Your Loyalty Means the World to Us!

Discussion in 'News, Announcements, and Dev Discussions' started by Dexella, May 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dexella Content & Social Media Manager

Your Loyalty Means the World to Us!

Thank you for your patience while we work to resolve matters surrounding the launch of SOE’s new All Access Membership - read all about it at this link! The implementation of this new membership plan across SOE’s game portfolio has been one of the most complicated updates to our billing system to date. As fellow gamers, we know that this has been frustrating and we sincerely regret any inconvenience this has caused.

We’re working around the clock to ensure these account issues are resolved as quickly as possible. In the meantime, to show our appreciation for your patience and understanding, we offer the following:
    • DC Universe™ Online – 50 Replay Badges will be granted to all DCUO players who logged in between 12:01am April 24 - 11:59pm April 30, 2014. The grant will occur after DCUO's regular 4:00am PDT downtime on Friday, May 2, 2014.
    • Dragon’s Prophet – Douple XP from Friday, May 2, 12:01am to Monday, May 5, 11:59pm
    • EverQuest® – Double XP from Friday, May 2, 12:00 noon PDT to Sunday, May 4th, 11:59pm PDT
    • EverQuest II – Double XPfrom Friday, May 2, 12:00 noon PDT to Sunday, May 4th, 11:59pm PDT
    • Landmark – Adding 7 additional days to any 7-day Closed Beta keys that were active during the downtime. This will be applied on Friday, May 2, 12:00 noon PDT
    • PlanetSide 2 – Double XP from Friday, May 2, 12:01am PDT to Sunday, May 4, 11:59pm PDT
    NOTE: All times are given in PDT. Click here to convert to your local time!

Thank you for your continued support, from all of us at SOE!
    Mark Tuttle
    SOE Director of Ecommerce
    • Up x 2
  2. Axledeep New Member

Seriously? You guys are phenomenal? Forever with you!
    • Up x 1
  3. brokenshieldd New Member

Woot ty so much Dexella and the SOE team =)
  4. Wuvdara New Member

This is why I've been playing the EQ games for about 15 yrs ! Thanks Dexella :)
  5. Daphonic New Member

My Question about this for Landmark is tho, it only effects the people with beta keys :( How about free outfit for Founders or something in landmark? Every other game effects everyone.
  6. Fusuy New Member

Lol out of my 7days of BETA i haven't played more then 15 mins at a time. There are countless reports about crashing and everyone was under the assumption Tuesdays update would have fixed it. No response from any mod or admin on the matter either? Or I've completely missed it. Anyway i won't be purchasing a founders pack because of this one reason. Back to PS2 for me.
  7. Mosh New Member

7 days, what about all the _REST_ of us Landmark testers???
  8. PerfectlySquaredRox New Member

I've played a lot of other games, but the way you show appreciation to your players is the best by far! I'll always play Sony games. <3 Thank you!
  9. Lia Amanodel New Member

Yeah... the double xp could be helpful... if i were able to play during the time frame it is offered... I'm most likely to play monday nights through wednesday nights as i work the midnight shift thursday through sunday...
  10. Fusuy New Member

Yea double exp times are just stupid. Not everyone stays home on a weekend. Hand out EXP boosters to every single player if you actually want people to feel as though you guys care. And get landmark working before you handout 7 day beta keys. I was looking forward to landmark but i wont be touching the game until its fully released now.. (and F2P)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.