Halls of Fate Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Oct 26, 2015.

1. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A Troubador will be in Frostfang Sea awaiting any adventurer who loves to hear a good tale. If you are interested to hear what story they have to tell, meet with them on Thursday, June 6, 2019 at 10:00pm PT.
  2. Slimighack New Member

Kaithren ... Do I really need to lend him my hand??!! :)

I've become rather fond of my hand ... the right one more than the left. So, I can lend him my left hand! :)
  3. Kaithren Quest Team Member

I have to agree with you that I also have become quite fond of my hands as well. I don't think there will be a loss of hands though, although this is a task given by a Gnome. *frowns a little* Perhaps you could stop by and hear what they are needing before you decide to lend them your left hand? ;)
  4. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A skilled carpenter was busy preparing for a special event when he realized he had found himself in a bit of a dilemma. Pressed for time he decided to travel to Antonica to seek the help of adventurers. Should you be interested in helping him out meet with him at 12:00pm (noon) PT on Tuesday, June 11, 2019.
  5. Kaithren Quest Team Member

After being disappointed with their summer attire in their closet, this fashion minded High Elf has decided to make a trip to Timorous Deep in search of those willing to help them with their dilemma. If you would like to help them, meet with them at 10:00pm PT on Thursday, June 13, 2019.
  6. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A Coldain with a strange obsession will be Frostfang Sea. They are seeking help with their research from any willing adventurer. If you are interested in helping them, meet with them at 10:00am PT on Friday, June 21, 2019.
  7. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A Berserker has been betrayed and seeks revenge on those who have betrayed them. They will be in Greater Faydark looking for anyone who is willing to help them with their plot. They will be there on Friday, June 29, 2019 at 6:00pm PT.
  8. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A visitor from the great library is making their way to Stonebrunt Highlands. They are looking to find only the bravest of adventurers for their task at hand. If you are interested in lending your aid meet with them on Wednesday, July 3, 2019 at 10:00pm PT.
  9. Kuulei New Member

I hope we see status events before the double status is over ;)
  10. Kaithren Quest Team Member

An ancient priest has found that it has become a little more difficult to keep up with his duties. He is hoping that some kind adventurers would stop by and give him some much needed assistance. If you are wanting to lend your aid to this ancient priest, meet with him on Wednesday, July 10, 2019 at 3:00pm PT in The Commonlands.
  11. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Greetings Kuulei,

I would be more than happy to put your request in for you. :)
  12. Axe Searcher New Member

Hello! Still desperately seeking dwarves looking for historical ax examples in the Butcherblock Mountains in this realm of Halls of Fate! :)

AS
  13. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Greetings Axe Searcher,

I would be more than happy to put your request in for you. :)
    Axe Searcher likes this.
  14. Kaithren Quest Team Member

* An axe obsessed Dwarf will be visiting Butcherblock Mountains. He is seeking anyone who is interested in helping him sharpen is research skills. Meet with him on Friday, July 12, 2019 at 2:00pm PT.

* A Dwarf with an obsession is seeking help to refine his research about the finest axes in Norrath. If you are interested in helping him. Meet with him on Thursday, July 11, 2019 at 10:00pm PT in Butcherblock Mountains.
    Axe Searcher likes this.
  15. Axe Searcher New Member

I always underestimate how fast the Guide messengers are... X-P

/sigh :-/

Thanks! I hope folks got the chance to see him and he wasn't just twiddling his thumbs out there! :(

AS
  16. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Greetings Axe Searcher,

I am terribly sorry you missed the events. Hopefully you will be able to meet up with a certain Dwarf on their next visit.
    Axe Searcher likes this.
  17. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A Ranger in Antonica has received a request for some goods by a client but they don't think they'll be able to get everything in time. They are seeking help from any adventurer with excellent hunting skills. Meet with them on Thursday, July 18, 2019 at 7:00pm PT if you would like to lend them your aid.
    Axe Searcher likes this.
  18. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Have you ever wondered what the future holds? Will you find wealth? Power? Popularity? Or even that special someone? A visitor with a peculiar talent in Antonica may hold that answer. Stop by on Friday, July 19, 2019 at 2:00pm PT if you'd like to find out.
    Axe Searcher likes this.
  19. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Calling all crafters! Do you feel ignored, and sometimes even left out? Well one visitor in Gorowyn would like to change that. Meet with them on Thursday, July 18, 2019 at 10:00pm PT to see how they plan in helping you!
    Axe Searcher likes this.
  20. Peridot New Member

Hi!
    When can we expect the tinkerfest guide quests? (A Tinkerer's Clockwork Catalog and The Tome of Tinkering)
    Axe Searcher likes this.