Thurgadin Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Ninwa, Apr 17, 2016.

1. Katamarrant Guest

was a bit later as announced, sorry, will try again an other day
  2. Marae New Member

I also thank you for the explanation. I've never done the quest, so I didn't know how to go about getting it. And I missed it today - was afk making lunch and only just now saw the announcement. But I will watch here for it and try not to miss it again!

By the way, I just want to say that the guide quests are wonderful, a unique and special treat. Thanks to the whole team for doing these!
    Momo, Rosyposy and Karamella like this.
  3. Katamarrant Guest

Gerkn an almost half zombie will be back today 10/23/2018 on the Eastern Beach in Antonica searching for brrrrraaaaaiiiinnnsssss, this, at about 09:00 AM PDT / 04:00 PM BST / 18h00 Paris Time / 19h00 Moskow.
    Come, help him and don't forget to claim about the Creepy catalog
    Rosyposy likes this.
  4. Kelemtarhil Guide EQ2 Valor

Zuelia is looking for adventurers for some insight on how to behave.... correctly. You want to learn more, you can meet her on the docks of the Isle of Mara this Tuesday at 12:00am Pacific / 8:00pm UK / 21:00 EU / 22:00 Moscow
    Karamella likes this.
  5. Katamarrant Guest

Your mousion... erm, mission, should you choose to accept it, is to help a ratonga girl (Thieevsy) dismantling a trap that a pesky gnome has built in his home. This mousion ... erm mission will take effect on 11/07/2018 at 09:00 AM PDT / 05:00 PM BST / 18h00 Paris Time / 20h00 Moskow somewhere in a quiet place in Steamfont Mountains.

Please ... be discreet ! :D
    Karamella and Rosyposy like this.
  6. Nojael New Member

Would be great if you could announce the new guide quest here. Didn't see any ingame message today.
  7. Katamarrant Guest

Septos will be in Kylong Plains and more precisely in Teren's Grasp near the Sokokar post today (11/15/2018) around 09:00 AM PDT/ 05:00 PM BST / 18h00 Paris Time / 19h00 Moskow to give you the keys to discover the areas in the Celestial Realms

edit reason : script change
    Karamella likes this.
  8. Karamella New Member

Thanks for sending us on this exciting sight seeing tour. Tho I roamed around the Celestial Realms yesterday, there were several spots my char missed.

And that bag is a wonderful reward *clutches her new bag and smiles*
    Katamarrant likes this.
  9. Ninwa Senior EQ2 Isle of Refuge

In a short while, so Thursday November 15th a Froglok named Lillyhop will be near the wizard spires in the Moors of Ykesha handing out maps to the Celestial Realms. She'll be there around 11:00am Pacific / 7:00pm UK / 20:00 EU / 9:00pm Moscow time (in a few minutes!) and staying for at least 2 hours!
    Rosyposy and Karamella like this.
  10. Katamarrant Guest

Septos Veda will be back in Kylong Plains at Teren's Grasp near the Sokokar post today (11/17/2018) around 05:00 AM PDT/ 01:00 PM BST / 14h00 Paris Time / 15h00 Moskow to help you find your way in the Celestial Realms
  11. Marae New Member

Any chance this will be offered again this week? I have a friend who'd like to do it, but we didn't find out about it until two hours after the fact this morning. Many thanks!
  12. Katamarrant Guest

yes, for sure, but when ??
    stay attuned and read this forum daily ;)
  13. Ninwa Senior EQ2 Isle of Refuge

Tuesday November 20th a Froglok named Lillyhop will be near the wizard spires in the Moors of Ykesha handing out maps to the Celestial Realms. She'll be there around 11:00am Pacific / 7:00pm UK / 20:00 EU / 9:00pm Moscow time
  14. Katamarrant Guest

Septos Veda will be back in Kylong Plains at Teren's Grasp near the Sokokar post tomorrow (11/21/2018) around 09:00 AM PDT/ 05:00 PM BST / 18h00 Paris Time / 19h00 Moskow to help you find your way in the Celestial Realms
  15. Rosyposy Active Member

Thank you, Septos!
    Karamella likes this.
  16. Karamella New Member

A big "Thank you" from me too, Septos. Hope to see ya soon :)
    Rosyposy and Katamarrant like this.
  17. Kelemtarhil Guide EQ2 Valor

Frostfell is almost there, and Krampus is back around... Wanna meet him and get some rewards, well maybe you'll find him in Darklight Woods on Wednesday 12/05 around 12:00pm Pacific (noon) / 8:00pm UK / 21:00 EU / 22:00 Moscow (if the servers are up at that time)
  18. Rosyposy Active Member

Where is Krampus? Nothing in General chat, and haven't found him in DL. :( I flew all over DL for nearly 45 minutes, looking.
  19. Katamarrant Guest

Gibbledummy a Santa Clug's helper will lost all the gifts he had to give. If you feel the Christmas spirit in you, maybe you could help him to find them in the Frostfell Wonderland Village ... this will happen today 12/12/2018 around of 9:00 AM PDT/04:00 PM BST / 18h00 Paris Time / 19h00 Moskow
  20. Karamella New Member

Thank you for that event, Katamarrant. Aimee is less sad now, I hope :)
    Katamarrant likes this.