special map today 12/28/2018 at around 09:00 AM PDT/ 05:00 PM BST / 18h00 Paris Time / 19h00 Moskow
  3. Karamella New Member

Unfortunately I missed that one :( maybe next time :)
    Katamarrant likes this.
  4. Katamarrant Guest

Sure !! ;)
  5. Ninwa Senior EQ2 Isle of Refuge

Later tonight, Wednesday January 2nd 2019, Ghyftie Gigglegibber is seeking help locating some lost presents. He'll be in Frostfell Wonderland Village around 11:00am Pacific / 7:00pm UK / 20:00 EU / 9:00pm Moscow time
  6. Katamarrant Guest

I, Ferulg Slipstitch, am a tailor and I NEED your help urgently today (01/23/2019) at 9:00 AM PDT / 05:00 PM BST / (18h00 Paris Time) / 19h00 moskow in the Commonlands near Freeport Gates, I am commissioned to craft the most glorious ball gown of the world, an almost invisible to the eyes one, and I have absolutely no materials to do it !!
  7. SteveB New Member

Dear all,
    are there going to be any of the "The Community Lounge" event soon? would be so lovely to relax and chilling out and maybe get some nice festive hats in the lounge ;-)
    Rosyposy likes this.
  8. Ninwa Senior EQ2 Isle of Refuge

Tomorrow, Monday 18th February 2019 a love sick troll named Rhomie seeks your help. Something to do with a love potion. She'll be in New Halas around 11:00am Pacific / 7:00pm UK / 20:00 EU / 21:00 Moscow
    SteveB likes this.
  9. Balla New Member

Any chance we could get some nice status missions in near future? Pretty please?
  10. Katamarrant Guest

For sure, maybe next week ?

For the while, Braxled the axe collector will be waiting on you in Butcheblock Mountain on 02/26/2019 at about 9:00 AM PDT / 04:00 PM BST / 18h00 Paris Time / 19h00 Moskow (no status point but a collection of nice axes to decorate your houses :) )
    Rosyposy likes this.
  11. Katamarrant Guest

There is some rumor that people are still getting a bit lost in the Celestial Realms. Don't let this happen to you! Get date with Septos Veda in Kylong Plains for a very special map today 03/05/2019 at around 09:00 AM PDT/ 05:00 PM BST / 18h00 Paris Time / 19h00 Moskow
  12. Ninwa Senior EQ2 Isle of Refuge

I'm not sure what event you mean, that zone is not a place that is available to us easily. Please try to be aware that Guides are just volunteers and not employees of Daybreak Games, we don't have all the resources available that are possible in EQ2.
  13. Katamarrant Guest

Mindsender will be looking for help regarding lost spirits in Obol Plains (Cardin Ward) on Tuesday the 04/09/2019 at 10:00 AM PDT / 05:00 PM BST / (18h00 Paris Time) / 19h00 moskow
  14. Ninwa Senior EQ2 Isle of Refuge

Monday 15th April an Orc warrior named Grolk Bonecrusher seeks help to thin our his competitors ranks. He'll be around Turmoil Cemetary in The Commonlands at 11:00am Pacific / 7:00pm UK / 20:00 EU / 21:00 Moscow time
  15. Katamarrant Guest

Today 05/08/2019 (at 09:00 AM PDT / 05:00 PM BST / 18h00 Paris Time / 19h00 Moskow), your mousion... erm, mission, should you choose to accept it, will be to help a little poor (??) ratonga (Theevsy Fastpaws) dismantling a trap that a pesky gnome has built in... this will take place in Steamfont Mountains not so far from the Gnomeland Security zone
  16. Drona New Member

Hi,

Till today I didn't know about the guide events in EQ2 and I am someone who has been playing the game since 2004!

So can I ask any Guides on Thurgadin to run some events please? ideally after 9pm UK time as thats when I get to play the game :)
  17. Ninwa Senior EQ2 Isle of Refuge

Wednesday June 12th a Fungoid named Mooshroom needs some culinary help in Greater Faydark at 11:00am Pacific / 7:00pm UK / 20:00 EU / 21:00 Moscow time
  18. anelvena New Member

what is the chance we can get the Newsies quest out there? I'd love to get it done!
    Riversongs likes this.
  19. Katamarrant Guest

you did not pay enough attention or maybe are you unlucky ??
    Sorry the Nebulous Newsies quest was in Norrath last week :(
    You will have to wait again some days to get it back again.
    Next time, I will try to announce it here some days before runing it : I promise you :)
  20. Riversongs New Member

I also have been watching for the Nebulous Newsies event and never saw the in-game announcement of this quest. I think some of us play at different times and it's helpful to see it posted here.
    And thank you for doing the guide events they really add something special to the game experience. :)
    hyperhexe, Katamarrant and anelvena like this.