Greetings may I get an answer to my Question?

Discussion in 'News and Discussion' started by Nyssa, Apr 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nyssa New Member

Good day,

I have a question in that I sent my guide application back on 02-19-15 and have not gotten any kind of reply, I have sent it again, in hopes i can get a response, thank you so very much for your time.

Nyssa
  2. Encanto Senior EQ2 Skyfire

Greetings Nyssa,

Thank you for your question!

Regrettably, the Volunteer Event Guide Program has been a bit backlogged due to the restructure currently underway at Daybreak Game Co. We apologize for the delay in processing your application and the failure to promptly respond to your email. We are still sorting things out and hope to be processing new applications again soon.

Please be patient with us just a little longer and keep watching your email! :)

Cheers,
  3. Nyssa New Member

Hello,

Thank you very much for your response, I can certainly understand the delay, I shall be more patient!

Humbly awaits,
    Nyssa
    Ryleth likes this.
  4. Terrius New Member

Hello Amazing Guide people!

First off, thank you all for being amazing and taking time to do events! They are always a blast!

Second, has there been any update to this? I submitted an application in march and haven't heard anything back and was just curious if I should just hang tight and wait?

I saw this thread and figured I'd ask in here rather than starting a new one!

~Terrius
  5. Ryleth Well-Known Member

Hello there Terrius!

Things are moving a long now and hopefully you will hear something soon!!
    Hang in there *hugs*
    Terrius likes this.
  6. Rynara Elder Guide

Nyssa could you please submit your application again to guides-comm@daybreakgames.com

Thanks!
  7. Rynara Elder Guide

Terrius could you please submit your application again to guides-comm@daybreakgames.com

Thanks!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.