Zoning into Myrist?

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Cusashorn, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

I'm seeing conflicting reports that you have to be level 110 to zone into Myrist, and that you can also zone in from below level 100... So how do I gain access to the zone?
    Breanna likes this.
  2. Avithax Well-Known Member

110 Crafter or Adventurer but be careful if you're just a crafter, some of the quest items are not usable until you reach a certain level.
    Breanna and Cusashorn like this.
  3. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

I guess I better start leveling up my tradeskill class then. To be honest, I just want to travel to Erlysai to hire a new mercenary I acquired.
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Kuulei Well-Known Member

You need to be 110 Adventurer or 110 crafter that has received the in-game mail and gained access to flag your account. Once that is done, any other character on your account that is at least level 100 Adventurer or 100 crafter, will be able to enter.
    Cusashorn likes this.
  5. Avithax Well-Known Member

If it's the Bixie you're looking to hire you also will need to be able to fly.

Edit: Or have a pal that can and call to them.
    Dude likes this.
  6. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

So I can use Call of the Veteran? Awesome!
  7. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Ahh. Tried to CoV into Eryslai. If you're account isn't flagged to enter Myrist with a level 110 character, then none of the zones it acts as a gateway to can be accessed either.

Oh well, I'm now a level 108 Sage, and will reach 110 once I get a little more vitality and writ grinding, so no big deal.
  8. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

I made it to level 110 and finally got access to Myrist. the letter I got in the mail very specifically gave me a system message that my account was now flagged for access.

I guess that settles that.
    Breanna likes this.