Week End Wrap Up - August 28

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Fairan, Aug 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fairan Community Relations

Greetings, Landmarkians!

As promised, here's the Week End Wrap Up for this week and it isn't even being posted on Monday of the next week! Progress is good. :)

We were trying to get an update this week, but numerous issues with our internal environment have made that impossible. We've made progress on resolving all of them, but we're not quite there yet. I was forced to postpone the update until next week (likely Thursday), but I'll make sure to send out details as the future starts to become clearer. Sorry for the delay, this one has been a bit out of our control.

With the update, I've mentioned a few things that will be coming:
    • Paste w/o Props option (from tweak mode)
    • Additional Halasian Props (Currently 24, possibly more will make it)
    • Halasian Materials Tweaks/Fixes
    • Bug Fixes, UI tweaks, etc
    I also tweeted out a teaser that Building Tools would be receiving some love soon. We have people actively working on a number of tasks to make them better, but it will take some time to make all the changes/additions/etc, we want.

We didn't have a Workshop Show this week, but we will be having one next week at the normal time (Thursday, 9/3 @ 11:00 AM PST). This one will include Josh, Alen, Rosie and I'll be putting in a guest appearance for part of the show! And no, I won't be wearing the green spandex thing that *someone* photoshop'd onto me that I've seen on Twitter. Sorry for those that may have been hoping (trust me, you shouldn't have been)!

And a big thank you to the community who have offered to pull together a Community Week End Wrap Up each week. This week's has been posted by Eleven06! Many thanks. :)
    Fionna, Karrane, Throow and 3 others like this.
  2. Ballin Stormhammer Trailblazer

Thank you Terry. Greatly appreciated. Keep it up!
    Karrane likes this.
  3. Dekoven Trailblazer

Thanks, much appreciated.

Raeh
  4. Tenma Trailblazer

We all know the truth Terry...
    [IMG]
    Karrane, SuperNova and Zekseidu like this.
  5. Arazons Trailblazer

all good stuff thanks!
  6. Dionesse Trailblazer

Great stuff, 24+ Halasian props that sounds awesome.

Some love for the building tools also sounds great, could this be something like a voxel editor??? If not then please don't break any of the existing tools while you are making them better:confused:

Good luck with your internal environment (I assume this doesn't mean the AC stopped working causing the developers to stop working?:D ) issues.

Have a good weekend everyone.:)
  7. Zorkon Trailblazer

He already said what it was... in last weeks late weekend wrap up.
    • Paste w/o Props option (from tweak mode)
  8. Dionesse Trailblazer

Ahh thanks, wasn't around then, I missed that, Although useful. When I read the word tools I was thinking more of the actual construction side of tools if you know what I mean... Oh well it's all good stuff :D
    Zorkon likes this.
  9. Karrane Trailblazer

Thanks Terry!!
  10. Thelandir Trailblazer

Me thinks you missed what Terry wrote up above...here I've highlighted it in red for ya.

Terry starts the sentence with "I also...". Which means the "soon to come love for building tools" is in addition to the bulleted things he mentions. I believe that is what Dionesse was referring to.
  11. Dionesse Trailblazer

Ahh great there might still be some interesting developments coming:)
    Zorkon likes this.
  12. Zorkon Trailblazer

Actually, I was just getting lazy and used his words this update instead of going back and finding the actual words I was talking about from "last weeks late weekend wrap up"

There could always be more coming.
  13. Parthin Trailblazer

Those "issues" with the "internal environment" are something I assumed would be the case with the transition to Daybreak. I wish the complainers would be more understanding of the situation.
    Zorkon likes this.
  14. Zorkon Trailblazer

Lol...yea.. "nothing will change, it's going to be business as usual " I have been through two buyouts, and my wife though one that "nothings going to change" included the elimination of her job classification the next month.
  15. Ballin Stormhammer Trailblazer

I can confirm some love is coming to the build tools and they are working on some other things as well.
    No ETA yet though. what's your favorite shape? I'm excited to see it. This game just keeps getting better.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.