Skyfire Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Cass New Member

<cough> Neb Newsie quest please????
  2. chrystophyr New Member

I second that promotion, or was it emotion? Any how's yes please to newsies quest. I'll be following post to find out when so I wont miss it! This is a great service for us EQ2 players. WTG yoall!
  3. Fyuri Active Member

As most know, I am doing spotlights on people who contribute much to Norrath. I think we can all agree that the guides contribute a whole lot. I want to start adding guides to my spotlights. I am ready for people to start nominating them. who should i spotlight first? i would like to schedule one guide a month until i get them all done- including guides on the other servers. i hope to have the first one out at the end of the month and plan to post this on each server.
  4. chrystophyr New Member

Thanks for the quests, but I have 2 toons that have not done the nebulous newsie quest yet. Just wondering if you guys had that planned sometime. Thanks in advance.
  5. Penthesalea Guide EQ2 Isle of Refuge

I have gotten a message that our mystic will be in the Obol Plains seeking help this coming Friday (04/15) at 5pm pacific time. Please come and lend a hand.. Only the brave need apply! ;)

*Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.*
  6. Gatlor New Member

Any chance of seeing "Axe and Ye Shall Receive" some evening or weekend? :)
  7. Occam New Member

Thank you Penthesalea! :)
  8. chrystophyr New Member

Yea! Thank You, Thank You, Thank You! I'll be there with bells on! Well no actually, that's just an old expression, but yes, cant wait!

P.S. LOVE the handcrafted art work Occam!
  9. chrystophyr New Member

Well Done! Your Mystic appeared right on schedule! All my toons are happy now. (P.S. Thanks for taking the time to do this =]...
  10. Penthesalea Guide EQ2 Isle of Refuge

Your welcome! Thank you for coming out and helping our mystic!
  11. Leafa New Member

Is there a glimmer of hope that the Newsies will be given out during this double xp window?
  12. seneth New Member

I agree, we need the neb quest so we can capitalize on this status boost and xp, please please??????
  13. Keiona Senior EQ2 Skyfire

Ive heard a rumor that the spirits just might be in need of help in Obol tomorrow 4/26 at 6pm PST.

*Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.*
  14. Ellru Guide EQ2 Skyfire

I've just heard the most peculiar rumor that tomorrow (4/27) there will be a dashing young prince looking for help in Antonica around 8:00 am (PST).

15. Ellru Guide EQ2 Skyfire

If you happen to be in Sinking Sands this evening around 6PM (Pacific Time) you might find a distressed Othmir needing help.

16. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

The Pirates are setting up the Aether Racetrack again in Thundering Steppes. They have been tinkering with it and a new disc color reward is coming out of it. Stop by and try your skill on the track this weekend. The track will be up from 10 am til about 2 pm Saturday May 7. Will you be the fastest this time?
  17. Penthesalea Guide EQ2 Isle of Refuge

I found this note while walking along the beach. Maybe you adventurers can figure it out?

Help...please, someone help! Don't be afraid -- I'm not a ghost! Well, not yet, anyway...and if I don't get help soon, I fear that I might be stuck in this realm forever! I'm waiting in the Commonland on the road above the docks -- please hurry! I will be here at 5pm pacific time on 5-9.

18. Ellru Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Perhaps you've heard that gnomes often have problems with their inventions not working exactly as planned? Well I overheard a conversation today about such a gnome that had me rolling in laughter. If you'd like to hear of his troubles you will find him in Steamfont on Wed. the 11th around 8 am Pacific Time.

19. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

Well some little dragons are going to be in the Teran's Grasp area of Kylong Plains
    Tomorrow (Sunday May 15) around noon pst.

You might want to stop by and see what is going on.
    Little dragons are nearly as dangerous as their parents

Or so I have been told....
  20. konvikt New Member

been seeing a lot of requests for newsies and kael or be kael'd quests, i need both so figured id put in the request
    Leonitas and Aegien like this.