Thurgadin Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Ninwa, Apr 17, 2016.

1. dippydav New Member

hi any idea when the guides guide to thalumbra will be avaliable as i realy want to start the quest as you can see have asked a few times and have missed a few so please share with me the quest lol and will some 1 post back to me so i know its been read by the guides
  2. Katamarrant Guest

Gadgitt Gizmodyne will be happy to share his discoveries about tinkering among the ages tomorrow 07/26/2016 at 5:00 AM PDT/ 01:00 PM BST / 14h00 Paris Time / 15h00 Moskow at moors of Ykesha
  3. dippydav New Member

can some1 come in and do the guides guide to thalumbra please been waiting for it for ages
  4. LeSourdre New Member

and nebulous newsie one ? and tinkerfest guide ones ? all a matter of timing maybe ^^
  5. Ninwa Senior EQ2 Isle of Refuge

Gadgitt Gizmodyne is happy to share her researche on a Tome of Tinkering at the Gnomeland Security HQ in Steamfont tonight around 11:00am Pacific/ 7:00pm UK / 20:00 EU / 21:00 Moscow.
  6. LeSourdre New Member

ty very much, pleased to catch you up !
  7. Katamarrant Guest

Shieldara the Bone collector will be waiting on you tomorrow on Thusday 08/04/2016 around 9:00 AM PDT/05:00 PM BST / 18h00 Paris Time / 19h00 Moskow in the Coomonlands and will contribute to bring some pizzazzz in your decor
  8. Katamarrant Guest

Next Thursday (08/11/2016) Tixwell Flipvolt will be in Kelethin around 08:00 AM PDT / 04:00 PM BST / 17h00 Paris Time / 18h00 Moskow to help you find your way through Thalumbra
    Vuurvink likes this.
  9. Nready New Member

Hi Katamarrant

Thanks for your post, not sure I understand the dates correctly, will you be available on Tuesday 9th August (not 08/11/2016) and BST will be 16.00. I know it is a mess with date formats and times, I would appreciate your help to clarify.

Regards

Peter
  10. dippydav New Member

im asuming he ment thursday 11/8/16 as it is now 1615pm bst and no 1 was in been waiting about 20mins write back please just to conferm what date it is
  11. Doom New Member

Oh dear,

Thanks for the post, but since about 10 to 15 peeps have been waiting 15minutes on Tuesday with no sign of Fixwell; then perhaps you actually meant Thursday ? That would actually be 08/11/16
  12. Malombra New Member

Maybe he mistook Tuesday for Thursday. I'll wait for him again on Thursday if there are no other news.
  13. Katamarrant Guest

Sorry :( it's (of course) on Thursday (not Tuesday) 08/11/2016 because of a bad cut and paste (should never use that !!)

previous message updated
    Vuurvink likes this.
  14. Vuurvink New Member

Ahh I'm excited! Going to have to set an alarm to make sure I don't miss this :D

Will Tixwell be in a particular spot in Kelethin? I always get lost there, tooooo many platforms *g*
    eta: Ahhh nm I browsed around Kelethin for a bit and I think he may well be near the tinkered platform that takes us to Thalumbra ;)
  15. Katamarrant Guest

On Wednesday the 17th of August, at around 5:00am Pacific / 1:00pm UK / 14:00 EU / 15:00 Moscow an absentminded inventor named Gnarrant Tinkerspark will need help finding his lost schematics. You'll find him in the New Combine Foothold in the Withered Lands
  16. Katamarrant Guest

Icyblue Shimmerflake will be in greatest need of you help tomorrow in Lavastorm on 08/23/2016 at 05:00 AM PDT / 01:00 PM BST / 14h00 Paris Time / 15h00 Moskow
  17. Nready New Member

Hi Guides

Just wondered if you are going to do the Newsie Event soon, last time was June.

Appreciate it if you do,

Thanks

Nready
  18. Katamarrant Guest

Last time was past week, obviously, it missed you
  19. Ninwa Senior EQ2 Isle of Refuge

Nainook Spiritseeker is looking for help regarding a lost spirit in Cardin Ward, Obol Plains tomorrow, Wednesday August 24th. She will be there around 11:00am Pacific / 7:00pm UK / 20:00 CEST / 9:00pm Moscow time.
  20. Nready New Member

Hi Ninwa
    Thanks very much for arranging the Newsie event so quickly, appreciate it and especially with the double bonuses on as well.
    Regards
    Nready