Skyfire Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

Greeting Skyfire!
    Tomorrow Sunday Feb 28 starting just after 2 pm pst
    Come one come all to our festival!

We will be having:

The Crown Ball Festival in the Village of Shin.

The theme this year is the Festivals of Colors!

Events include but are not limited to:

Costume Contest
    Poem/Singing contest
    Fortune Telling
    Pig Races

Come ready to laugh, share, and stare. We encourage adventurers to come with theme appropriate attire, songs and stories.

We hope to see you then!
  2. Lithyngale Quest Team Member

One who speaks with the spirits will be found around Noon pst in the Obol Plains on February 29th.

She's packing a lunch and plans to be there for at least three hours.

*Please note, times are estimates, and guides are players just like you. All times are in PST unless otherwise noted.

Please leave pets, mercs and mounts at home when coming. Hope to see you there!
    Glenorian and Cloudrat like this.
  3. Penthesalea Guide EQ2 Isle of Refuge

Our Jesters and Nobles sent me some pictures from the Crown Ball! Looks like you all had fun! Thanks to all who joined us today!

[IMG]
    Glenorian likes this.
  4. Penthesalea Guide EQ2 Isle of Refuge

5. Cloudrat New Member

Thanks for going above and beyond in making sure so many people we able to get the much valued Newsies quest during the time of double status:) You have brightened the day for many guilds that were able to level thanks to the largess of your time and the fabulous quest:)

Thank you very much for your time and service and roleplaying!!
    Cloudrat et al.
    Glenorian likes this.
  6. Glenorian New Member

Aw, sorry I missed the ball...looked very fun. Thank you for hosting that for us, I look forward to the next one. Thank you also for the Nebulous Newsies quest. My alts are set and I handed out so many roses!!!
  7. Cass New Member

Argh, me toons missed the neb newsie, when can we see the wonderous Guide, who so patiently hands the quest out,
    again?
    Simatai likes this.
  8. Simatai New Member

I would also love to see that quest again. My wife and I have a few more toons now ready to run it.
  9. Penthesalea Guide EQ2 Isle of Refuge

Oyennia Loresinger will be again appearing tonight (3-14) at 5pm pacific with part 2 or the Storm sheperd tales. She will be outside the North Qeynos gate in Antonica. She will start about 10 min after she arrives so come early and get a good seat!

*Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.*
  10. Penthesalea Guide EQ2 Isle of Refuge

Sorry for the late notice! Our storyteller will be in Antonica near the lighthouse on Coldwind point at 5pm pacific for part 3 of the Stormsheperd series! Come join her! That is tonight 03/21

*Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.*
  11. Penthesalea Guide EQ2 Isle of Refuge

This just in! For those of you who have been following the StormShepered series Oyennia will be out with part 4 this Thursday, 3/24 at 5pm pacific on Coldwind point in Antonica and Part 5 will be on Monday 3/28 same time and place! Come join her for the exciting conclusion to this tale!

12. chrystophyr New Member

OK First time here. What's the etiquette for requests, comments and Attaboys?
  13. Penthesalea Guide EQ2 Isle of Refuge

Hello Chrystophyr! Welcome to our forums! If you have a request for a quest you would like to see run just ask away here and one of us will do our best to accommodate that request. It is also nice if could add what day and time works best for you so we can try and do it within that time frame.
  14. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

Oh My! Our good Dwarf Halden has gotten himself into a mess. He was trying to avoid Bristlebane after what happened last year, But alas some imps came along and stole his ALE!

Oh we are in need of Adventurers to come help poor Halden out. He will be in terrible condition up in Loping Plains in the Graveyard next to the village. March 31 around 6:00 pm pst.

We hope you can help him out!
  15. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

Its happening over and over again!
    Oh My! Our good Dwarf Halden has gotten himself into a mess. He was trying to avoid Bristlebane after what happened last year, But alas some imps came along and stole his ALE and turned him into a YETI -ew!
    Oh we are in need of Adventurers to come help poor Halden out. He will be in terrible condition up in Loping Plains in the Graveyard next to the village.
    Friday April 1 around 6:00 pm pst.
    and AGAIN on Sunday April 3 around 3 pm pst
    (can you believe it those imps wont leave him alone.)
    We hope you can help him out!
    Misstii likes this.
  16. Misstii New Member

Hello wonderful guides! I have heard about something called the "Newsies" quest and was wondering when the next one was going to be held? Any ideas? Thank you for all you do!
    ~Misstii
  17. chrystophyr New Member

Hey thanks for your prompt reply! I of course was not LOL. Anyway thanks again and as "Misstii" requested a Newsies event would be nice.
    Anytime after 6pm and any day would be great but...if not no worries, I can probably make. Wanna make this easy for you guyz as well.
  18. Penthesalea Guide EQ2 Isle of Refuge

All those who love legends and lore be on the lookout for Oyennia tomorrow 4-4 in Oakmyst Forest near the waterfall. She will have another story for you to hear! She will arrive around 5 pm pacific time.

19. Penthesalea Guide EQ2 Isle of Refuge

Be on the look out Monday 4-11 for the continuation of our story! Oyennia will again be in Oakmyst Forest near the water fall. 5pm pacific!

20. Penthesalea Guide EQ2 Isle of Refuge

How much commotion can one gnome cause?? Head out to Growyn tomorrow (Fri) 4-7 at 7pm pacific time to find out! Our little friend will be above the docks in that cave area. Come give him a helping hand!