Kaladim Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

05-05-19 at 4:00 PM PST there will be someone seeking help in the Commonlands, come on by and see if you can lend him a hand
  2. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Alas our someone is not feeling to good at the time. They will be seeking help another day
  3. Elyshka Well-Known Member

Calling all bards, yarn-spinners, and storytellers of all stripes:
    • Saturday, May 11th around 8 am PDT (11 am EDT / 3 pm UTC ) - A little dragon who just loves stories is coming to play! Put on your thinking caps, brush up on your quick creativity, and come join her in Lavastorm. (P.S. This is a roleplaying event. If that's not your thing, it's totally cool. We'll catch you next time around. :))
  4. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

05-14-19 at 4:00 PM PST on the docks of Antonica be on the lookout for a half-elf seeking a good cup of coffee
  5. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings Kaladim!

Did you hear that? A once successful pirate is crying out for your help to be happy again. Stop by Commonlands on Tuesday, 5/14 around 3pm PDT to see what you can do to bring peace to this restless soul.

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice
  6. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

05-20-19 at 4:00 PM PST there will be a dwarf seeking some help in Frostfang Sea. Perhaps you can help this poor fellow out?
  7. Butterflyqueen Member

awesome our own guide events I did not know we got them :D
    Did not see this on the regular page for guide events so great thanks Miriele for redirecting me.
    lol and now I found it on top of the list:oops:
  8. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

You are most welcome! We look forward to seeing you and all the Kaladim players at our events :)
  9. Butterflyqueen Member

thanks for coming to our young server and giving us a nice quest to do :)
    It was kind of hard for me as somebody from Neriak to get there but it worked out ok .
  10. Elyshka Well-Known Member

I just had the strangest dream...

I was walking along the beach in the Enchanted Lands and saw a very distraught-looking young man. It appeared as though he'd lost something and I tried to call out to him, but a giant wave washed up on the shore and I woke up. So strange.

In any event, should you happen to be wandering about those lands this evening, May 22nd around 6:30 pm PDT (9:30 pm EDT / 1:30 am [23 May] UTC), perhaps you too might encounter the flustered fae.
  11. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings Kaladim!

A lovely Halfling is in need of help with a baking dilemma! Do you have time to spare so she can impress her love? Stop by Antonica TODAY, Thursday 5/23/19 around 3pm PT to lend a hand!

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice
  12. Cyrrena Active Member

Thank you Saidee for coming to visit us yesterday 23 May.

And thank you to all of the Guides of the Shattered Lands for all that you do for us and for sharing your time with us.
  13. Cyrrena Active Member

My apologies, double post. I hope all is well.

Croakis, there is interest on Kaladim in all the older launch guide events, as well as drunken Griffin Jumping.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  14. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

05-27-19 at 4:00 PM PST there will be a gnome seeking help. Look for him on the docks of Antonica
  15. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

I am sorry to the players who returned and I was gone, I started to have computer issues and needed to log, I will run this again another day so hold on to the quest
  16. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings Kaladim!

Have you heard of Boomba and his pickles? I bet you have! Well he has a relative who wants to be just as famous. Stop by Halas on Thursday, 5/30/19 around 3pm PT to see how you can help create another Norrathian celebrity!

17. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

06-03-19 at 4:00 PM PST there will be a troll seeking help, he promises not to bash you. Look for him at the Lighthouse in Antonica
  18. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings Kaladim!

There is talk of a Troll in need of your help to make her sister's birthday a very special one! Stop by Commonlands on Thursday, 6/6/19 around 3pm PDT to see what you can do. :)

19. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

06-11-19 at 4:00 PM PST you will find a baby dragon needing some help with her horde, She will be at the lighthouse in Antonica
    Rosyposy likes this.
  20. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings Kaladim!

Have you ever been lost? it can be frightening when you are alone, and with bandits all around, it is is even worse! Stop by Nek Forest on Thursday, 6/13/19 around 3pm PT to see how you can help a friend last another night before heading home!