[Suggestion] New Ideas and Re-Requesting of items for LM

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Mishia of Lanys T'Vyl, Sep 12, 2016.

1. Zorkon Trailblazer

Default Window's COPY and PASTE into story nodes text boxes.
    It's been a while since I've been on but I belive it works now, but not totally windows compatabile like a right click menu.
    GoddessV likes this.
  2. stealingfeathers Trailblazer

I just thought of something else that has probably been asked for before. Regarding mail:
    1. Ability to see our sent messages.
    2. Ability to include quoted text when replying.
    GoddessV and Zorkon like this.
  3. manopoliy Founder

-Blackboad:
    where you see messages from all blackboards in landmark as an drop down menu with a title when you click the title the information appears maybe in your chat window maybe inside the blackboard itself.
    To post a message you add a mesage with a title and a duration time(date or hours) and all the messages will by synced between each blackboard on each claim, so you can spread your information inside of landmark when you like to stay up to date you just place one inside your caim...
    Shardiis likes this.
  4. Sinamyn_Bunz Trailblazer

More wish list props (I apologize if I have repeated any)

Bathroom accessories:
    Toilet paper & holder!!! :p
    Towels-(yes, pillows do the trick right now)

Misc:
    Lamps-table lamps, floor lamps
    More holiday seasonal stuff-Halloween (as stated in another thread), Christmas,
    Windows (including bay windows)-some that open and close.

Any other decorative props that are next to impossible to make with blocks:
    Small vases
    House plants
    etc

NPCs that have been mentioned before in other threads:
    Pets!!!
    Cats, dogs, horses, cows, pigs, chickens.... anything that you can L&T on your plot.

All previous posts have awesome ideas, and I truly hope one day we will see all or most of them.

Perhaps a dev could drop a hint or 2 if any of our wishes are going to come true in the near future??

Play-ability is certainly priority one, However most of these wishes have to do with the artists, the ones that don't work on bugs or codes, it is to them that we plead for more stuff to play with. :)
    Shardiis and GoddessV like this.
  5. Shardiis Trailblazer

We need critters in the world, not just 3 types of insects.
    We need bony fish, shellfish, & other types of sea creatures.
    We need small reptiles and mammals on land.
    We need bats, birds, and flying squirrels in the sky.

However, this might interfere with a build...I don't want rats in my kitchen or snakes slithering through the bedrooms or a bat in the bathroom....unless I place them there, of course. And my jackalope might object to an uninvited bunny on the stairs.
  6. Mishia of Lanys T'Vyl Founder

Tintable Emitters - So we can hide them a little more
    Tint Colors - Tinting Colors to actually match the color they display
    More Creatures - More Racial mobs like Elves, Dwarves, Tolls, Orges, Frogloks, Halflings, Gnomes to play with

Agree with Shardiis - More Doors (Glass, Split, Half, Pair) and any other types
  7. BuilderX Trailblazer

More Creatures - The ability to turn any NPC into a Ghost or Ghostly Form.
  8. Tarmuar_TT Trailblazer

Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like :)
    Mishia of Lanys T'Vyl likes this.
  9. Sizuma Trailblazer

Devs to work on the game.
  10. Graysilk Trailblazer

We have a sliding door, use the sliding carpet in the door frame. Unfortunately it tends to hang itself where it choses, when you log off.
  11. Graysilk Trailblazer

Greetings, your name recalls memories of Nameless and VZ. Great post of wants/suggestions.

Guild Access tabs and larger claim sites for the guild builds is something we've asked for since beta. So glad you listed it. Vote yes.

Blending at choice is great idea. Hope the dev's say it is possible to do.

Tintable Glass , yes.

Tintable water would be fun.

Removable ocean water. Been asked for and asked for. I think we were told it's not possible? Not sure.

Crafting Upgrades:
    Yes yes yes. Bring back our beta crafting with making our own stations and their progression.
    Allow us to mine the SINGLE ores, not the combinations. IE. We used to be able to mine mithril, now we have to combine it.
    Stop mining complete jewels and making them raw: this is kinda backwards. IE, raw rubyicite.
    The craftings use of gems for making potions is weird I agree.

