Skyfire Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Mystfit New Member

Thanks for the party!! It was much funs!
  2. Penthesalea Guide EQ2 Isle of Refuge

We are so glad you enjoyed your time with us Mysfit! Thank you for coming!
  3. Penthesalea Guide EQ2 Isle of Refuge

The Loresingers will be in need of your assistance on Wed 12-23 at 1pm pacific time. You will find them on the Isle of Mara. Please seek them out and give them a hand!

*Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.*
  4. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

If anyone is looking for the Newies Quest. There will be a little Halfling next to the Antonica Lighthouse tonight starting at 7 pm pst.
  5. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

Adventurers,

There is a desperate need for babysitters.

Yes I said Babysitters!
    Next Saturday, Jan 9th around 2pm pst- Maybe a bit before or after. It kinda depends.

I understand you are all adventurers and babysitting might be beneath you....

BUT these Orc children need some serious watching.

Oh if you are interested in babysitting... Bubash
    (I think that's his name well it will be something like that.)

will be looking for help in the Enchanted Lands.
  6. Dinendall Elder Guide

Greetings Skyfire!

I hear rumors that a farmer may need your help in Antonica today, approximately 2pm. Find him near the Frontier Farm.

more as I hear them...

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Please remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of a delayed or cancelled event, we will make every effort to inform you of the cancellation or delay.

All times shown are considered Pacific Time unless otherwise stated.
  7. Lithyngale Quest Team Member

Greetings Skyfire,

Rumors are whispering in the winds of a mystic who hears the call of a spirit that needs your assistance. Seek the mystic in the Plains of Obol, at around 4pm PST January 10th if you're interested in lending your aid.

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Please remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of a delayed or cancelled event, we will make every effort to inform you of the cancellation or delay.

All times shown are considered Pacific Time unless otherwise stated.
  8. Penthesalea Guide EQ2 Isle of Refuge

Do you love books? If yes then come help a fellow booklover before they are gone! Leeshaa will be on the docks of the Village of Shin tomorrow Jan 16th at 5pm pacific. Come lend her a hand!

*Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.*
  9. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

Little Dragons will need a babysitter or two in Ferrott, Monday Dec 18 at noon.
    Come watch the little darlings if you dare....
  10. Ealdian of Permafrost New Member

Excuse me?
    Little Dragons will need a babysitter or two in Ferrott, Monday Dec 18 at noon.
    Come watch the little darlings if you dare....
    What date did you mean?
  11. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

Silly me
    Yes the dragons will need a babysitter January 18 at noon pst
    Sorry I am a month behind but the dragons will need watching tomorrow!
    I apologize for the confusion.
  12. Bint And Teekie New Member

I had quite fun yesterday with the little dragons, and I hope Licketh liked the necklace which me and Teekie helped Glitteryscale make for her. Thank you all for showing up with this enjoyable event. :)
  13. Penthesalea Guide EQ2 Isle of Refuge

Hello Bint and Teekie! I am so glad you had a good time with our baby dragons! And I heard that Licheth really liked her necklace. Glitteryscale is still talking about her new best friend how you helped her!
  14. Penthesalea Guide EQ2 Isle of Refuge

It is that time again for some Hide and Seek fun! Please join Crediius in the Kylong Plains on the dock by the bell on Jan 22 (Friday) at 5 pm pacific time! He is sure he will beat you all this time! Who will be victorious? You, or Crediius? Come on out and see!

15. Andura Guide EQ2 Splitpaw

I heard a rumor that on the 27th of January there will be a slightly crazed Fae looking for some assistance in Antonica around the time of 10:00 AM Pacific. Be on the look out for her, but be careful when approaching her she may be a bit skittish.

16. Bint And Teekie New Member

I've been curious about something. I know we can ask if you could run certain quests, sometimes even at specific times. However it's hard to actually suggest anything if we don't know the name of the thing we wish to see. Even double if we don't even know the event exists in the first place. Even triple for anyone completely new to the whole Guide event concept. With that in mind, would it be possible for people to know what events you Guides actually run, or maybe just a summary of the events you've run earlier so it'll be easier for us to suggest events in the future?

Granted I understand we can't demand you to run anything or everything, but I feel we would request more interesting and fun events if we actually knew what we could suggest.
  17. Penthesalea Guide EQ2 Isle of Refuge

A very good question Bint and Teekie but alas our hands are tied. We are not allowed to give out that kind of information. Sometimes if you can describe what it is you want to see we can figure it out and then run what we hope will be the right quest. Maybe even another player might know what it is you are looking for. I sure hope this helps.
  18. Penthesalea Guide EQ2 Isle of Refuge

I have heard so many wonderful things from our Froglok family of all the wonder bugs and other help you gave! Here is a picture they sent to share with all of you. It is taken with one who told a story.[IMG]
  19. Penthesalea Guide EQ2 Isle of Refuge

And here is the Story that was told:

A Story of Frogloks By Fyreflie

Once a upon a time, There was a group of brave frogloks. They heard of a far away land full of danger... and treasure! They heard stories of trolls and ogres. Scary ogres.
    But, they were not scared. They were brave frogloks.
    So, they decided they would go forth and find this land. They would vanquish the ogres... and the trolls.
    They set out, helmets in hand and swords in sheaths.
    At first they found not an ogre or a troll, but a rock. A very scary rock. It was blocking the way through the mountain pass.
    How could they best this rock? How could they continue their quest?
    They put their heads together and thought very hard.
    Then one, the brightest of the bunch, thought of an idea!
    "He said, "What if we moved the rock with a very large stick?!"
    The others thought this was a very good idea. But where to find a very large stick?
    Then one was... struck... with an idea... or well... a stick... a very large stick happened to fall from a near-by tree.
    "A STICK!" They all shouted!
    Marr was truly looking out for them that day.
    They all grabbed hold of the stick. Well, except the one who had been struck, he was still recovering.
    Together they moved the large rock. It was very heavy, but together they managed to move it from it's hold in the passage way.
    Onward they went, for they were brave!
    It was not long before they had ventured so far into the dark swamp that they had no idea which way was north... which way was south... which way was... home...
    The fog covered the sky... the fog covered the path...In fact... the fog covered everything in sight... and many things out of sight too.
    Out of the fog they heard a noise.
    Not a happy noise like halfings having supper or frogloks playing drums. A very bad noise... the noise of very large feet.
    The frogloks, though very brave, all got a little bit closer... just in case. They watched... they waited..."
    And then... out of the fog... stumbled the biggest... meanest... troll they'd ever seen.
    All at once the frogloks jumped into action!
    They drew their swords... their bows... whatever they had brought! They struck, all at once! The troll stumbled... it could not stand against their force! It fell with a smush in the mud!
    The frogloks cheered in triumph! They had bested the troll!
    From then on those frogloks were known as "Trolls slayers" and had great honor within the froglok community.
    Now, remember, young frogloks, you come from a race of great warriors and adventures. Sleep well and do not fear the night. You are strong.
    So remember to eat your bugs! And goodnight.
    Fyreflie stood and gave all the young frogloks a hug goodbye and with a wave went on her way.
  20. gonzo3667 New Member

Any chance of getting a Nebulous Newsies event happening on skyfire any time soon? preferably on a sunday or monday night, after 8pm eastern time?