EQN Landmark Beta Signup Notification for EU Players

Discussion in 'News, Announcements, and Dev Discussions' started by Dexella, Oct 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dexella Content & Social Media Manager

Hello all!

We know you’re all as excited about Beta plans for EQNL as we are, so we wanted to make sure everyone was on the right lists! Since we are delivering an entirely new and unique approach to MMO game design and development with EverQuest Next Landmark, andgiven that SOE’s Player Studio program is one of the cornerstones of EverQuest Next Landmark, SOE will directly manage EQNL and Player Studio for all regions.

So, where do I sign up for Beta?

EverQuest Next Landmark Beta:
    All Players (EU, NA and all other regions) – sign up here: https://www.everquestnext.com/beta-registration

For EverQuest Next Beta, EU customers – sign up here:www.everquestnext.eu, www.everquestnext.co.uk or www.everquest-next.de
    NA and all other regions – sign up here: https://www.everquestnext.com/beta-registration

We can hardly wait to share Beta with you!
    • Up x 16
  2. Wolfe New Member

Woot, can't wait. Loved the Dev Panel btw
  3. Maeka New Member

Can't wait!
  4. whiteknight New Member

WOW this should make EU players happy I know this was there #1 complaint.. that said cant wait for this game to come out
  5. Manshack New Member

Until EQN itself and not just Landmark allows EU players to play with their SOE accounts with their Station Cash forgive me if I don't jump for joy.
    • Up x 2
  6. Dexter New Member

None of the European registration links work. Getting Expired page.
  7. Arterus Member

I can't wait for EQNL! This is some great news...

It's a shame that most of us in the EU who have had accounts with SOE for over 10 years have to start over with PSB1. It just doesn't feel 'right' having to sign in to 'another' account for an SOE game... Can you not manage all accounts too... Like you always did?

This leaves such a bad taste in the mouth. I don't know about the player studio issues being our No1 complaint here in the EU... For me, its that accounts in good standing on the US servers means nothing to us for EQN or Landmark! When your giving out the beta invites.. Who will get preferential treatment? The people with the long standing accounts.. as it SHOULD be... Such a shame our EU accounts are brand new! :(
  8. Shrouded Hope Active Member

Thanks Dexella this was vastly helpful!
  9. Kittybock New Member

After seeing the Tweets of the pics from Landmark yesterday, I wanted to try it yesterday!!

That said, a quick question on regional Beta sign-ups:
    • We have friends in the EU that have played w/ us on NA servers in different MMOs (and are with us now in EQ2), any that sign-up for Beta and are accepted, will they be on different servers, etc? I am sure we are not alone in this. My apologies if this has been asked prior.
    Thanks,

Kitty
    • Up x 1
  10. Vittorio New Member

Can't wait for EQNL! Also yay for EU players.
  11. Sir Brucible New Member

I registered for the beta using everquestnext.co.uk, and all it seems to allow me to do is make an account there, which says the following at the top of my profile: "As soon as the game is available, you will be notified. We will let you know about all updates and news, if you have configured your profile to receive the newsletter." It just takes me back to that page any time I click on 'Beta Sign Up'.

Nothing to indicate I'm actually signed up for the everquest next beta, unlike the first link where I got an email making it very clear that I was signed up for at least the Everquest Next Landmark beta.
  12. Dexella Content & Social Media Manager

Try clearing your cache. Someone reported this error on Twitter as well, and that worked and brought the site back up for them. Let me know if it still doesn't work.

Thanks,
    Dexella
  13. Dracokyaku New Member

Great news, I'd much prefer to have SOE handling things.
  14. Arterus Member

Sir Brucible said:

I registered for the beta using everquestnext.co.uk, and all it seems to allow me to do is make an account there, which says the following at the top of my profile: "As soon as the game is available, you will be notified. We will let you know about all updates and news, if you have configured your profile to receive the newsletter." It just takes me back to that page any time I click on 'Beta Sign Up'.

Nothing to indicate I'm actually signed up for the everquest next beta, unlike the first link where I got an email making it very clear that I was signed up for at least the Everquest Next Landmark beta.

Thats all I get too... Does that mean I'm signed up for beta? Or not?
    I did this hours after the LIVE reveal and thats all it's ever said for me. Brucibles last line has me worried...

unlike the first link where I got an email making it very clear that I was signed up for at least the Everquest Next Landmark beta.

I have never had ANY indication that I am signed up for beta in any way...
    Would you please clarify whats going on here please?
  15. Zodiac New Member

Congrats EU players, this has been a major point of contention, great to see that you are under the same umbrella. Good luck with the beta applications!
  16. Domnonos New Member

Very nice. Really hope this is a sign of movement away from Pro7. There's a reason we (EU testers) *****ed and whined during the Planetside 2 beta to be allowed to stay with SOE ;)
  17. Dexella Content & Social Media Manager

I can only speak to this part:

EverQuest Next Landmark Beta:
    All Players (EU, NA and all other regions) – sign up here: https://www.everquestnext.com/beta-registration
    If you've registered through that link above using your SOE station account, you've registered for EQN Landmark Beta. :)
  18. Never New Member

Hoping this helps, Dex:

I registered as soon as we heard the registration opened up at SOE Live and I received an email (this was back on August 2nd). This email may have changed or it may no longer be part of the sign up process, but it began as follows:

We've received your EverQuest Next Beta application!

You have registered for the EverQuest Next and EverQuest Next Landmark Beta programs. Once you have been selected to join the Beta, you will receive an email with further instructions. In the meantime, we want you to help us design EverQuestNext!

it goes on to discuss the round table and other various links. I followed the same link to apply as Dex has posted above, so if you've completed that process successfully, email or not, I'm sure you're all set!
    • Up x 1
  19. Arterus Member

Nope never got one of those emails but I DID sign up on the night of the reveal and my account on Pro Seiben says:

As soon as the game is available you will be notified.

NOTHING about beta.. No confirmation... etc. I thought this weird at the time.. but in all honesty what can you do about it?

This is why I jumped on the chance to be heard here.
  20. Never New Member

If you attempt to sign up now and it let's you know that you're already registered (that's what I get), then you should be good to go!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.