Antonia Bayle Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Ryleth, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Croakis Guide EQ2 Antonia

Coming this Thursday... 10-15 around 4:30pm pacific in Darklight woods... some... :confused: errr.... o_O "sweet":oops: (??)(yeah... that's it...:p ) kidlets will be in need of watching... :D

More Soon!!:rolleyes:
  2. Kinyoubi Guide EQ2 Antonia

How very nice of you! Have you ever thought of becoming a Guide yourself? :)
  3. Kinyoubi Guide EQ2 Antonia

Wonderful Players of Antonia Bayle!

[IMG]

We, your humble Guide team, invite YOU to a server party this Sunday, October 18, at 4:00 pm Pacific time!

We invite you to get dressed up in your favorite Nights of the Dead costume, come to the beautiful Hold of Prexus, our own Guild Hall, and play Hide and Seek, mingle with the Guides, make some friends, and hear a spooky festival story!

Anyone who would like to attend will be summoned by the Guides, so please watch in General chat for our announcement!

We hope to see you there!
  4. Rifuru New Member

YAY! Sitting in the Hold of Prexus, after many Holy Hand Grenades of Aeteok hath been toss'ed! :)
    Kinyoubi likes this.
  5. Dae New Member

Wanted to stop by and say thank you for a wonderful event tonight! You are much appreciated. :)
    Kinyoubi likes this.
  6. Bazrake New Member

Yeah but i dont enjoy making alts i just enjoy doing what i do. i powerlevel for free i give so much things away everytime i get the chance to spend plat for new players that join the server i warmly welcome them as much as i can possible. So i try my very best for everyone. If theres a way to transform me into a dragon i do mean a dragon not a wyvern etc id deffently would love to be a guide and hand out dragon things to everyone i can.. My grammer went the moment the bad eggs starting to break my shell that i cant play as a feral dragon and such. well i made what i did and can and i waited but sadly that is the reason why i do what i do i dont want others to share my same exp and make it sound that the community is bad..

When i was given a dev cloak for my roleplaying last two years ago i decided to dedacate my self in helping new player folk. And roleplay as my self.. again if the devs can give me a black feral dragon illusion for my character and can make my character massive like back in my home rpg ill gladly do my best to be even a evey day guide for a whole week. thats how dedacated i am. thats how much i care. i dont care about plat i dont care about the gear all i care about is to show others how careing i really am. to show the game that there are great people around and that is why i do what i do. im a huge huge famous dragon on the Roleplay server and they accept me for who i play as a dragon.. now in eq2 im a Baron Frostillicus of Vesshan and it has taken me 1084 dats to reach level 100 on a free to play account. Thats how dedacated i am to show my careing to the players to the new players..

You give me 3million plat Id spend it all on the players that really need it.. those that really want something to see that beam of happiness in there eyes.

Give me 10 etherals id give all them away Even give me the most powerful shield Id give it away. I dont see things like an everyday player would.

That being said if this is what a guide would do then voutch for me Cause all i want is a permament illusion i can use to be a dragon and sit on a house all year long giving everything i own to show my careing.

Im a dragon roleplayer and a dragon at the soul and very proud for it..
    Croakis likes this.
  7. Croakis Guide EQ2 Antonia

Coming up on Tuesday 10-21 around 4pm in Antonica, some young o_O fire-breathers will be out and about seeking scary tales about things that go bump in the NoD!:eek:
    If you have a tale to tell or wish to have a sleepless night after listening to a scary tale... :oops: come join the young ones!:)

More Soon :rolleyes:
  8. Bazrake New Member

Explane 10-21 cause its monday the 19th. And explane 4pm eastern standard time or PST. so ill know.
  9. Penthesalea Guide EQ2 Isle of Refuge

Hello Bazrake 10-21 is Oct 21 and all times we post are PST. So the 4pm would be 4pm PST. Hope this helps
  10. Bazrake New Member

Also he said tuesday 21st as its monday the 19th he needs to edit his post then that he made an error hehe..
    But did you also read my long long reply? ^^ on why i do things? Also signiture updated again ^^ Also Ill think about hosting my own event after that one
  11. Croakis Guide EQ2 Antonia

(mumbles... That is what I get for trying to get something posted when I am short on time):(

You are indeed correct... ;) It is Tuesday 10-20 (not 21st):eek: , and it will be at 4pm pacific, :D I am sorry for the confusion... :oops: but I am sure it wont be the last time!:p

More Soon!:rolleyes:
  12. Bazrake New Member

Happy to see those four little ones i Dear hope there on every week. I have nearly years worth of stories to share ^^
  13. Croakis Guide EQ2 Antonia

Pssssssttttttttttttttttt......:cool: Rumor has it that some brothers and sisters of the friendly lil dragon folk that were requesting stories on Tuesday have heard how friendly the folks of the realm are... :D and are wanting to see for themselves first hand!;)
    Watch for them to make an appearance on Thursday 10-22 around 4:30pm pacific in Antonica.. near the same hill :)

14. Bazrake New Member

They are always welcomed here. ^^ Ill also keep up on my own events, I might even have a book give away of lore someday ^^
  15. Xianthia New Member

Hey! So an upgraded/new Newsies bag was discovered on the Maj'Dul server. I'm interested to know more about this! Is it coming soon to other servers?

Thanks for any information you can provide. Happy gaming!
  16. Rynara Elder Guide

Xianthia, the Newsie bag you are referring to is a "Guide Only" use tool. This is not an upgrade to the bag players receive in the Newsies quest. Hope that helps.
  17. Xianthia New Member

It does help. Thanks so much for the reply. Guides are fantastic, keep up the good work! :)
  18. Croakis Guide EQ2 Antonia

I just heard over the whispers in the wind that the zombies :eek: are again wandering lands in search of brains. Rumor has it that a cleric has need of those willing to help them lure the zombies to him for .......o_O "research"..... Look for the this cleric in Thundering Steppes on Thursday 10-29 around 4:30pm pacific... Lets get some zombies off the lands!:D

19. Shalour New Member

Hi, I had wished to contact a guide about officiating an In character wedding on the Antonia Bayle Server. The Date we have set s far is December the 10th, starting at roughly 8pm EST, on our Guild (Vagabond Knights) Anniversary Isle.
  20. Jhael'vyl New Member

Good morning, I was wondering when we can look forward to another visit in Obol Plains for the Nebulous Newsies quest? I also wanted to say thanks for all the fun you guys bring.