Isle of Refuge Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Jul 20, 2016.

1. Penthesalea Guide EQ2 Isle of Refuge

If you are out and about in Antonica this weekend might you stop by the Windstalker Village and give this troll I saw a hand? She looked pretty frazzled and I think she really could use a break. Check it out!

04/02/17 (Sunday) at 2pm PDT

*Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.*
  2. seneth New Member

I know this is kinda fast to ask this but could we get the neb newsie quest given this weekend and the TOT guide quest???? Pretty please.
  3. Necroconz Guide EQ2 Isle of Refuge

******************NEWS FLASH****************
    I was getting a drink at the Tavern in the Village of Shin when I met this Detective Frinzel. He told me all about this heinous murder he was currently investigating, but he has been stumped by the clues. He told me his plan is to get all of the suspects together on Sunday, April 9th at 2:00pm PST at the Tavern in the Village of Shin on the Isle of Mara and get some Norrathians to help him figure out the truth. This is so cool! A real live case to solve! I wish I could be there, but I have to work. I hope you will all go for me and let me know how it turns out!
  4. Necroconz Guide EQ2 Isle of Refuge

Hi Seneth,
    I just read your request from last night. I let all of the Isle of Refuge guides know about your request. I am sure that if anyone does run either of those quests in the near future, they will advertise it here in the forums so be sure to keep checking back.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  5. Leafa New Member

Thanks! I hope I don't miss it!
  6. Merl New Member

First of all let me say thanks to each of you guides putting in your time and effort into this!

Second, any chance we can get a "Nebulous Newsie" and "The Guide's Guide to Thalumbra" quest on our little homey server by chance?
    And if possible at a time that even european players have a chance to grab it? The often used 6pm PST makes it 3am in the middle of the night for those. :(
    A Saturday or Sunday, something like noon PST would work, making it 9pm in Europe and thus accessible for several time zones.
    Thanks a lot in advance! :)
    Rosyposy likes this.
  7. Leafa New Member

I hope it's announced a few days ahead of time so I don't miss it!
  8. seneth New Member

Maybe our guides for Refuge are on vacation. I have several toons that need Neb Newsie and TOT guide quest.
    I hope they come back soon.
  9. Penthesalea Guide EQ2 Isle of Refuge

Your requests have been heard! One from the other world will attempt to cross the rift into the land of the living to ask for your help! If she succeeds she will cross over into the Obol Plains. You will find her in the village there. And please remember this is a once in a life time task. If you have done it you will not be able to again, so send your relatives!

Tomorrow Tues 4-25-17 at 6pm pacific

*Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.*
    Darcy likes this.
  10. seneth New Member

Well, dang it I missed it:( I been checking everyday and got busy for work and did not check and yall decide to do it. <sighs>
  11. Gryger SWAT EQ2

I was out early this morning in Antonica catching up with some friends at Sayer's Outfitters when I heard a loud rumbling sound from upstairs... Curious, I went to investigate and saw a Kerra Huntsman snoring away loudly at one of the tables.
    "What's with him?" I asked Matsy Rollingpin. "Too much ale?"
    "Nay, that's not Tocharra's way," Matsy said, brushing down the countertop. "He's just tired from all the hunting he did last night. Made too many deals and now the merchants are coming after him to produce. I don't know how he's going to fill those orders of his."
    Now yours truly has always had a soft spot for the Kerra. Long ago, back in his adventuring days across the wilds of Norrath, a kindly Kerra granted him shelter on a particularly bitter cold night in Everfrost.
    "Problems meeting his quota you say? Perhaps not. Maybe I'll just mention it to bold and brave of Norrath and see if anyone will help."
    I figure he should be awake later this evening if anyone cares to lend a hand?

Thursday 05/11/17 @ 1700 Pacific
    Rosyposy likes this.
  12. Necroconz Guide EQ2 Isle of Refuge

I was running around The Commonlands today and happened upon this well-dressed Pirate. He regaled me about how so many wonderful Norrathians came out to help him spruce up his look today. /smile He kept showing me each of his new looks with great pride. He also let me know that one of the Norrathians had asked him for some help but he really had no idea what they were talking about and wondered if I might be able to help them.

