Isle of Refuge Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Jul 20, 2016.

1. Alenna Member

thank you I will.
  2. Gryger SWAT EQ2

The gnolls of Antonica have gotten out of hand! By order of the Queen herself, a new member of the Qeynos Guard has been sent to deal with the problem, but she may be out of her depth. Please keep an ear out in Antonica and lend a hand if possible!

Thu 01/03/19 @ 6pm pacific
  3. Elyshka Well-Known Member

Happy New Year!

I hope that you've all made it safely through the dark and into the bright and shining prospects of another trip around our little star! And, speaking of the stars, I've heard some most intriguing rumors. Now, you'll never hear me repeating gossip, so you better be sure and listen close the first time:
    • Sunday, January 6th around 2 pm PST (5 pm EST / 10 pm UTC) - Are you curious to know what the year to come holds in store for you? A rather remarkable prognosticator will be allowing you the opportunity to take a peek into the future! Simply make your way to the Gorowyn City Festival for your chance to look to the stars for guidance! (This is an rp event.)
    • Wednesday, January 9th between 11 am PST and 5 pm PST (2 pm - 8 pm EST / 7 pm - 1 am [10 Jan] UTC) - Let's take to the skies and soar above the peaks of the Thundering Steppes! The Flying Freebooters are pulling into port and erecting their remarkable Aether Racing contraption for six hours, so strap on your flight goggles and get ready for adventure! (Note: The representative from the Flying Freebooters will be on hand for a short while at both the beginning and end of the racing schedule, but the track itself will be up for the entire six-hour period.)
  4. Aylea New Member

I made a new character for the new year and she is waiting to try her hand at her first guide quest! :) I hope the guides will be up to something this weekend. <3
    Elyshka and Rosyposy like this.
  5. Elyshka Well-Known Member

A rather curious case has lead a Coldain researcher to seek further information on a most unusual subject. If you can assist her, please head to New Halas on Tuesday, February 15th around 5:30 pm PST (8:30 pm EST / 1:30 am [16 Jan] UTC).
  6. Rosyposy Active Member

Tuesday, February 15? or today, January 15?
  7. Elyshka Well-Known Member

*sighs* You can tell I've been sick. My brain is on vacation! It was definitely January (and thanks for sending your sister to meet with our Azureflame sisters!).
    Rosyposy likes this.
  8. Elyshka Well-Known Member

Have you heard?

I've heard a couple rumors of things stirring soon. Be alert around the following times for your chance to lend a hand:
    • Tuesday, February 5th around 6 pm PST (9 pm EST / 2 am [6 Feb] UTC) - Otuno Quamaniq will be returning to visit with adventurers who are eager to learn their way around the Celestial Realms. He'll be making his way back to Odus, so watch for his call and join him in the Sundered Frontier! (Note: This quest is not repeatable.)
    • Saturday, February 9th around 1 pm PST (4 pm EST / 9 pm UTC) - A love-sick troll needs your help to secure the heart of the man of her dreams. Are you brave enough to help her in New Halas?
    Rosyposy likes this.
  9. Kristabella New Member

Please consider doing a round of the Guide's Guide to Thalumbra and Nebulous Newsies... We sure could use some status here, and the company of a Guide for as long as we can get them!!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  10. Elyshka Well-Known Member

Not to worry, they'll be visiting soon. Keep an eye here for further details! :)
  11. Elyshka Well-Known Member

Start spreading the News:

Some beloved friends are coming to visit soon, so be sure to leave yourself a reminder for the following times:
    • Tuesday, March 5th around 6 pm PST (9 pm EST / 2 am [6 Mar] UTC) - Otuno Quamaniq will be returning to visit with adventurers who are eager to learn their way around the Celestial Realms. He'll be making his way back to Kunark, so watch for his call and join him in the Kylong Plains! (Note: This quest is not repeatable.)
    • Friday, March 8th around 6 pm PST (9 pm EST / 2 am [9 Mar] UTC) - Rargnir Marrspear will be seeking some good News about some missing friends. Meet with him in the Obol Plains and see what you can do to help! (Note: This quest is not repeatable.)
    • Tuesday, March 12th around 6 pm PDT (9 pm EDT / 1 am [7 Mar] UTC) - Kessalie Coppersprocket will be making her way topside again, ready to catch all of you surface dwellers before you go off exploring the Ever Deep without a handy map to guide your way. Come to Kelethin and never get lost in Thalumbra again! (Note: This quest is not repeatable.)
    Rosyposy and Ratala like this.
  12. Ratala New Member

This is great news Elyshka! Hubby and I have made a couple of new chars that will be needing all these quests soon. Great timing :)
    Aylea, Rosyposy and Elyshka like this.
  13. Gryger SWAT EQ2

Hello my lovelies! Lady Ominotago Loresinger here... I've missed you all so much during my travels, but I am back and ready to take the stage to grace all of you with another tale from the wilds of Norrath.
    Please join me tonight as I outline the first part of a new epic! I am still looking for just the right spot (as they say 'location location location!') so please, keep your eyes and ears open this evening and I will announce the details then.

Sunday 03/03/2019 @ 1800 (6pm) Pacific
    Aylea and Rosyposy like this.
  14. Gryger SWAT EQ2

So I ran into the Lady Ominotago Loresinger and she was thrilled about the reception she received on her performance this evening! She assures me that tomorrow she will be back on the Isle of Mara to continue the tale.

Monday 03/04/19 @ 1800 (6pm) Pacific
    Aylea likes this.
  15. Gryger SWAT EQ2

Ho, Norrath! Guide Gryger here. I just wanted to let you all know that Ominotago was detained at an earlier rehearsal and will be late coming to you this evening.

Tuesday 03/05/19 @ 2000 (8pm) Pacific
    Aylea likes this.
  16. Elyshka Well-Known Member

Don't forget! *ties a ribbon around your finger*

Aylea, Ratala and Rosyposy like this.
  17. Ratala New Member

Thank you so much Elyshka :) We got all the quests you have given out this last week on our new characters, so we are set for a while.

We are a lucky server to have you spend so much time with us.
    Aylea and Elyshka like this.
  18. Elyshka Well-Known Member

Aww! The whole Isle of Refuge team just loves spending time with you guys! You really make being a Guide fun!

Now... I did hear that there were some loud rumblings occurring soon. Be sure to keep an eye here for details of an epic adventure of giant proportions and other madness happening next week!
    Aylea, Ratala and Rosyposy like this.
  19. Kristabella New Member

Next week?? Let me see did I miss it? March 12... it's March 23rd... someone get me a calculator...

LOL not trying to be pushy, we just love it when you guys come to visit!!!! Hope to see ya'll soon. IoR awaits your arrival!
  20. Elyshka Well-Known Member

Our Stormshield friend popped in on the 14th, but he didn't give us a heads up, so I wasn't able to post about it here. Thursdays are often the best time to catch folks in need and, when we hear about it ahead of time, we'll get the word out to you all.

Now, I did hear that someone was dropping in tomorrow, Sunday, March 24th around 1 pm PDT (4 pm EDT / 8 pm UTC) looking for a bit of advice regarding treasures. If this seems like something up your alley, rumor has it that you'll find him somewhere in Jarsath Wastes (will be in a safe location for the littles). Keep an ear out for where to find him!
    Rosyposy likes this.