Hotfix notes - 23 July 2015

Discussion in 'Update Notes and Developer Discussion' started by Domino, Jul 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grot Trailblazer

Where are people seeing stuff about water being updated? I think I missed something
    Atmospherik likes this.
  2. jinn Trailblazer

Where is the leather texture please.
    Andesine, hammerman32 and Atmospherik like this.
  3. Netasi Well-Known Member

It hasn't been in any update notes that I've seen in recent months, maybe it was a twitter post or something, but it wasn't here.
  4. Domino Developer

Thanks for the report, Rrys!

This morning when we did the Saturday server bounce we fixed the embercup builder's chest. On Monday once our database team is back in the office, we'll check who bought the chest before the fix, and grant them any embercup that they are missing. (You actually got nightbloom - which you can keep, bonus.) Apologies for the inconvenience!

[Edit with update: we identified everyone who bought the affected embercup chests yesterday but have not finished the re-grant yet. We'll continue working on that today.]
  5. Rrys Trailblazer

Thank You! :)
  6. Domino Developer

Embercup builder's chests should now have been re-granted to anyone who purchased them between Thursday and Saturday morning. You will find them in your inventory next time you log in. Thanks for your patience and enjoy your embercup!
  7. Zennie. Member

Has/When Will the Selection tool be fixed? I havn't played lately but when I did play a like 2 months ago. The tool didn't work right if it was lager then 1x1. Making selecting large objects harder then needed.
  8. Bonypart Trailblazer

Use your scroll wheel to adjust the size or hit the Full Stop key.
  9. Zennie. Member

I'm talking about it moving off point when it was larger. i.e starting at like 6, when you click it would click off point. and I don't have snap to grid on. this is only an issue when its lager then 1x1,

I'm not talking about after I click and drag to make it a larger size.
  10. Atmospherik Trailblazer

I think that bug is still happening, although i haven't checked in a while. It doesn't get much attention because most people work with a single voxel curser and drag out larger selection boxes.

If you confirm that it's still happening you can vote for it here on the issue tracker.

https://dgcissuetracker.com/browse/LM-399
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.