Thurgadin Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Ninwa, Apr 17, 2016.

1. Ninwa Senior EQ2 Isle of Refuge

Nope, he meant 2pm UK time (British Summer Time), which equals 6am Pacific Time.
  2. Katamarrant Guest

good match it was on :
    sorry we failed to meet ... maybe next time :)

PS : BST stands for British Summer Time
    PPS : Edit : missed Ninwa answer on next page :p
  3. clpyeatte New Member

My own fault for not reading more carefully. Will continue to watch here and try to catch you at some point in the future. The guides on this server do an amazing job. Thank you and will continue to watch for you. I shall certainly sneak up and catch you at some point. :rolleyes:
  4. Ninwa Senior EQ2 Isle of Refuge

Tomorrow, Wednesday 4th May, a wannabe pirate named Lonatrae Taiper is seeking for help. He wants to be a real pirate! He'll be at the docks of The Enchanted Lands at 11:00am Pacific / 7:00pm UK / 20:00 CEST / 9:00pm Moscow. (Be advised that this quest requires you to understand English and will not involve journals).
  5. Ninwa Senior EQ2 Isle of Refuge

Saturday 7th May the Thundering Steppes Aether Race tracks will be available starting around 7:00am Pacific / 3:00pm UK / 16:00 CEST / 5:00pm Moscow. They will be up for a maximum of 6 hours only! This is the very special "Gold" edition!
  6. Katamarrant Guest

Wednesday 05/18/2016 at about 5:00 AM PDT/ 03:00 PM BST/16h00 Paris Time/5:00PM Moscow, Flourpaws which is not a ratonga one (you can be sure of that) will search for help in New Halas. Will you be there too ?
  7. Ninwa Senior EQ2 Isle of Refuge

Wednesday 18th May at around 11:00am Pacific / 7:00pm UK / 20:00 EU / 21:00 Moscow an inventor named Gneil Tinkerspark will need help finding his lost schematics. He will be in the New Combine Foothold in the Withered Lands!
  8. Flatline New Member

Any chance of a certain someone showing up in Obol?Evenings UK ?
  9. Ninwa Senior EQ2 Isle of Refuge

How about tomorrow evening, Friday 20th May, Nainook Spiritseeker will be in Cardin Ward, Obol Plains seeking for help regarding a lost spirit. She will be there starting around 11:00am Pacific / 7:00pm UK / 20:00 CEST / 9:00pm Moscow.
  10. Leonitas Member

11. Flatline New Member

Thanks a bunch!!
  12. Parineeta Guide EQ2 Valor

Tuesday , 24.5.2016 10 Uhr ( EU) / 2 am (Pacific)

I've a story to tell and a game to play! It's lonely here in Commonlands. If you are interested you will find me near the Wizard spires.
  13. Katamarrant Guest

Master hunter Kraegs will be waiting in Kael Drakkel entrance challenging you in hunting contest ... if you dare it !! it will take place on wednesday at noon (BST) 13h00 (Paris) 14h00 (Moskow)
  14. Momo New Member

Thank you guys so much for your engagement and inspired work. You're great!I was much afraid guides would die out with the end of Valor - so very happy for beeing wrong.

(And Flourpaws very sure _is_ a ratonga. Small and cheeky plus fur, tail, whiskers -> check ;) )
    Katamarrant likes this.
  15. dippydav New Member

Any chance of a certain someone showing up in Obol?Evenings UK
  16. dippydav New Member

i need the newsies quest lol :)
  17. Ninwa Senior EQ2 Isle of Refuge

Tonight, June 3rd, a Dhalgar named Gadhron Steelbend has found it's way to Greater Faydark. Find him near the portal to Thalumbra in Kelethin! He'll be there around 12:00pm (noon) Pacific / 8:00pm UK / 21:00 EU / 22:00 Moscow
  18. Ninwa Senior EQ2 Isle of Refuge

Sunday 5th June the Thundering Steppes Aether Race tracks will be available starting around 7:00am Pacific / 3:00pm UK / 16:00 CEST / 5:00pm Moscow. They will be up for a maximum of 6 hours only! This is the very special "Purple" edition!
  19. aphonsus New Member

Is The Guide's Guide quest going to be offered any time this weekend?
  20. Cloudrat New Member

Tonight, June 3rd, a Dhalgar named Gadhron Steelbend has found it's way to Greater Faydark. Find him near the portal to Thalumbra in Kelethin! He'll be there around 12:00pm (noon) Pacific / 8:00pm UK / 21:00 EU / 22:00 Moscow