Isle of Refuge Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Jul 20, 2016.

1. Penthesalea Guide EQ2 Isle of Refuge

Don't you just love a good story? I know some dragons that do! In fact, I know some dragons who will be out in Antonica Tomorrow at 2pm pacific time! (11-06-06) They will be in Antonica just up the road from Qeynos gate! You know the one...where a guard keeps walking back and forth? Anyway they would sure love to see some of YOU to help them weave a tale! Please join them!

*Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.*
    Rosyposy likes this.
  2. Keiona Senior EQ2 Skyfire

You are correct we are no longer allowed to use broadcast. So most often you will see us in general. occasionally you will see it in high level.
    Fyuri and Rosyposy like this.
  3. Rosyposy Active Member

Aww, darn! So much easier when the tone lets me know something is happening. :(
    Thanks for letting us know; I'll quit asking now..................
    Fyuri likes this.
  4. Penthesalea Guide EQ2 Isle of Refuge

One of our Loresinger's will be needing your help today! (11-13-16) Find her near the docks in the Village of Shin at 8am Pacific time!

*Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.*
  5. Penthesalea Guide EQ2 Isle of Refuge

Seems our Loresinger will not be making it at the above time. I will let you know as soon as I know when she will be arriving
  6. Penthesalea Guide EQ2 Isle of Refuge

I was just contacted and Her Griffion has landed! She will be ingame very soon!
  7. Cass New Member

Hi All,

I am new to the Isle Of Refuge server and am level 36 so far, and I find I need more status than I am making currently. Might I ask that a generous guide give out the Neb Newsie quest or the TOT guide quest. I am hoping to level and be able to access that status in the near future.
    This seems to be a lovely server to make my new home.
    Fyuri and Rosyposy like this.
  8. redwoodtreesprite New Member

Odd, as there was a guide quest on Halls of Fate a few days ago, and they were able to use the broadcast. Is it because IoR is a new server?

Anyway, just wanted to thank the guide for the surprise Aimee quest today in Qeynos. :)
    Rosyposy likes this.
  9. Chantrae Guide EQ2 Isle of Refuge

I have it with good authority that Snowell Hollyfrost will be in New Halas 12/15/16 at 10pm with another wonderful Frostfell story! Hope to see you there.

Rosyposy likes this.
  10. Chantrae Guide EQ2 Isle of Refuge

have it with good authority that Snowell Hollyfrost will be in New Halas 12/22/16 at 6:30pm with another wonderful Frostfell story! Hope to see you there.

11. seneth New Member

OMG its double status, double xp, we need the Neb Newsie quest and the TOT Guide quest asap! Hurrrryy!
    Leonitas likes this.
  12. Leonitas Member

I think what seneth means is more like "golly jee whiz, it sure would be awesome if some spirits and a mysterious traveler could visit our lil isle a time or two this weekend" ;)

We appreciate all you do and thanks, regardless if you can fit it into your schedule this weekend or not! :D
    Rosyposy likes this.
  13. Penthesalea Guide EQ2 Isle of Refuge

The spirits have heard your request! One will make her way through the rift into our world today (12-31-16) at 12 pm Pacific time. You can find her up in Obol Plains! She is requesting that you turn your mounts, mercs, pets, off so she can target you the player and not them.

Rosyposy likes this.
  14. Keiona Senior EQ2 Skyfire

Come Join Us For A Party!
    On the 1st at 2pm we will open the hold up for a party. Watch general chat for our announcement of how to get summoned. We will have fun and games and prizes. Hope you will come join us!
    Leonitas and Rosyposy like this.
  15. Leonitas Member

2pm pacific? :) Anyone heard about any travelers making their way through thalumbra?
    Rosyposy likes this.
  16. Cloudrat New Member

A magic show at the guide party today !!!
    [IMG]
    Dinendall and Rosyposy like this.
  17. Rosyposy Active Member

The party was awesome!! Thank you so much, guides! ~Catsy~
  18. Penthesalea Guide EQ2 Isle of Refuge

Hello all! I just got word that one from down below will be making his way topside tomorrow (1/18/17) at 1pm pacific time. You will find him in Greater Faydark near Gearheart's Forge.

19. Rosyposy Active Member

Many thanks!!
  20. Penthesalea Guide EQ2 Isle of Refuge

There will be a collector of sorts in Halas tomorrow (Feb 8) at 1pm pacific time. He sure would appreciate some help!