89 percent and no longin is back

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Jimmyleh, Oct 14, 2016.

1. Bugfinder Trailblazer

My logs seem to have things like
    2016-10-1412:19:05mypc 14764439405824331439500Physx error: Code=2, message='physx::apex::ApexParameterizedTraits::traitsWarn: Class JetFSAssetParams is not registered, did you forget to load it's module?', file=C:\dev\jthomas_w764-jthomas2_7754\EQNext\Main\Code\External\PhysX\APEX12\shared\internal\include\ApexParameterizedTraits.h, line=849
    2016-10-1412:19:05mypc 14764439405924331439502Physx error: Code=2, message='physx::apex::ApexParameterizedTraits::getClassInfo: No NxParameterized::Factory is registered for AttractorFSAssetParams', file=C:\dev\jthomas_w764-jthomas2_7754\EQNext\Main\Code\External\PhysX\APEX12\shared\internal\include\ApexParameterizedTraits.h, line=255
    2016-10-1412:19:05mypc 14764439406024331439504Physx error: Code=2, message='physx::apex::ApexParameterizedTraits::traitsWarn: Class AttractorFSAssetParams is not registered, did you forget to load it's module?', file=C:\dev\jthomas_w764-jthomas2_7754\EQNext\Main\Code\External\PhysX\APEX12\shared\internal\include\ApexParameterizedTraits.h, line=849
    2016-10-1412:19:05mypc 14764439406124331439507Physx error: Code=2, message='physx::apex::ApexParameterizedTraits::getClassInfo: No NxParameterized::Factory is registered for TurbulenceFSAssetParams', file=C:\dev\jthomas_w764-jthomas2_7754\EQNext\Main\Code\External\PhysX\APEX12\shared\internal\include\ApexParameterizedTraits.h, line=255
    2016-10-1412:19:05mypc 14764439406224331439509Physx error: Code=2, message='physx::apex::ApexParameterizedTraits::traitsWarn: Class TurbulenceFSAssetParams is not registered, did you forget to load it's module?', file=C:\dev\jthomas_w764-jthomas2_7754\EQNext\Main\Code\External\PhysX\APEX12\shared\internal\include\ApexParameterizedTraits.h, line=849

in - I also seemed to download a couple of files..
  2. Tarmuar_TT Trailblazer

Uh oh, looks like the "Revenge of the Cancelled Project" has us at its mercy!!! :eek:

(if you dont get it, check the file line... file=C:\dev\jthomas_w764-jthomas2_7754\EQNext\Main\Code\...:eek::eek:)
  3. Fredelas Well-Known Member

When the game goes down for hours and no one from Daybreak seems to notice, is there a better way for players to report it? The next time this happens, it would be helpful to get Daybreak's attention on the matter sooner.
    BuilderX and Tarmuar_TT like this.
  4. Revekk Trailblazer

I want to be able to click a link and it activates a webcam at Daybreak you can view while simultaneously dimming all their regular lights switching on a klaxon and activating red lighting. ie "Red Alert" like in Star Trek. Seems reasonable to me. I'm sure no one would click it when the game is running fine. Lumerians are ever trustworthy.
    Bugfinder likes this.
  5. CoyoteDancer Trailblazer

6. Cheper Founder

patience, patience young padawan .. this game makes me go on a dark path :)
  7. CoyoteDancer Trailblazer

But, but, ... this means I have to go into the big blue room with the bright light and talk to ... people!?
  8. Tarmuar_TT Trailblazer

9. Dionesse Trailblazer

So what you are saying is the last time you had the game we had these problems? And that now you have just bought it again, only just last night, the problem is back... Hmmm... What did you do?:D
  10. GoddessV Trailblazer

Well, I believe it is those darned WikiLeaks. Or could it be that Lockeroom talk? Wait, let's just get real; it's an outright conspiracy! "Blame Canada!" OMG, they killed Landmark (Kenny)! YOU B$*#&&@s!

OK, OK, ...all jokes aside. This game is so addictive, and right now I'm missing my "fix", lol. *sighs .... Oh well, guess I'll use this downtime to do some housework. :)
  11. Bugfinder Trailblazer

Good god, immediately sit down and call a friend, you're in shock, housework ? really? oh my goodness you so dont want to do that you need someone you trust to talk you down
    stealingfeathers and GoddessV like this.
  12. Duncheka New Member

game error G28 on trying to login to char select. Not happening at this time. Days off becoming useful for real life stuff but not here.
    Bugfinder likes this.
  13. loremaster Founder

PLSSSSS fix this game ... I for see game shut off for good soon most like other games I have played that have turned into none fix and or pore game play....means game gets no player base and game goes bye by make us LM fans happy once again and let us get dust in our faces from mining or farming what ever we like to do... ty :D
  14. Fuzzy1 Founder

I had an extra day off from work this week, thought I'd spend some of my day getting some of my build done.......sigh.
    stealingfeathers and Bugfinder like this.
  15. Tarmuar_TT Trailblazer

I guess good ol Varn hast one more day to live before Manxing does him in...

(Confused? Wait for part 1...grins)
  16. Cheper Founder

just started winamp ...Tetris melody on a loop :)
  17. stealingfeathers Trailblazer

Had the day off from work today. Was looking forward to playing Landmark. :-(
    Game Error G28. *cry* Looks like it has been this way for hours.
  18. BuilderX Trailblazer

Yep 5 hours and counting......
  19. Fredelas Well-Known Member

The first issues actually began for players about 11 hours ago. Daybreak has been working on fixing them for about 5 hours now.
  20. BuilderX Trailblazer

Sorry, 5 is bad enough!