Bertoxxulous Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest Guide Events' started by Ryleth, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

From ghoulies and ghosties, and long-leggedy beasties, and things that go bump in the night . . .

Join us on Thursday, October 19, around 7 pm pt, for some ghoulish fun!

Watch for the yellow text message announcing the start of the event.
  2. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Hello Bertoxxulous! We would be thrilled if you would join us on Thursday, March 8, 2018, around 5 pm pst. We are going to be giving you a puzzle to solve but you must prove your worth!

Watch for the yellow text announcing the start of the event. See you there!
  3. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Greetings Bertoxxulous!

July has arrived and with it, the Festival of Might, formerly known as Days of the Tests! We will be running the
    Opening Ceremony tonight, July 2, 2018, at 6 pm pst. Please join me in the Commonlands.

During this festival, you will be tested on your wits, speed and knowledge of all that is Norrath. Now might be a good time to refresh yourself on Norrathian lore.

You can read more about the festival HERE.
  4. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Hello Bertoxxulous!

Following the Opening Ceremony, the first quest to earn points will be run, July 2, at approximately 7 pm pst. Be the first to get points and start the competition!

Watch for the yellow text for the start of the event! See you there!
  5. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Here we go with another Festival of Might quest! Join me around today, July 6, around 3 pm pst, for a chance to test your knowledge!

Watch for the yellow text announcing the start of the event. Hope to see you there!
  6. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Greetings Bertoxxulous!

Join me today, July 9th, around 4 pm pst for another fun Festival of Might quest!
  7. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Greetings!

Join me today, July 13, around 6 pm pst, for a little more testing! Hope to see you there testing your knowledge!

Watch for the yellow text announcing the start of the event.
  8. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Greetings Bert!

So . . . just how resourceful are you? Join us for a quest on Sunday, July 15, around 3 pm pst, for some good old fashioned fun! We will test your speed and memory on this one which gives higher Festival of Might points!

See you there! Watch for the yellow text announcing the start of the event.
  9. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Howdy Bertoxxulous!

Feeling crafty? Well let's find out! Join me today, July 16, around 3 pm pst. Time to accrue more Festival of Might points!

Watch for the yellow text announcing the event or /autojoin Fomight for more events throughout the month of July.
  10. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Ok Night Owls, let's have a late night quest. Join me tonight, July 17, around 8 pm pst, for another FoM quest.

Watch for the yellow text announcing the event or /autojoin Fomight for more events throughout the month of July.
  11. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Hello Bertoxxulous!

Join me tonight, July 18, around 7 pm pst, for another Festival of Might trivia quest. Aw, come on, you know you love these! :D

Upcoming Events:

Saturday, July 21, 2018 (approximately time 7 pm pst)
    This will test your endurance. There are a lot of points up for grabs in this event so don't miss it.

Sunday, July 22, 2018 (approximate time 7 pm pst)
    This is the super trivia test for the Festival of Might and offers big points for all of you that want to compete for first place!

Disclaimer: We always try and honor our commitments on quests but occasionally, circumstances beyond our control will surface. Any changes to date and times will be noted in this forum.
  12. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Well those circumstances happened! Changing the time to 8 pm pst. We'll see if we can complete the quest tonight.
  13. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Hello Bert!

Please join us on Saturday, July 21, 2018, around 7 pm pst, for another Festival of Might event.
    This will test your endurance. There are a lot of points up for grabs in this event so don't miss it.

Watch for the yellow Text announcing the start of the event and /autojoin Fomight for the remainder of the month.

Upcoming Events:

Sunday, July 22, 2018 (approximate time 7 pm pst)
    This is the super trivia test for the Festival of Might and offers big points for all of you that want to compete for first place!
  14. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Hello Bertoxxulous!

I will be running my super trivia quest tonight, July 22, around 7 pm pst. Don't miss this one as it will be giving higher points, as did yesterday's event.

Watch for the yellow Text announcing the start of the event and /autojoin Fomight for the remainder of the month.
  15. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Upcoming Events:

Saturday, July 28, around 5 pm pst. - One of the larger events where you can earn those coveted Festival of Might points!

Other smaller events will continue through the week and we will post them here.
  16. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Hello Bert!

Join me tonight, July 25, at 7 pm pst, for an opportunity to win some more Festival of Might Points.

Watch for the yellow text announcing the start of the event.

Upcoming Events:

Saturday, July 28, around 5 pm pst. - One of the larger events where you can earn those coveted Festival of Might points!
  17. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

I have been unable to log in to the server. When it comes up and I'm still available, I'll post the new time.
  18. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

I have managed to log in but the quest will be delayed at least 30 minutes so I can prepare for it. If the player population is too low and I don't get any response, we'll reschedule it for another day/time.
  19. Gynek New Member

I finally got it, also. Hopefully it still happens tonight :/
  20. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Hello Bert!

Join me today, July 26, around 2 pm pst, for another FoM event to test you knowledge!

Upcoming Events:

Monday, July 30, around 7 pm pst - Closing Ceremony

I'll continue to do the smaller quests as I can through the month up to Closing Ceremony so players will have an opportunity to earn more points.