Maj'Dul Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Pijotre :) All events are always scheduled in Pacific Time, as DGC is in SoCal. :)
    Pijotre likes this.
  2. Sealyn New Member

Erian, thank you so much for your time in handing out the Guide's Guide to the Celesital Realms today. I know that is a lot of work and a bit of frustration between folks already having it/done it and everyone (and their pets and mounts and familiars) crowding you.

I ask for another time for it to be offered too. There were so many players there it was hard to get the quest for all of my toons (yes, I have a few :)).

Thank you again and thank you to all of the guides for your time.
  3. Katzandra New Member

Thank you so much! Finally got it on the toon that kept missing out! I know some of the other events are much more fun for the guides so we appreciate you taking the time to help us all with our status and inventory issues!
  4. Eleressa Secretkeeper Guest

On Wednesday March 20th at 1000 PM PT, if you happen to be in Antonica, somewhere near the Qeynos Claymore, you might find a person in need of some help.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  5. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Maj'Dul!

Stop by Greater Faydark, Saturday, 3/23/19 around 1230pm PDT to hear the third tale in a series that has been passed from generation to generation in Norrath.

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice.
  6. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Be on the lookout for a hungry troll in the Enchanted Lands this evening. She will be there around 4:00 PM PST
  7. Liandrah Guest

I hear there's a lovesick gnome in need of assistance. Find him near the entrance to Butcherblock Mountains in Greater Faydark tomorrow, 3/28/19 at 12:00 pm (noon) Pacific Time if you wish to help him out!
  8. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Maj'Dul!

The Days of Rain are quickly coming to an end, and we have 2 more chapters to tell in our story. Stop by Greater Faydark and meet with Oyenna to hear her remaining tales for March.

Saturday, 3/30/19 around 12pm PDT to hear part 4
    Sunday, 3/31/19 around 11am PDT for part 5, the conclusion to our tale

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice.
  9. Pijotre New Member

Thank you Miriele for the tale and thank you again for waiting for me :)
  10. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

You are most welcome :) Glad you enjoyed the tale!
  11. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

This evening around 4:00 PM PST be on the lookout for a gnome seeking some help. He will be on the docks of Antonica
  12. Eleressa Secretkeeper Guest

Late night players will want to be in Antonica tonight, 4/4/2019 at 1000 PM. Your favorite wandering Loresinger will be by the Lighthouse with a tale to tell.
  13. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

This evening around 4:00 PM PST be on the lookout for a ghostly orc in Greater Faydark, Seek him in the area around orc hill
  14. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

04-13-19 at 4:00 PM PST there will be someone on the docks of Antonica looking for hunters. Come on by and see how you maybe of help
  15. Liandrah Guest

A Ratonga needs your help with decorating. If you can assist, please him near the housing area in New Halas on Tuesday, 4/16/19 at 1:00 pm Pacific Time.
  16. Shreelanka New Member

im sorry to say i missed the quest for CD that is given out in OB is it possible to give it out again please ;)
  17. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Shreelanka!

We will get word out to our contacts in the area to see if they have a representative that may be available to visit us soon. :)
  18. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings travelers!

There is a rumor going around that someone is involved with a research study involving some strange creatures in the area! If you have time to lend a hand, stop by the Frostfang Sea Docks (Halas) Today, 4/15/19 around 4pm PDT!

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice
  19. Enertocter Member

I had fun during the event, especially the part where I figured out you could make furniture out of cheese! It opened up a whole new world of possibilities I never knew about before. I mean, what else have I been using plain old wood or boring iron which I could've substituted for cheese? Forks? Candles? Weapons? The possibilities are endless!

Thanks again for hosting the event!
  20. Razpberry New Member

Hi, can we please have the backpack guide event on Maj Dul this weekend?