Isle of Refuge Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Jul 20, 2016.

1. Zaldan Guest

Halfling Pies!! They are the BEST!!

I heard a rumor there is a halfling in need of some help making her pies. She should be looking for help sometime around 5pm PST today (Sept 12, 2016). Perhaps you can find her in Kelethin. I hear she loves the nursery.

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Please remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of a delayed or cancelled event, we will make every effort to inform you of the cancellation or delay, All quoted times are in PST (Pacific Time)
    Rosyposy likes this.
  2. Avahlynn New Member

Hello sweet guides! Any chance of the beauty cream quest anytime soon? *Leaves cookies as bait and bribes*

Phoebe of Fabled, IoR
  3. Dinendall Elder Guide

Its the time of the year when the Elves of Greater Faydark give thanks for the harvest - the Festival of Food and Wine happens today in Greater Faydark, near the cloister of growth!

Join the elves in their celebration today at 2pm

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Please remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of a delayed or cancelled event, we will make every effort to inform you of the cancellation or delay, All quoted times are in PST (Pacific Time)
    Rosyposy likes this.
  4. Necroconz Guide EQ2 Isle of Refuge

Oh the Food and Wine Festival is always one of my favorite events. Too bad I had to work and couldn't go. Please be sure to share your festival fun with us if you were able to attend it. I do so love to live vicariously through all of you!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  5. Necroconz Guide EQ2 Isle of Refuge

*********News Flash**********

I was strolling around Norrath today and I ran into this interesting necromancer named Demoneka. She told me that she is in dire need of help and plans on visiting the White Lodge near New Halas in Frostfang Sea on Sunday, October 2nd at 2:00pm PST to see if any adventurers want to help her out in her experimenting.

Yet again, it is another day that I have to work and cannot be there. I do hope someone will go help her out and then tell me all about it here in the forums and let me know what I missed.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  6. Rosyposy Active Member

I wish I'd known about this earlier... I found out about it an hour after it happened. :-(

I've attended one Festival on another server and it was great fun!
  7. Necroconz Guide EQ2 Isle of Refuge

*********REMINDER**********

Don't forget to look out for the necromancer named Demoneka. She told me that she is in dire need of help and plans on visiting the White Lodge near New Halas in Frostfang Sea on Sunday, October 2nd at 2:00pm PST which is TODAY to see if any adventurers want to help her out in her experimenting.

Since I have to go into work soon and cannot be there, I do hope someone will go help her out and then tell me all about it here in the forums and let me know what I missed.
    Fyuri likes this.
  8. Fyuri Active Member

any chance of the newsies quest and the maldura guide quest on this server soon please?
    Rosyposy likes this.
  9. redwoodtreesprite New Member

Yes! Especially since we have a double status week coming up soon, Oct 21-28. :)
    Fyuri and Rosyposy like this.
  10. Slimighack New Member

Another vote for Maldura guide quest please! :) :) /bounce /bounce
    Fyuri likes this.
  11. Penthesalea Guide EQ2 Isle of Refuge

Hello IoR! Today there will be some Halflings...or was it Trolls? Either way one of them or maybe both will be needing help today 10/16 at 2pm pacific time in the Enchanted Lands. I sure hope some of you can figure this out!

*Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.*
    Fyuri likes this.
  12. Penthesalea Guide EQ2 Isle of Refuge

Well I finally managed to contact one from Thalulmbra and he said he would come topside today 10-16-16. If he does not run into any rockslides or cave-ins he is hoping to arrive around 4 pm pacific time. He will be in Kelethin by the Portal. Now mind you he wants you all to remember this is a once in a life time task. If you have done it already you can not do it again. Also he wants to see YOUR smiling faces...NOT your mercs, pets, mounts, dietys or anything else of that nature. Have fun and stay safe!

*Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.*
    Rosyposy and Fyuri like this.
  13. Fyuri Active Member

thank you so very much. i have several who will be there
    Rosyposy likes this.
  14. Fyuri Active Member

thank you. all 8 of my toons got the quest. much appreciated
    Rosyposy likes this.
  15. redwoodtreesprite New Member

Thanks for the Thalumbra quest, all my characters have it now. :)

Could we get the Newsies quest soon too? Only a few days before that double status week.
    Leonitas and Fyuri like this.
  16. Leonitas Member

+1...but sadly, i will be away all weekend. i deleted a bunch of my skyfire toons and rerolled them on refuge, so i am hoping to get newsies and guide's guide for them, sometime mon-weds, if possible? either way, thanks to all our guides for all you do! have fun, everyone! :)
    Fyuri, Rosyposy and Juraiya like this.
  17. Fyuri Active Member

ok we are in double status week. there are only a few days of this. then it will be gone for a long time. plus my toons need big bags. can we please get newsies this weekend?
    Rosyposy and Juraiya like this.
  18. Juraiya New Member

Yes, please! Pretty please? I started on this server the day after the guides gave it out last, and I have two characters who can actually do it now. Pretty please with ice cream and cake on it? :D
    Rosyposy likes this.
  19. alyshnya New Member

purty purty plzzzzz nebulous newsies and maldura guide quest ;)
    Rosyposy likes this.
  20. Keiona Senior EQ2 Skyfire

I hear rumors that a certain spirit in Obol Plains may be seeking some brave adventurers to send on a dangerous task at about 1:30pm PST.

Rosyposy and Fyuri like this.