Allow the crafting of separate pieces of armor, not the one size fits all. Like tunics, robes, pants, shoulders, wrists. Helms someday?

Allow ncp's we can dress. I realize the current ones are hard mode. But, I think I remember a dress dummy in EQ2 that we could dress in our own outfits : to display the wares we were selling in our own shops. So, it can be done. I know - 8 months to design one character. But would it be that long now as the ncp is basically designed?

Potions: at least add health potions. The campfires are only healing we have and they fall thru the floors as they are burning, or just fail for no discernable reason.-already checked it as to making sure out of reach of mobs and not being hit thru the walls either. It just won't heal us at times.(by us I mean other of my guild members).

Tinting wood: the distressed woods, horz. and vertical can be tinted using the raw metals. Green, blue, dark and light gray, red. Having ability to tint all would be nice.

Utensils for the table: transfer them over from EQ2. :)

Chat: allow us to separate the types of chats. Pulling the tell window off to one side would be great. Pulling raid chat off to one side when in caos caves would be nice.

Music: in options the ability to pipe in our own choice of music from our pc/laptop. [just dreaming, I can listen to my own choice of music thru my headphones now. But, would be neat to have it playing while video taping, instead of having to add it separately on editing.
  12. Gromatici Founder

Not the same as glass at all, but thanks.
  13. Graysilk Trailblazer

Agree. I simply meant that it is a sliding door substitute.

Check out the rice paper panel in the mat's list. Change the rice paper to glass. Get a paned glass door or a full glass with frame. Set it half way into the slot, so it appears half open. Or maybe, figure out how to link it to open and close?
  14. Sinamyn_Bunz Trailblazer

I have another idea....different styles of curtains please!!

Single panels, ruffled, straight, valances, blinds (horizontal and vertical) .
    Can you tell I am decorating windows at this moment in time? LOL....
    GoddessV and Zorkon like this.
  15. Mishia of Lanys T'Vyl Founder

Can we have graphical Weather changes not just bright and sunny days? Granted I like Bright sunny days most of the time but would be nice to see a change in the weather sometimes (NOT every day though maybe like 1 time per game week or so)
    Weather - Rain, Lightning, Thunderstorms, (Mountain top Snow) Snowstorms in Tundra biomes
    Logic Gate Node - 3-Way Logic Gate (we currently have a 2-way logic gate)
    Multi Logic Gate - 1 Input 1-3? output Gate
    Signal Comparator - 3 input 1 output (compares the 3 inputs and to turn on/off the signal for the output signal) not really sure if this would be useful.
  16. Mishia of Lanys T'Vyl Founder

More.. More... Ideas!!!

Work on Bugs - List is too long to list here, but we all know most of them.
    Moveable Voxels - Moveable (wall) Voxels (slide In/out, left/right, up/down) to make hidden passageways of any size, shape, and color to match surrounding build. Like filling a linking area...
    And / Nor / Or Gates - we now have "Logic" and "If" Gates, but we now are missing And / Nor / and Or Gates

Keep this List going so it stays in the lime light of postings hehe
  17. Tarmuar_TT Trailblazer

How about...

Destructible Props - Not in the sense you think. Example: I have a room, linking area against a wall that has a crypt. You kill the boss, the crypt self destructs, unfortunately, the props (skulls and whatnot) are still there, floating in the air. Make props affected by destructible areas, so everything is destroyed on cue...

Or is that already possible because I completely missed it? :eek:

Edit:

Oh yeah, and spirit versions of creatures, at least the human ones at first...

Spirit Mobs - I need a "ghost" version of a creature to re-enact a massacre and set the 6 claim adventure in motion, would be great to have a spirit version of the mob I am using to initiate the sequence...see through, glowing bluish outline that wavers in and out...
  18. BuilderX Trailblazer

Yes and did say that before but yes, and just be able to hide props through linking would also be useful.
  19. Tarmuar_TT Trailblazer

heheh, just saw it, and the likes I gave...

sorry, am all giddy over being able to have selectable responses...lol
  20. BuilderX Trailblazer

Understandable.....