Maj'Dul Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Fyuri Active Member

yes thank you
  2. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Happy Frostfell Maj'Dul!

There is news of a Santa Glug helper who needs some help of his own! Stop by West Freeport around 230pm PT TODAY 12/22/2015 to see what you can do to make someone's Frostfell a bit happier :)

Note : All times shown are in PT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice.
  3. Daemora Active Member

Ugh, I so totally fail at catching the guides when they are about. I blame my daughter, who has decided to impose herself on my babysitting services throughout this holiday season, lol. Actually, I am really enjoying time with my grandchildren, but it has left me a lot less time to play than I had thought I would have, hehe.
  4. Syota New Member

Any clues as to when someone will offer Nebulous Newsies again? soon?? pretty please :)
  5. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

soon (tm) I will see what we can arrange
    Syota likes this.
  6. Mujie Senior EQ2 Halls of Fate

Thursday, December 24th

I overheard a smelly barbarian talk of helping Naylie get to the Ethernere. He will be looking for stalwart adventurers like YOU to help with this. You'll find him in Cardin Ward (Obol Plains) around 4:00pm (PST).
  7. Mujie Senior EQ2 Halls of Fate

Monday, December 28th

A wanna be Gigglegibber has discovered the truth about Frostfell, and he's determined to become one of Santa Glug's helpers. He has a plan to get Santa Glug's attention, but he'll need help to pull it off.

Will YOU help fulfill the Frostfell dream of a lifetime? Come to the Halas docks around 5:00pm.
  8. Ssorvethax New Member

Any chance we could get another round of Newsies before double status is up? Some of us have less-than-forgiving work schedules, even during holiday seasons, and I'd love to finally get a crack at this event now that I have a few days off.
  9. Bhrain New Member

Agreed. It's really hard to catch the Nebulous Newsies quest giver even when you're looking for it. For events like this double status event it would be awesome if guides could hop on a couple times during the event to offer it.

It's a useful "re-recruiting" tool for some guilds. I know I tell guild members to hop on their accounts when these events are going on and sometimes it's enough to get them to come back playing again. It helps when I have something "urgent" for the guild, like running this quest for guild status, to help entice them back.
  10. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

While I cannot promise anything for certain -I will see if we can get Newsies ran today
  11. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

12-26-15 Today around 4:00 PM PST Deira will be in Obol plains seeking some help.
    Please remember that this extraordinary mission can only be experienced once in your mortal lifetime, so gather up your relatives that are seeking a "New" challenge!
  12. Ssorvethax New Member

Huge thank you to Kellin for making Newsies happen this weekend for...apparently the entirety of the Maj'Dul server, seeing as she's still there now!

Exemplar and its members are all very grateful to you for sticking around and ensuring everyone gets the quest.
  13. Fyuri Active Member

did you get to do the houses yesterday? i apologize - there were people in and out all day and my dog was acting up big time. i was in the game but kept having to go afk to tend to him so if you came in, i didn't see you.
  14. Norika Policy Team Member

Yes, we had fun! I did the usual "letting-everyone-know-where-we-are," sorry you missed it... keep watching for the info on the next one!
  15. Daemora Active Member

Touring houses with you was fun, Norika. Thank you for taking time to tour our homes and visit with us.

Also, thank you, Eleressa, for the time you spend visiting us in Frostfell Wonderland, dancing with the fauns and passing out goodies.

Kellin, I already have the newsies quest on all my characters (though not all are high enough lvl yet to complete it), so I did not need to 'pester' you in Obol, but thank you for being there for us anyways. I know I saw a whole lot of guilds leveling up over the weekend and it was quite a wonderful thing to see.

Mujie, I so intended to be there to visit with you and pick up that quest on the 28th, but after our tours were done with Norika, I still had two hours to wait before you showed up, and I ended up getting side tracked running Adv Solo's in Thalumbra. I have to admit, I kicked myself over and over for at least an hour after I realized I had missed you, lol. I get so focused on what I am doing, that I completely lose track of time, and setting alarms does not seem to work to break myself away, either. It was an hour past the time you were to show to give out the quest, before I realized that I had missed you. Thank you, anyways, for taking time out to visit with us and give us quests.

I am sure there are probably other guides on Maj'dul server who deserve to be thanked as well, though I am not familiar with any of them. I just want to be sure to take time to thank all of you for taking time out to make our gaming experience fun and pleasurable. Happy New Year to you all! :)
    Fyuri likes this.
  16. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

One might check the plains of Obol around 3:00 PM PST 01-02-16 to see if anyone is in need of a wee bit of help
  17. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

In behave of the guides of Maj'Dul I would like to thank you for your kind words. Tis a pleasure to be of service to the folks of Maj'Dul
  18. Eleressa Secretkeeper Guest

I second that sentiment and thank you for all your support. I do love getting out and meeting the players. Sorry I have been away this week, but Norranthian Law is brutal and I'm behind. Will see you next year!!!!
  19. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Happy New Years Eve Maj'Dul!

Some late breaking news!

There is talk of a proud Coldain who wants to challenge YOU! Stop by Eastern Wastes, today 12/31/2015 around 230pm PT to see if you have what it takes!!

Note : All times shown are in PT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice.
  20. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

01-01-16 around 4:00 PM PST a wee gnome will be in Withered Lands looking for some help with a small schematics issue. If your able drop by and give him a hand.
    Please note this quest can be done once only