Antonia Bayle Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Ryleth, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Croakis Guide EQ2 Antonia

Shalour said
    Yay!! :D
    I will pass this on to all of the guides on Antonia Bayle. :) I know we would be honored to officiate at such a great occasion! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to join in :)
    More Soon! :rolleyes:
  2. Croakis Guide EQ2 Antonia

Jhael'vyl said:
    Keep an eye open here for "news"... :p I can not say when this will happen... right now.. :confused: but I will do my best to get the "news" :p out there when I have some idea!;)

More Soon!:rolleyes:
    Jhael'vyl likes this.
  3. Croakis Guide EQ2 Antonia

This just in!! :rolleyes:
    Thursday 11-5 around 4:30pm pacific in Zek.. the Greenhoods are looking for some :confused: "help"... delivering a message to the local orcs! :eek: Could this be the start of a new understanding between these long time enemies?? o_O
    Be sure to come and find out for yourself!;)

More Soon!:rolleyes:
  4. Ocarinah Member

Awesome! There are a few new people to the server that never was able to get this quest on their old server that are very excited to get this quest. There will be a bunch more once everyone is able to do the free transfer as well. Thanks so much for all that you do! Guides are so awesome!
  5. Kinyoubi Guide EQ2 Antonia

Word on the wind says that the balance of the Ethernere is in peril!

Please come to the Obol Plains on Sunday, November 8th, around 5:00 pm PDT to see if you can help with this News worthy problem!
    Jhael'vyl likes this.
  6. Jhael'vyl New Member

Thank you for this!
  7. Bazerko New Member

I can say Yesterday which was Thursday was a great success while trying to secure peace between the greenhoods and orcs!
  8. TinweSaa New Member

We would like to extend an invitation to the guides to join us on AB Server for Festival of Discord, our open air, player run event.

[IMG]

ALL TIMES ARE EASTERN - ALL EVENTS IN COMMONLANDS 1

Friday
    7p - 8p Opening Ceremony/Blessing/Executions
    8p - 9p Ranged
    9p - 10p Bug Munch
    10p Jousting

Venue: Ossuary

Saturday
    2p - 3p High Dive
    3p - 4p Rum Run
    4p - 5p Stick-n-Pike
    5p - 8p Bardic
    8p Lera's Scavenger Hunt of Doom (TM)

Venue: 5p - 8p Maiden's Fancy
    8p Overlord's Crown

Sunday
    130p - 430p Arena Fighting
    430p - 730p Guud Eetz
    730p - 830p Haiku
    830p - 1000p Pumpkin Carving

Venue: 4p - 7p Wayfinders
    7p Wellspring & Peach Pit

Monday
    7p - 9p Witch's Brew Contest
    9p - 930p Closing Ceremonies
    930p - 10p March of Champions

Venue: 10p Soulfire
  9. Atourina New Member

YAY!! The Festival is back and it starts on my birthday!! Also I'd like to thank everyone who came to story time hosted in my village and a special thanks to Guide Norika and Guide Bellandu for making this a possibility. We will be having it again next Sunday at 7pm EST/4pm PST and will be continuing where we left off with the story. Everyone is encouraged to join us and to bring friends. I do ask though that you send me an in-game mail RSVPing so I know how many books I will need. As a reminder or for those who haven't been there yet you can get there two ways. Housing and Leaderboards - Hall of Fame - #69 - Oakheart Village or you can visit Qeynos - Housing Portal - Tenebrous - Atourina. ((Since everyone can't wait to see what happens next, here's a little hint:Rina trips when leaving the spires and ends up in an awkward position.))
  10. Norika Policy Team Member

It was my great pleasure to attend, and I look forward to the next time.

/crosses fingers for Rina.... hope springs eternal!
  11. Smallcorners New Member

Is Croakis all right?
    *peeks under lilypads*
  12. Croakis Guide EQ2 Antonia

Yes.... thank you for asking... I have been in hiding!:(
    I have heard rumors about theseo_O .....these... butchers:eek: who absurdly are calling themselves :confused: "chefs"... that are hunting frogs:eek: ....You will likely find them doing their evil deeds in Commonlands on Thursday 11-18 around 4:30pm pacific. There must to be an end to this mistreatment of frogs!:eek: Come support your favorite frogs! :)
    (I might be hiding myself... until it is safe once more for frogs...) ;)

More Soon! :rolleyes:
  13. Ocarinah Member

Today is Wednesday the 18th??? I think you meant Thursday 11-19. I will do my best to come help my favorite frogs but that normally is a time I have conflict attending such fun and wonderful events.
    Croakis likes this.
  14. Atourina New Member

Silly Croakis likes to get the days wrong..We still love him though.
    Ocarinah and Croakis like this.
  15. Ocarinah Member

So sorry I missed this event Croakis! I really really wanted to make the event but so many things going on right now. I hope you got lots of support.
  16. Lessica New Member

Hi guys, I am new here, as this is my first post. Anyhow I have been watching this thread now since Sunday and was planning to help Croakis out yesterday but don't think I made it in time, I looked in Commonlands for you guys around 8:30 Eastern, but the area was empty. Next time! :)
    Croakis likes this.
  17. Ocarinah Member

Eastern is 3 hours ahead of pacific so the event was at 7:30 Eastern. Just letting you know for next time :D
  18. Lessica New Member

Yeah I realize that... I was just unable to make it on at 7:30 Eastern, guess I was hoping for the after party! haha :p
    Croakis likes this.
  19. Dragoneyes New Member

I'd like to "axe" a favor. Is is possible for us to have the guide quest "Axe and Ye Shall Receive" sometime soonish?
  20. Bazerko New Member

Since he "axed" a favor, Would it Kael you to offer the quest kael or be kaeled :p