Maj'Dul Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Maj'Dul!

I heard the Stormshield Clan has a task to offer any adventurers willing to venture in an area of giant proportions. Stop by Eastern Wastes on Monday, 5/20/19 around 3pm PT and test yourself!

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice.
  2. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Tomorrow (05-24-29) at 4:00 PM PST in Greater Faydark there will be someone offering a map to Thalumbra. Please note this quest is not repeatable.
  3. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings travelers!

The lovely Myalis will be stopping in Kylong Plains looking for those willing to assist her in the Celestial Realms. Visit her on Saturday, 5/25/19 around 12pm PDT if you are brave enough!

This task is non-repeatable.

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice.
  4. Jorja New Member

Hello,

Would it be possible to have the Nebulous Newsies guide event again? I missed the AoM and Thulumbra expansions so I would love to be able to complete it for the great reward and status.
    Thank you for all u do!
  5. Leafa New Member

With a few new transfers from the fallen Fallen Gate, I'd also love the chance for Newsies! Thanks so much for all you do!
  6. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Jorja :)

Thanks for your post and we will note your request down. Note that we did run one status quest yesterday and another will be run today. So keep a watch, we will do our best. :)
  7. Leafa New Member

Thank you!
  8. Jorja New Member

Yes thank you! I have completed the current guide quests so I cannot get them again unfortunately and an additional 66 slot bag would be a bonus.
  9. Sealyn New Member

Thank you Myalis for all the time you spent on Maj'Dul handing out the Celestial Guide's Guide quest! I was able to get it on all of my toons. You were awesome.
  10. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

You are most welcome, and it was a pleasure seeing you all today! :)
  11. Katzandra New Member

After being certain I would not need the Newsies quest ever again, I too transferred characters from Fallen Gate and could use the Newsies and Guides Guide quests. Are you guys still giving the Thalumbra guides quest out?

Thanks for your time and efforts!
  12. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Thank you for your post Katzandra!

We do still run the Thalumbra quest and it was just offered on 5/24, the Celestial Quest was just offered 5/25. I have noted the request for Newsies with the Maj'Dul team as well. :)
  13. Katzandra New Member

Thank you! I only moved my toons over yesterday and realized once again -- I have need for quests!
  14. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hehe, welcome to Maj'Dul :)
  15. Eleressa Secretkeeper Guest

Tonight at 900 PM PT (5/30/19) you will find a member of the Loresinger clan ready to tell you a tale of yesteryear. Look for her near the lighthouse in Antonica, this is your last chance to hear her tale before she files it away for the summer.
  16. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Tomorrow (06-01-19) at 10:00 AM PST be on the lookout for someone needing help on the docks of Antonica
  17. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings travelers!

There is talk of a Gnome in need of test vict.. err subjects to assist with an invention of hers. She will be looking for those interested in a royal race on Saturday, 6/1/19 around 2pm PDT in Thundering Steppes, so come on by and take a chance :)

18. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

This will be ran at 4:00 PM PST today due to family goings on
  19. Liandraa Apprentice EQ2 Maj Dul

A dragon needs some help with his hoard. If you can assist, please meet with him in Antonica near the lighthouse on Thursday, 6/6/2019 at 1:00 pm Pacific Time.
  20. Eleressa Secretkeeper Guest

Late night story lovers come to Antonica tonight, 6/6/19 at 900 PM PT for a story from the past. Look for a member of the Loresinger family near the lighthouse.