Maj'Dul Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Norika Policy Team Member

Thank you so much, Fyuri,

I absolutely LOVE doing this kind of creative storytelling sessions with you all. The attention you all give to the story is palpable.

Certainly, let's have a Phoenix Boat Day! Saturday the 21st? What time would be good for youall?

And thank you for the link to the logs. I will ask the higher ups if I may access them.

I had such a blast with you all!
    Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr likes this.
  2. Norika Policy Team Member

Got them! Thank you so much, Ceyarracks!

It's just really important to me that you all get credit for inspiring and coaching me through the story.

/curtsey
  3. Fyuri Active Member

that would be fun. glad you didn't choose sunday because of the block party. and yes i will announce it. 2pm is always good for me but i am not sure about others including you. I am sure Ceya will have the boat finished by then- and the museum and the library- let's light a fire under him

oh and we were just talking about creating more stories to the kerra line that you started. would you be interested in making it a series of stories? btw, i did some research and it seems kerra prefer to be called kerra and not kerran. i didn't know that. i have some links to some background lore if you are interested.
  4. Norika Policy Team Member

Good for me too, it's on my calendar!
    Fyuri likes this.
  5. Fyuri Active Member

awesome. i posted it to facebook and also warned ceya
  6. Norika Policy Team Member

That sounds delightful! Let's keep them going at the next Story creation time which happens to be Friday the 13th, November, at 4 PM PT.
  7. Eleressa Secretkeeper Guest

For you late night beer drinkers. Look for Haldenel in Antonica near the South Q gates, at 1100PM PT on Thursday, Nov. 5, 2015.
  8. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings Adventurers!

I have heard rumors of a spirit looking for your help! Might you be the hero she is looking for? Stop by Obol Plains today - Thursday Nov 5th around 3pm PT to see how you can aid this troubled friend!

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice.
    Smip likes this.
  9. Fyuri Active Member

we do have a small problem. Ceyarrecks will be without internet for a bit. the tour will be published tomorrow and the boat is republished. but he won't be able to make it. i am hoping he will get internet again soon. the company he gets internet from is being shut down

he is going to try to find someone to let him use their internet for a bit because it won't be the same without him. i was hoping maeorem would be able to join us for this one
  10. Norika Policy Team Member

I had originally planned just for storytime on Friday the 13th.... so let's just stay with that plan.

We can reschedule the Phoenix when we know for sure that Ceyarrecks will be there, because I know he would enjoy that SO much! How's that sound?

I am very flexible, so just let me know when that would work out for you all.
  11. Fyuri Active Member

that sounds great because i know how much this would mean to him. so friday13 story time - where and when
  12. Norika Policy Team Member

No idea where, I will just pick a wilderness place and set up a campfire (maybe a tent too) and we'll go from there. I don't follow a set plan. :)

Time will be 4 PM Pacific Time.
    Fyuri likes this.
  13. Fyuri Active Member

kk i will tell the group to be watching for you in chat offering to tell a story at that time on that day
  14. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Baby dragons love to tell stories. So join them 11-09-15 at 4:00 PM PST in Antonica close to the Lighthouse for a round of storytelling
  15. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

November 7th a dwarf will be in Butcherblock looking for axes. Now what else does a dwarf need but a good axe and some ale? Well look for our dwarf at 1 PM PST
  16. Mujie Senior EQ2 Halls of Fate

Wednesday, November 11th @ 3:00pm (PST)

Given it's the Days of Peace, the Greenhoods have decided to take it upon themselves to try to declare a truce between themselves and the orcs. The best sage of their numbers has written up a peace agreement. Now all they need is someone to deliver it.

If you believe YOU are the one for this job, meet Greenhood Ranger Kackii just inside the gate of Zek to receive all the details necessary.
  17. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings travelers!

There are stories of a great hunter looking for your help to fill an order! Are you strong enough to help with the hunt? Stop by Antonica near the docks lighthouse on Monday 11/9/2015 around 3pm PST to show them what you can do!

Note : All times shown are in Pacific Time. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice
  18. Fyuri Active Member

today- sunday instead of monday - right? i am telling everyone you meant sunday
  19. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Nope it is Monday :) Adjusted the day! My brain wanted it to be today, but sadly my schedule today is keeping me in check. lol
  20. Fyuri Active Member

thank you- i will repost