Skyfire Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Ocarinah Member

In case anyone is interested I just posted a Spoiler in Norrathian Homeshow thread on forums of the walk-thru of the newest guide event. Here is the link.
  2. ratza New Member

Oh no....been asking for this one and missed it....:-( Any chance we can get a bit more notice on the next one?
  3. seneth New Member

Oh no, I checked earlier and nothing was said, I missed this also. Please give this again on a saturday or sunday so I can get it for my toon. A one day notice? Definately was not expecting that.
  4. Penthesalea Guide EQ2 Isle of Refuge

Rumor has it that someone will be needing your help. He or she will be in Antonica near the cold wind point light house tomorrow June 14th at 5pm pacific time. Please come and lend a hand!

*Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.*
  5. Gryger SWAT EQ2

Holfo took a deep breath, inhaling the sweet spiced cider.
    "Brell's Beard, that's amazing! Even chilled, it has great flavor!" the Gnemlin exclaimed.
    "Aye," Gryger said, taking a sip from his Stein of Moggok. "Mistress Heartyhearth never ceases to amaze. She has a dozen tricks up her sleeve, that one! She kept the house in perfect order during my absence and had dinner waiting for me when I returned, right out of the oven, like she knew the moment of my return. But enough praise of my staff, Holfo. What brings you under my roof?"
    "Have you been to Thalumbra?" the Gnemlin asked, looking over the rim of his mug.
    "Can't say that I have, Holfo. Things were a bit hectic there for a while, and my wanderings took me to... other places."
    "Well, there's a lot going on over there. Too much for me. I was hoping you might take a look?"
    Gryger sighed, taking another pull of spiced cider.
    "I'd love to, Holfo, truly, but other things require my attention at the moment. But might I suggest that you seek out the aid of others? Norrath is full of brave adventurers and skilled tradesfolk. I'm sure you'll find plenty of people to assist you!"
    Holfo grinned. "Hey! That's not a bad idea! I'll try that! Thanks!"
    The Gnemlin hopped to his feet, shook Gryger's hand and bolted for the door.

Greater Faydark, Tuesday 06/14/16 1800 (6pm) PACIFIC

Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.*
  6. Penthesalea Guide EQ2 Isle of Refuge

Alas our visitor will not be able to make it this evening due to bad weather and storms in the area. He plans on coming on Thursday June 16 at 5pm pacific time in Antonica near the lighthouse. Thanks for your understanding and patience!

*Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.*
  7. Sollandra New Member

Thank you Holfo :)
  8. Gryger SWAT EQ2

I'm glad you were able to help him out!
  9. Ysonoko New Member

Any chance of newsies or guide's guide soon?
    Thanks in advance to our awesome guides!
  10. Ellru Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Have you seen the flyers around Rivervale? I happened upon one today that was inexplicably in a trash barrel! It seems a certain halfling will be needing your helps in Rivervale on Thursday June 23rd around 9:00 AM (Pacific Time).

Disclaimer: Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.
  11. Shakacon New Member

Hello Dearest Guides!

I would like to invite you to our guild's 10 Year Anniversary Party this evening at 8:30pm EST (5:30pm PST). We will be having many fun events going on. :) I have sent each of our wonderful Skyfire guides who are active on the forums a personal invite with all of the details in your game mail.

Thank you for all of the wonderful guiding you do for us! We truly appreciate it.

Shakacon
  12. Penthesalea Guide EQ2 Isle of Refuge

Hello Shakacon! when you say this evening do you mean today June 24th? Sounds like fun and I will do my best to be there.
    Pen
  13. ratza New Member

Can't we get a Newsies Quest soon? Plus a date/time announcement in advance if possible?
  14. nkito New Member

All this summer heat, would be a good time to head to Kael and see if the Stormshields need any help :)
  15. Gryger SWAT EQ2

Across the wilds of Norrath, the call goes out!
    Boldest of the bold, bravest of the brave... Do you dare enter Kael Drakkel to answer the challenge of the Stormshield Clan?
    This evening (Tue 06/28 5pm Pacific) Krunjir Stormshield will be in the Eastern Wastes, offering this challenge to the bravest souls of Norrath! Come one, come all, complete the quest for your "larger than life" reward! :eek:

DISCLAIMER Only Level 90+ can enter Kael Drakkel, although you may accept the quest, you will not be allowed to enter. Also, this quest can only be offered once to each character. Once you have completed it, you cannot take this quest again.
  16. Shakacon New Member

I would like to thank our Skyfire Guides, Penthesalea, Lithyngale, and Andereath for coming to our guild's 10 Year Anniversary Celebration! They were there to cheer us on at our competitions and to celebrate with us! We were so thrilled that you could make it! Your presence made our event even more special and it meant the world to our guild. Thank you so very much for taking time from your very busy days to stop and make ours so special. We have the best guides in Everquest II! :D

Shakacon
    Order of Honor Guild Leader
  17. Shakacon New Member

Thanks for the heads up Gryger. I will the info about your quest in our Guild MoTD so all of my guildies know about it!
  18. Penthesalea Guide EQ2 Isle of Refuge

Hello Shakacon! We were so glad for the invitation! And believe me, we three had a blast! Thank you for the ideas for games. We are putting our heads together to see how we might be able to do some of those at our next guide party. Congratulations again on 10 years!

Pen
  19. ratza New Member

Can we get a Newsie's quest this weekend? Pretty please :)
  20. Ysonoko New Member

I'd love to get newsies or guide's guide this weekend, or both, since it's double personal and guild status.
    Really crank out some guild levels.

Pretty please with cherries and whip cream and puppies and kittens!