Zoning to Jarsath Wastes

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Maroger, Feb 6, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-Maroger Guest

I started the HIgh Risks, Higher PRofits - and made it to the Sokokar Post for called Jarsath Wastes -- how do you actually get to the zone - do you have to run up the path - it seems lined with Sel'Nok Infiltrators. Is there another place to zone into the wastes or do you have to go up that path?
    If you have to go up the path -- any tips -- I can't figure out where the mobs stop and even with sprint and 35% speed I still get one-shotted -- only level 28.
    Any help would be appreciated.
  2. ARCHIVED-Dolgan Guest

Had the same problem. I eventually made it though. Get to lvl 30 first then buy a totem. That will help. Just watch out for the see invis mobs and you should be fine. Just have to sprint past them otherwise. but pan out so you can see around you more and try not to get into aggro range. Gonna have the same problem in JW trying to get to the NPC so it is good practice. Or just get a Conjy to COH you past it.
  3. ARCHIVED-Maroger Guest

Dolgan wrote:
    I am assassin so I have sneak -- but they see though that and I would think they see though it at level 30 too don't they. ?
    I am trying it on the Test Copy server to see what is going on.
  4. ARCHIVED-denmom Guest

Maroger wrote:
    You must run up the path thru the wandering SelNoks, goblins, and the small cockatrices.
    It's a pain, but it can be threaded, I did so on my low adventure/L75's or so crafters when RoK came out. I was using the faction grinding to level my crafters.
    If you play in first person, try pulling out to third. You can then see the mobs easier and be able to dodge them.
    They do have a pattern of wandering, you just have to time it. I know, sucks, but that's how I did it.
    That or have someone L80 come in and kill things for you.
  5. ARCHIVED-Ohiv Guest

Maroger wrote:
    Anymob that is 10 or more levels higher then you will see through invso/sneak/camo/whatever to hide. Basically you have to make a run for the border!! Just be careful in your path you take to try and give a large enough burth to not agro mobs and don't stop either.. I got my lowlevel characters through this way. Although IF the recipies from the kunark factions are heirloom now you should just beable to buy them with your main and pass them down. ( I read they were on test but frankly I've had to rebuild my harddrive and well I didn't get to play yesterday, and not sure when today I can get it working)
  6. ARCHIVED-Dolgan Guest

They are heirloom. As long as your main has the faction to buy it. I didn't quite have enough for the advanced jewler from the dizok but that is crap compared to the Danak stuff. If you have a main have them get it. If you are just trying to get the quest completed for the xp then run for it or have someone else clera a path. They don't even need to kill just pull the mobs away. Or get a Conjy to COH you. there might be one that is making a trip to JW that can do it for you.