The pirate told me that he thinks it was Cosmos who asked him. So, this message is for Cosmos. If you are looking for the Newsies guide quest to see if you have it, then you would look in the category of Phantom Sea. If you are looking to see if you have the Guide's Guide Quest to Thalumbra then the category you would look under would be Thalumbra to see if you already have the quest. I hope this helps Cosmos!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  13. Gryger SWAT EQ2

Across the wilds of Norrath, the call goes out!
    Boldest of the bold, bravest of the brave... Do you dare enter Kael Drakkel to answer the challenge of the Stormshield Clan?
    This evening (Wed 05/17 @ 6pm pacific) Krunjir Stormshield will be in the Eastern Wastes, offering this challenge to the bravest souls of Norrath! Come one, come all, complete the quest for your "larger than life" reward! :eek:

DISCLAIMER Only Level 90+ can enter Kael Drakkel, although you may accept the quest, you will not be allowed to enter. Also, this quest can only be offered once to each character. Once you have completed it, you cannot take this quest again.
  14. Leafa New Member

My cousin Cosmos asked me to send greetings and thanks! It seems we both need the Thalumbra guide quest. Currently we're showing off our new feathered hats and snazzy duds that were inspired by the Pirate in the Commonlands. Perhaps soon we can show them off all over Thalumbra!

Thanks again,
    Leafa LaRue
  15. Necroconz Guide EQ2 Isle of Refuge

Hi Leafa and Cosmos,

You know...I was talking to someone this morning who might be right up your alley.
    You see, this morning I ran into this little Gnemlin named Londita Boompiston. She told me that she really needs some assistance from some surface dwellers to help her out by getting her detailed information about Thalumbra. Londita told me that she was going to be in Kelethin looking for adventurers to help her near tinkered portal to Thalumbra on Tuesday, May 23rd at 12:00pm PST (3:00pm EST). Perhaps you two or anyone else who is looking to help out could go and see Londita?
  16. Ocarinah Member

Thanks for running the Tuesday event. Could we please get Newsies before the holiday weekend as well? Was mentioned a couple times during Maj'Dul AMA that holiday weekend will be double status weekend. With the free 100 baubles (expansion and one from this month) I need on a few characters. Thanks so very much! :)
  17. Necroconz Guide EQ2 Isle of Refuge

Hi Ocarinah,

I have passed your message on to all of our Isle of Refuge guides to let them know. Keep an eye out here on these forums. You never know what might turn up. :)
  18. Necroconz Guide EQ2 Isle of Refuge

*****NEWS FLASH*****

Don't forget that tomorrow is the day that the little Gnemlin named Londita Boompiston will be looking for Norrathians to help her. She told me that she really needs some assistance from some surface dwellers to help her out by getting her detailed information about Thalumbra. Londita told me that she was going to be in Kelethin looking for adventurers to help her near tinkered portal to Thalumbra on Tuesday, May 23rd at 12:00pm PST (3:00pm EST). Please be sure to help her and let me know here in these forums how it went. I especially love pictures. I have to work tomorrow, so I will be unable to get to help her out.
  19. Garidan Guide EQ2 Isle of Refuge

There are many rumors about tonight...
    One such rumor is that the one from another world will cross the rift into the land of the living to ask for your help again! You might find her in the village in the Obol Plains.
    The veil between worlds will be thinnest tonight around 9:30-10:00 PST.

There is also a rumor that someone may require your assistance in the Ever Deep! If your adventures take you out in that direction, it may be worth your while to watch for someone near the Thalumbra portal a little later.

Rosyposy and Leonitas like this.
  20. Leonitas Member

rats i musta just missed it! :( ty anyways though! was that thursday night, 5/25, 930-10pm pst?

edit: ooh just running late woooo tytytyty so much *hugs n hi-5's to all guides* :D