Last activity:
Apr 29, 2015

Following 2

Followers 1

Share This Page

Talzar of Quellious

Active Member, Male, from Pennsylvania, USA

1. Vox_Disciples
      Hey Talzar, glad to see you're so invested in EQN. If your interested in a guild please check out Disciples of Vox!
      1. Talzar of Quellious
        Talzar of Quellious
        Thank you for the invitation but I'm going to get the lay of the land on my server before I make any commitments. Best of luck :)
        Jan 30, 2014
    2. Bloodbeard
      Maybe it will work out! Smed posted that they have listened and are going to honor the 500sc a month for re-occurring subs.
      Looks like I will be there with you guys in EQ:N :)
    3. Bloodbeard
      Anyway, if it all works out and I play EQN, I would love to jump on the same server with all of you guys. I'm central, so I can play pretty much any time zone.
    4. Bloodbeard
      With this new move, I will only be able to make the purchase once a month (without spending real money). I'm so sick of sony going back on their promises/rewards.
      I made a post on their thread in the Everquest forums. Lots of people in many games are upset about it. Maybe they will back off this one, though I doubt it. I believe they are doing this in preparation for EQ Landmark and EQ Next.
    5. Bloodbeard
      I received an email which stated they are getting rid of the 500 station cash a month that GOLD subscribers get because they are actually paying money per month to SOE. They are offering, in exchange, ONE item from the store per month worth up to 2000 SC. When I do get to play, I've saved up enough SC to purchase experience potions.
    6. Bloodbeard
      Sorry for the long delay in replying!
      I've been hunting a lot and of course the holidays kept me busy.

I'm doing pretty good. I only played once or twice i think in the month of december. Povar/Quellious is still a decent server, but I may be about to abandon SOE games completely and forever. I have the SOE All Access subscription plan for both of my accounts.
    7. Bloodbeard
      So, are you planning on playing Landmark? I don't think I will, as I'm still enjoying EQ and also don't want to purchase 2 pre-order packs ;)
      1. Talzar of Quellious
        Talzar of Quellious
        I'm sorry that I didn't message you when I said I would.

I'll play around with Landmark but I don't see myself becoming overly invested in it. EQN definitely has my interest though. Khaibit, Myra, and Sudawen are pretty interested in it as well. Time zones permitting, we should consider the same server.
        Dec 12, 2013
      2. Talzar of Quellious
        Talzar of Quellious
        I've been critical of ESO but I think it may actually be properly tuned which surprised me. The same group of us will be there as well.

How have you been? I miss Quellious. I've kept in touch with some but not nearly as many as I would have liked to.
        Dec 12, 2013
  • About