Isle of Refuge Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Jul 20, 2016.

1. Elyshka Well-Known Member

Greetings Isle of Refuge!

The Guides of Isle of Refuge may use this thread to alert you to upcoming planned Guide Events being hosted on Isle of Refuge. If you want to be in the loop 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, click "Watch Thread" on the right-hand side of the thread, just above the body of the first post. You will receive emails/alerts any time a new post is made to that thread!

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Please remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of a delayed or cancelled event, we will make every effort to inform you of the cancellation or delay.

All times shown are considered Pacific Time unless otherwise stated.

Interested in joining the Volunteer Guide Program?
    Rosyposy likes this.
  2. Rosyposy Active Member

Yay!! :D
    Leonitas likes this.
  3. Leonitas Member

This is so awesome! A warm welcome to IoR Guides!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  4. Gryger SWAT EQ2

"Now you boys be careful unpacking the master's things!" Mistress Heartyhearth bellowed. "And you? What are you looking for here? I'm too busy with the unpacking to waste my time!"
    Klank licked his lips nervously, eyeing the sturdy rolling pin the matronly halfling was brandishing.
    "I was looking for Gryger Halifax? We're old friends, I was hoping he could help me..."
    "Well, the master's out for a while. I told him it would be best if he weren't underfoot while I'm trying to set up the house. What's your business with him?"
    "Well, actually, I was hoping he could help me get some materials I need for something I'm working on... I'd do it myself, but ..."
    The halfling glared at him. "Materials? What sort of materials? What exactly are you trying to build?"
    Again Klank eyed the rolling pin. It looked like a good solid wood. Not something he wanted to be on the business end of. "Oh! No! Nothing like necromancy or that sort of thing. Just some tinkered stuff."
    "Oh, that? You don't need the master for that! Just ask the folks of Norrath! They're always willing to lend a hand! Now get out of here before I put you to work!"

Sunday 07/24/2016 @ 1400 (2pm) Pacific
    Rosyposy likes this.
  5. Keiona Senior EQ2 Skyfire

I hear a rumor that there will be a mushroom visiting in the frostfang sea at the dock at 3pm PST on 7/24/2016

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Please remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of a delayed or cancelled event, we will make every effort to inform you of the cancellation or delay.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  6. NYstorm277 New Member

Nebulous Newsies?? ;) please :) our new guild could sure us the kick
    Rosyposy likes this.
  7. Rosyposy Active Member

Many, many thanks for the two guide quests today! Guides rock! :D
  8. Penthesalea Guide EQ2 Isle of Refuge

You all are high enough for the Newsies already? OK then! Keep an eye open! One seeking your help will be on sometime today. (7-25)...I wish I could tell you what time but that rift (rl) is being a pain and does not want to open!
  9. NYstorm277 New Member

Thank you!!! you guys (girls) are great!!! wooohooo!!
  10. redwoodtreesprite New Member

Even better would be the Thalumbra one. As even lower than 95s can do that if we have flying and the expansion.

Also, the main two Tinkerfest guide quests would be most welcome. The catalog and the Book reward one. Pretty please?
  11. Penthesalea Guide EQ2 Isle of Refuge

We will do our best to get these out to you! Keep your eyes open as you never know when we will turn up!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  12. redwoodtreesprite New Member

I respect the guides and deeply appreciate the time spent to do quests for us. I would be a guide myself. but my son is autistic and now has type 1 diabetes. So caring for him is a sometimes 24 hour job.

But over the years I have been frustrated that guides do not like to announce ahead of time the short term festival quests like the catalog ones. VERY rarely have I happened to be where a guide is doing one. And I had given up in despair years ago on being able to do the festival quests other than the Frostfell ones.

PLEASE, announce the festival quests ahead of time on the forums? I really would like to do the Tinkerfest ones on this server, as I have a gnome who wants to make a tinker decorated house.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  13. Penthesalea Guide EQ2 Isle of Refuge

I have heard a gnome will be up in the Moors tomorrow July 28th 29th at 6pm pacific time. Look for her near the tinker portal to Steamfont. She will have some research and another item you may desire...Just ask!

*Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.*
    Rosyposy likes this.
  14. Rosyposy Active Member

Penthe, today is July 28... is this event on Thursday (today) or on Friday, July 29? Many thanks!
    Leonitas likes this.
  15. Penthesalea Guide EQ2 Isle of Refuge

Thank you for catching this! Tomorrow July 29th! Same time and location!
    Leonitas and Rosyposy like this.
  16. redwoodtreesprite New Member

Thank you so much! All my characters got the two quests. And a very nice guide too! :)
    Rosyposy and Leonitas like this.
  17. Penthesalea Guide EQ2 Isle of Refuge

AWW Thank you! I will pass your kind words on to Gadgitt! Glad you could make it!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  18. Leonitas Member

Gadgitt was wonderful, thank her from all of us on IoR :)
    Rosyposy and Penthesalea like this.
  19. Penthesalea Guide EQ2 Isle of Refuge

I will do so! She is just beaming right now!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  20. Keiona Senior EQ2 Skyfire

I hear a rumor that a trip into the fortress of the giants might be afoot. A person needing assistance with this should be able to be found near the entrance to Outer Kael in the Eastern Waste 2pm pst on the 31st.

Due to circumstances beyond our control the person will be about 15 minutes late arriving at the entrance. Please be patient as they will make it there.

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Rosyposy likes this.