Isle of Refuge Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Jul 20, 2016.

1. Leonitas Member

A big thank you to our guides for all you do :)

I may as well be the first one to put in my request for newsies and guide's guide to thalumbra, as its double status week? Pretty please with jum jum on top? ;)
    Rebekah and Rosyposy like this.
  2. Rosyposy Active Member

/beg Yes, please... 'twould be MUCH appreciated!
    Rebekah likes this.
  3. Edelphia New Member

I third this request! I'll even bake JumJum pies to give out at these guide events!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  4. Cloudrat New Member

yes yes yessss!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  5. Rebekah New Member

I forth this, please..please..please oh wonderful guides bless us with your presence and the Nebulous Newsies quest!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  6. redwoodtreesprite New Member

And a fifth, for both Newsies and Thalumbra!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  7. Juraiya New Member

And a sixth! I'm told that a guide gave out Newsies when the server first opened, but I didn't have a character who could get there at that time. Would be nice if some of us could get it before the double event is over, please? :)
    Rosyposy likes this.
  8. Rosyposy Active Member

Double status time is nearly over... PLEASE find a way to offer Newsies and the Thalumbra quest before it's too late! And thanks!!
  9. Edelphia New Member

Thank you for stopping by today Mipkin. I always like talking with my furry friends!

We are still awaiting word when we are getting Newsies over here :(
  10. Penthesalea Guide EQ2 Isle of Refuge

Your requests have been answered! Our mystic will be in Obal plains tonight (8-28-16) around 7pm pacific...I know she will get there as soon as the rift between our world and hers opens!

*Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.*
    Rosyposy likes this.
  11. Rosyposy Active Member

Thank you SO much!! :)
  12. Edelphia New Member

Thank you for putting up with the mob when Drayha gave out Nebulous Newsies. We really do appreciate all you guides do for us
  13. Penthesalea Guide EQ2 Isle of Refuge

I just heard from Drayha and she could not stop telling me how wonderful you all were! She said you all must have been in groups as one minute you were there and the next gone! Thank you for being so patient and kind and grouping up and moving out of the way! You made her old dead self very happy! You guys rock!!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  14. Rosyposy Active Member

Drayha did a wonderful job! So much appreciated!

Ran my two level 95 free heroics through newsies this morning... added a level to the guild!! Thanks again!
  15. Leonitas Member

Rats! that was 10pm for me, would have stayed up had i known. Perhaps next time. :( But! Happy a bunch of ya got it! :cool:
  16. Keiona Senior EQ2 Skyfire

I just heard a last minute rumor that someone will be needing some help with maps of Thalumbria at around 2pm today in Greater Faydark. Perhaps there are some brave adventurers out there who would like to assist.

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Please remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of a delayed or cancelled event, we will make every effort to inform you of the cancellation or delay.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  17. Rosyposy Active Member

Too late for double status, but glad to have it anyway!
  18. Necroconz Guide EQ2 Isle of Refuge

****News Flash!****

I was out in Everfrost earlier today and I heard the latest ondit....Sneu Lalily is going to be visiting the Everfrost Docks area later today at 11:00am PT (2:00pm EST) to share some of her secret beauty tips! I have to work today so I cannot be there. Please try to stop by and see her and let me know about her beauty tips!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  19. Gryger SWAT EQ2

Rumor has it that a gnomish inventor could use a hand with his latest project!
    Seek him out in Antonica today (September 1st) around 2pm (PST).

NOTE: Originally, the time was scheduled for 5pm, but RL goblins have worked their way and I have to step up the time.
  20. Dinendall Elder Guide

Stop the press - rumor mill is turning....

I hear that the gnome pirates are docking in Thundering Steppes today around 2pm with their fancy new fangled flying machines.

Perhaps you should go see what they've invented this time?

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Please remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of a delayed or cancelled event, we will make every effort to inform you of the cancellation or delay, All quoted times are in PST (Pacific Time)
    Rosyposy likes this.