RedAngel
Last activity:
Sep 8, 2017

Followers 2

Share This Page

RedAngel

1. Blayken
      I like the post about the flying aspect of the game. I'm glad you agree that flying is not a no no if done right. :)
      1. RedAngel likes this.
      2. RedAngel
        RedAngel
        Its just been done sooo poorly for so long that people only see it as a bad design choice to skirt content. Being a huge fan of flight sims and if developed as a flight sim could easily make it fun (for me at least). Just flying at high speeds through the air just wont cut it these days.
        Dec 30, 2014
    2. KiLLBUILDv2
      Your suggestion for the crafting system where every material has hp, stats, and resistances really got me thinking. Every crafter could have a unique % recipe for the same weapon & that would result in unique stats. it's a brilliant idea and I think the devs should hear it. you may want to condense it and make a post about it.
      1. RedAngel likes this.
  • Signature

People learn faster on fire. Difficulty is the fuel that burns the longest.

Please for the love of god dont just push out another crappy unfinished game that will die in a year. You better take it to the Next level...

And like the gods as seen in their lore stories the devs havent been in the forums for over a thousand years!