Halls of Fate Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Oct 26, 2015.

1. Marcos New Member

I suppose you don't know when you are going to do Butcherblock again I was informed wrong on the time and so want to do it.
  2. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Good morning Marcos,

I'm sorry you weren't able to attend the event in Butcherblock Mountains. I would be more than happy to put your request in for you.
  3. Leonitas Member

I was saddened to learn i missed all the fun thursday. I have been so hoping to take a tour of Thalumbra. I have heard great things about this place!
  4. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Good evening Leonitas,

I am sorry to hear you missed the event on Thursday. I will be more than happy to put your request in for you. Please keep watch on the forums :)
  5. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Good morning fellow Norrathians!

* Last week a vistor came by and shared with you a tale of lore. It looks as though they will be back again to share with you the second half of the story. For those interested in hearing tales of lore, stop by Antonica at 10:00pm PT on Thursday, November 15, 2018.

* It appears that yet again a Dwarf with an obsession for fine objects will be in Butcherblock Mountains looking for some help with his research. If you are interested in helping him, meet with him on Friday, November 16, 2018 at 3:00pm PT.
  6. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Good morning my fellow Norrathians!

I have heard tales of some visitors making their way to Norrath...

* A Halfling with many fruitfull ideas will be in Butcherblock Mountains on Thursday, November 15, 2018. They are looking for adventurers to help them with a pressing issue. If you would like to lend your aid, meet with them at 3:00pm PT.

* A visitor is seeking hardy adventurers for help on a celestial scale. They will be in Kylong Plains on Monday, November 19, 2018 at 10:00am PT if you would like to lend them your aide.

* On Tuesday, November 20, 2018 at 5:00am PT, there will be a visitor coming to Stonebrunt Highlands. They are seeking help from those that are bold and brave for a task not for the faint of heart.
  7. Kaithren Quest Team Member

* It appears that yet again a Dwarf with an obsession for fine objects will be in Butcherblock Mountains looking for some help with his research. If you are interested in helping him, meet with him on Friday, November 16, 2018 at 3:00pm PT.[/quote]

There has been a slight setback for the visiting Dwarf tonight. They will be arriving late, 8:00pm PT tonight (Friday, November 16, 2018).
  8. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Greetings my fellow Norrathians!

I have here in my hand *holds up her hand in the air* a scroll given to me by a town crier of sorts. It contains whisperings of travelers coming to parts of Norrath seeking help from those whom are fearless and brave.

*lowers her hand, unrolls the scroll, and begins to read it aloud*

* On Monday, November 19, 2018 a scholar from the Great Library will be in Kylong Plains. She is seeking aid from any adventurer that is willing to help her. Meet with her at 10:00am PT.

* A Barbarian is on a mission to recruit those that are not faint of heart. You will find him in Stonebrunt Highlands at 5:00am PT on Tuesday, November 20, 2018.

* A Dark Elf will be in Kylong Plains with a challenge for those willing to take it on. Meet with her on Wednesday, November 21, 2018 at 7:00am PT.

* On Thursday, November 22, 2018 a Dwarf can be found in Moors if Ykesha with a challenge for those whom are brave and love to see new places. Meet with him at 9:00am PT.

* A Gnemlin his making his way from the underground seeking help from those above to aid the citizens of Maldura. Do you think you have what it takes? Meet with him in Greater Faydark on Friday, November 23, 2018 at 4:00pm PT.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  9. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A Dwarf with a fascination with spore-like things will be in Frostfang Sea on Wednesday, November 21, 2018. He is looking for some assistance with some research. If you are interested in lending him some help, meet with him at 5:00pm PT.
  10. Kaithren Quest Team Member

* On Thursday, November 22, 2018 at 10:00pm PT, there will be a visitor in Stonebrunt Highlands. They are seeking aid, from those that are brave enough, for a task that is not for the faint of heart!

* A scholar from the Great Library will be visting Stonebrunt Highlands.They are in need of some assistance. If you would like to lend them your aid, meet them at 10:00pm PT on Saturday, November 24, 2018.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  11. Kydyr New Member

I somehow missed getting the guide quest Kael or be Kael'd because it wasn't posted here.
    Please give it out again thank-you
  12. Fiadhe New Member

Hi Kaithren :)
    how are you?
    I hope you are well as I haven't had a reply from you - awww:oops:
    I left a mail message for you.
    As weekend is almost here, please please would you reply.
    tyvm ;)
  13. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Good morning Fiadhe!
    My apologies for the long wait in my reply. I have sent you a reply.
  14. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Good morning Kydyr,

I would be more than happy to put your request in for you!
  15. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A Dwarf, who comes from a long lineage of hunters, has a challenge for all those who feel that they are the greatest of heroes. If you think you have what it takes, meet with them Saturday, December 1, 2018 at 10:00pm PT in Outer Kael.
  16. Seefar Member

Hi!

I was wondering... are there any plans for a Guide Deepice Party in the Hold of Prexus this year?

Yours hopefully,
    Seefar
    Rosyposy likes this.
  17. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Good morning Seefar,

At this time I am not aware of any party schedules, but I would be more than happy to put your request in for you.
    Seefar and Rosyposy like this.
  18. Udaesh New Member

^^^^^^ I would attend that! If we could have a server party, that would be fun! :)

also, i was wondering if there was any word on saving some lost souls soon, or maybe one of the guide's guides. thank you! :) we love everything you do for us!
    Seefar and Rosyposy like this.
  19. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Good morning Udaesh,

You are very welcome and thank you so much for your kind words!

I would be more than happy to put your request in for you!
  20. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Good morning fellow Norrathians!

I have a short poem, of sorts, that Bonzaiiii, Gofasta, Seefar, and I came up with while dancing with the Faun today in Frostfell Wonderland Village, that I would like to share with you.

All I Want For Frostfell

All I want for Frostfell is roast Ratonga
    Cook them in their packs and they last much longer
    Leave 'em to stew and they taste much stronger
    Just don't boil a guildmate, that's just.....wronger
    Before you boil them, dip them in oil
    Batter the fur and it won't bother you no more!
    Rosyposy likes this.