Thurgadin Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Ninwa, Apr 17, 2016.

1. Ninwa Senior EQ2 Isle of Refuge

Tomorrow, Tuesday 25th October 2016 a Dhalgar named Gadhron Steelbend has found his way to Greater Faydark. Find him near the portal to Thalumbra in Kelethin! He'll be there around 11:00am Pacific / 7:00pm UK / 20:00 EU / 21:00 Moscow
  2. Katamarrant Guest

Mindsender will be looking for help regarding lost spirits in Obol Plains on Wednesday 10/26/2016 at 9:00 AM PDT / 05:00 PM BST / (18h00 Paris Time) / 19h00 moskow
  3. Katamarrant Guest

Ninjooka a monk's ninja will begin her training in Mara and hope you'll help her to be ready for this great moment, she will wait on you on 11/09/2016 at 8:00 AM PDT / 04:00 PM BST / (17h00 Paris Time) / 18h00 moskow
    Quest Class (if Applicable):
  4. Katamarrant Guest

You are concerned about fashion and like to be well dressed : Sneul Wintour will be waiting for you today (11/15/2016) in New Halas near the temple of Erollisi at around : 5:00 AM PDT / 01:01 PM BST / (14h00 Paris Time) / 16h00 moskow
  5. Sylunee Senior EQ2 Valor

There are rumors about a shaman at Cardin Ward who needs some help.
    He should be there at 15:00 european time (6 AM PST / 17:00 moscow time).
  6. Katamarrant Guest

Tomorrow on Wednesday (11/30/2016) Tixwell Flipvolt will be in Kelethin around 07:00 AM PDT / 03:00 PM BST / 16h00 Paris Time / 18h00 Moskow in order to help you find your way through Thalumbra
    Rosyposy likes this.
  7. Katamarrant Guest

Frostfell begins soon, Thommich will be there tomorrow (12/07/2016) at about 07:00 AM PDT / 03:00 PM BST / 16h00 Paris Time / 18h00 Moskow and will request for your help in matter of Frostfell's decoration
  8. Ninwa Senior EQ2 Isle of Refuge

Tomorrow, Thursday 29th December, at about 11:00am Pacific / 7:00pm UK / 20:00 EU / 21:00 Moscow seek out the Sarnak Krarnpus on the docks of Timorous Deep. Do let him know if you've been naughty or nice this year!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  9. Nready New Member

Hello Guides, Thanks for all the work you do throughout the year... Now that we have Double XP for a few days any chance of a Newsie Quest please ?
    All the best for the New Year everyone I think we may need it
  10. Katamarrant Guest

Hmmmm! I think that Mindsender could be at Obol Plains, looking for lost spirits tomorrow on Tuesday 01/03/2017 at 9:00 AM PDT / 05:00 PM BST / (18h00 Paris Time) / 19h00 moskow
  11. Nready New Member

Thanks Mindsender, got the quest for my toon.
    All the best for 2017.
    Katamarrant likes this.
  12. Katamarrant Guest

Next Wednesday on 01/11/2011, at around 8:00am Pacific / 4:00pm UK / 17:00 EU / 19:00 Moscow an absentminded inventor named Gnarrant Tinkerspark will need help in order to find his lost schematics. You'll find him in the New Combine Foothold in the Withered Lands
  13. Enertocter Member

Hello dear Guides and thank you all for the joy you bring into Norrath. I'm curious whether some baby dragons might appear sometime in the future? It would be fun to see those cute little fire-breathers again.
  14. Ninwa Senior EQ2 Isle of Refuge

Great to see you back Enertocter! I did some enquiries and you can see some baby dragons tomorrow!

Tomorrow, Wednesday 18th January, Licketh the troll seeks some help with babysitting her pet dragons. She'll be near the docks of The Thundering Steppes around 12:00pm Pacific (noon) / 8:00pm UK / 21:00 EU / 22:00 Moscow
  15. Enertocter Member

Thank you Ninwa. It's great to see you again as well! And thank you for asking around about the dragons, I'll make sure to find Licketh when she arrives.
  16. Enertocter Member

Thanks for the great event yesterday! It was fun looking after little Bluescale and Geshna as they ran around the beach. But man! They sure have a lot of energy, running around as much as they did. We managed to at least play a little fetch as well as finding a nice crab shell for Licketh before she returned.

I hope they like the nacre I gave them when they left, though I'll see if I can find something interesting for next time they decide to visit us again.
    Katamarrant likes this.
  17. Katamarrant Guest

Braxled the Axe Collector is back in Norrath ! He will wait on your help in Butcherblock Mountains (near Fort Irontoe ) on Wednesday 01/25/2017 at 8:00 AM PDT / 04:00 PM BST / 17h00 Paris Time / 19h00 Moskow
  18. Enertocter Member

[IMG]

I met an enthusiastic Dwarf named Braxled yesterday. He claimed to be doing some research on axes, so me an several other adventurers decided to help him by taking notes on several different designs of axes around Butcherblock Mountains. Apparently he didn't want the reports themselves as he directed us to someone else with them, but he did want our personal opinion about their designs. So me and a few other adventurers visited Braxled again and discussed the importance of not only its practical use, but also its aesthetical value. You can't just have one of them. A great axe must have a balance between both.

Then we talked about the usefulness of edible pets, including those big enough to feed a whole family ... though you'd have to be careful as not to feed your whole family to it instead.

We had fun during the event, so thank you for arranging it for us!
    Katamarrant and Rosyposy like this.
  19. Hufflepuff New Member

Hey would love to see the Kael Drakel Guide event on Thurgadin again. Has been quite some time.
  20. Katamarrant Guest

Stay tuned ! this will surely happen on next days ...