Maj'Dul Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Razpberry!

We will chat with our contacts to see if they can send anyone out soon! Was there a particular "bag" you were looking for? I ask as our travelers comes from different realms to bring us those tasks and want to be sure the right one can make arrangements. :)
  2. Eleressa Secretkeeper Guest

If yer happenin ta' be in Fort Irontoe tomorrow 4/20/19 at 100 PM PT, yer might be findin' a dwarf that be needin' a bit o'elp with a sharp subject. Ye be finding him near the crossroads by the tunnel to the quarry.
  3. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Maj'Dul!

Galendria will then be in town looking for those willing to help restore balance to the spirit world. Stop by Obol Plains on Sunday, 4/21 around 10 am PT if you have what it takes!

THEN:

Our friend Myalis will be returning to Kylong Plains looking for those willing to assist her in the Celestial Realms. Stop by also on Sunday 4/21/19 around 2pm PDT if you are brave enough!

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice.
  4. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Someone in New Halas (Frostfang Sea) will be looking for some help, tomorrow (04-23-19) at 4:00 PM PST
  5. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

04-28-19 at 4:00 PM PST be on the lookout for an Arasai seeking help. He will be on the docks of Antonica
  6. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Maj'Dul!

There are rumors about a lovely High Elf in need of some fashion assistance! With spring around the corner Sharnalla is looking for help that only the adventurers of Norrath can give! Stop by the Isle of Mara, TODAY, 4/28/19 around 10am PT to see how you can lend a hand!

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice.
  7. Eleressa Secretkeeper Guest

If you like late night stories, you will find a member of the Lorsinger Clan in Antonica, near the lighthouse, on 5/2/2019 at 1000 PM PT.
  8. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

05-06-19 at 4:00 PM PST be on the lookout for an ogre in New Halas (Frostfang sea). He needs some help with a small task and promises no bashing..maybe
  9. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Maj'Dul!

Sailing on the seas is a wonderful feeling.. if the ship is crafted properly! Stop by the Isle of Mara on Sunday, 5/5/19 around 11am PDT to see what you can do to make someone's dream come true of becoming the captain of their very own ship!

10. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

I want to apologize for the inconvenience today. Sadly due to rough weather on the open seas.. tornadoes, waterspouts, waves of ginormous size... I was not able to stay around. I did get back for short bits of time and some of you were able to complete the task. So thanks for your patience.

I am going to reschedule my visit, as this weather was not expected and literally happened right as I started to chat with you all. So, come by Mara tomorrow, Monday 5/6/19 around 2pm PT and hopefully the sailing weather will be much calmer!
  11. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Seems our ogre is sick. So he be on another day and time
  12. Vlkodlak New Member

Hi there, we were curious as to if they might be adding a new bag guide quest that provides status akin to the Newsies? We find it rather inconvenient to only be able to do the quest once, since so many do not play alts. I mean limiting the quest to once a year would be at least something.
  13. Character New Member

I have to agree with this in part, maybe not a bag reward but definitely we need another quest or two that reward status similar to the Celestial Guide to Thalumbra but updated. With such large amounts of status required in this current expansion, there really should be more ways to acquire said status. I'm not even going to get into the insane platinum numbers on broker other than to point out that there is not one whole quest chain in the whole game that awards 1000 plat. There is not even a whole expansion timeline that awards 1000 plat. Please, by all means, prove me wrong as I would love to know where I should be spending my time. With regard to status, when we have items requiring twenty million and more to purchase items from the vendors....personally, I look at that as a major balance issue.

About the Guides themselves, thank you for all you folks do. You, the volunteers who give of your time and make an effort to create within the game a little more enjoyment for your fellow players, you all are heroes.
    Pijotre likes this.
  14. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Thank you for your post Vlkodlak!

We are players just like you and find out about new Quest offerings when you do. And,while it may seem inconvenient, many quests in game are not repeatable, for reasons DGC has decided upon.

One thing I do suggest, is using the /feedback option in game to get your thoughts and concerns to the right individuals.

You can also always check here where we may post up events that possibly you have not had a chance to experience yet. I do know there have been several visits from our friends in other realms you may be interested in and may fit what you looking for. :)
    Pijotre likes this.
  15. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Thanks for your post Character :)

As Guides, we do not have any control over current/potential in game options of acquiring status or plat so as I suggested to Vlkodlak in the post above, using /feedback in game would get those concerns to the right individuals at DGC.

We greatly appreciate your support of the Guides and the Guide program and look forward to seeing you at our events! :)
  16. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Maj'Dul!

There is talk of buried treasure, but assistance is needed to prepare for the search! If you have time to spare, stop by Thundering Steppes Monday, 5/13/19 around 3pm PT to see what you can do to get these pirates on their way!

17. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Today (05-13-19) at 4:00 PM PST be on the lookout for a pirate at the lighthouse in Antonica. seems he wants to update his wardrobe
  18. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Alas our pirate is being called away so he will need to seek help for his wardrobe another day
  19. Eleressa Secretkeeper Guest

So you like stories? One of the Loredinger clan will be in Antonica, by the lighthouse, tonight 5/15/2019 at 1000 PM with a tale for your ears. Bring your friends and enjoy a story of yesteryear.
  20. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Be on the lookout for a dwarf in need of some help. He will be at the entrance to Greater Faydark in Butcherblock Mtns tomorrow (05-19-19) at 4:00 PM PST