Halls of Fate Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Oct 26, 2015.

1. Elyshka Well-Known Member

Greetings Halls of Fate!

The Guides of Halls of Fate may use this thread to alert you to upcoming planned Guide Events being hosted on Halls of Fate. If you want to be in the loop 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, click "Watch Thread" on the right-hand side of the thread, just above the body of the first post. You will receive emails/alerts any time a new post is made to that thread!

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Please remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of a delayed or cancelled event, we will make every effort to inform you of the cancellation or delay.

All times shown are considered Pacific Time unless otherwise stated.

Interested in joining the Volunteer Guide Program?
    Seefar, FriggaWitch and Rosyposy like this.
  2. Elyshka Well-Known Member

[IMG]

Who: The Guides of the Shattered Lands, Halls of Fate contingent
    What: Nights of the Dead Spooktacular Costume Party
    When: Sunday, November 1, 2015 at 2 pm PST (to last approximately 1 hour)
    Where: Hold of Prexus, Halls of Fate server
    Why: A celebration of all things creepy and crawly during the Nights of the Dead. We'll have all manner of tricks and treats, spooky fireplace stories, games, shiny hunting, and more!
    How: Keep your eyes and ears trained on the General communication channel just before the event for instructions on how to join us!

What better way to usher in a new server than with a party? Get your glad rags on and join us for the fun!
  3. FriggaWitch Member

What!!! A NoTD party!!!! That Rocks!!!!
    This is just awesome that yous are giving us a way to get together and celebrate with all our new friends. TY Sooooooo Much!! Can't wait
    Rosyposy likes this.
  4. FriggaWitch Member

Well with these Queue Times being upwards of 17 hours I would think that the party may be a lil shy on guests lemme know how it turns out not sure I will be able to get on in time. I am not due to re-sub til Frostfell cuz I am on a limited budget. So yous all have fun and hope to see you soon.<hugs> Leave it to Daybreak to just suck all the fun out of the game.:(:(
  5. Elyshka Well-Known Member

Depending on queue times, we might be a little short on Guides as well. ;)

We'll try to hold the event as scheduled, but in the event that we are unable to gather up enough manpower (and guests) to hold a proper party, we'll see about having another party once things settle down. After all, Frostfell isn't that far away!
    FriggaWitch and Rosyposy like this.
  6. Elyshka Well-Known Member

Somewhere, Fizzlethorpe Bristlebane is howling his head off. Spoilsport.

I am currently sitting in an orderly queue, but time is running backwards and there's no TARDIS to be found.

I think that it's safe to assume that others are also experiencing this phenomenon, so I'm awfully sorry to say that it looks like we won't be having a party today after all. :(

But, don't panic! Once we get our knicks knacked and our paddies whacked, we'll be back in business for some more mischief. In the meantime, please pardon our dust while things get settled on Halls of Fate. We might not be able to announce ahead of time when we plan to be on, since we're not going to be quite sure if we'll be able to be on when we say we will. We will try though, and you will be seeing us about, so keep your eyes peeled for folks in green and shouts for help!
  7. FriggaWitch Member

Well thankies for the follow up post hopefully things will be getting back to normal soon. The queue timer obviously has some sort of glitch cuz I have been as low as 7 min and now 4hours so hope to see yous soon (HUGS) to all.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  8. Jaxellie New Member

Sad, sad me..... I was looking forward to a party! But sad you for sitting in a Queue! Hope to try it again soon!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  9. Aurawynd Guide EQ2 Halls of Fate

**UPCOMING EVENT*** On your mark, Get set, Go Go Go !!!! If you like to live in the fast lane you'll want to be in the area of Thundering Steppes on Nov 6th at approx 2PM PT! see you there !
  10. Aurawynd Guide EQ2 Halls of Fate

**UPCOMING EVENT** Everyone has a Tale to tell, So lend an ear on Sat Nov 7th at approx 12PM PT, in the area of Greater Faydark. It will be a rewarding experience, see you there !
  11. Aurawynd Guide EQ2 Halls of Fate

**UPCOMING EVENT** If you are proud of your skills, and your overflowing with talent.... You will want to be in The Village of Shin on Sun Nov 8th at approx 5PM PT! The place where Talent is tested and skills are measured, see you there!
  12. FriggaWitch Member

Well I am guessing all is well with the server now, that's great I am looking forward to havin some fun!!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  13. Norika Policy Team Member

And my portal is FIXED! /em runs around throwing cupcakes into the air for everyone!!!!

You all know me..... gotta be out and about doing and seeing things, right? :)

So.....Let's do a Create-a-Story on Sunday, the 15th of November at 1 PM PT.

Let's do some Home Tours on Saturday, December 5th from 1-3 PM PT.... I just log on, ask who wants to show me around (has to be owner of the house) and we see them in the order that I receive the offers.

And of course, you never know, I might just pop on and say hello at any time.

Can't wait to meet everyone!
    Seefar and Rosyposy like this.
  14. Aurawynd Guide EQ2 Halls of Fate

**UPCOMING EVENT *** On Mon, Nov 9th in the area of Antonica, at approx 1 PM PT will be an oppertunity to show some skill & have some fun! This could be a real fishy situation, see you there!
  15. Elyshka Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, our host for this event is under the weather and will be unable to make the voyage to the Isle of Mara. Fear not, friends, for he does plan to make the trip once he is feeling a bit more like himself, so keep alert for his call for company soon.
  16. Enoibia New Member

Good Morning.

I saw a couple of people asking about the Nebulous Newsie quests in general chat over the weekend. Are there any plans to offer it again any time soon?

For myself, I was also wondering if it would be possible to have a kind guide offer Axe and Ye Shall Receive? I would dearly love to be able to craft those lovely axes for decorating purposes.
  17. Aurawynd Guide EQ2 Halls of Fate

They are both great Quests! I will happily forward your requests! Keep an eye on this thread AND the ingame chat incase we do not have enough time to post as an upcoming event .
    Enoibia likes this.
  18. Enoibia New Member

Thank you, Aurawynd. Much appreciated.
  19. Aurawynd Guide EQ2 Halls of Fate

**UPCOMING EVENT*** For all the adventurers brave enough to face the spirits, and back by popular demand!! On Sat, Nov 14th at approx 12:00PM PT, in the area of Obol Plains will be someone looking for assistance! May the spirits be with you - see you there!
    Enoibia likes this.
  20. Enoibia New Member

Thanks, Aurawynd. Hopefully, the people who were asking about this will be around. :)

Any news on Axe and Ye Shall Receive?