Zoning and rendering issues...

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Merriel, Jan 6, 2019.

1. Merriel Well-Known Member

What is up lately with the extremely long load times and sometimes not zoning at all and having to relaunch, and with the extremely slow rendering? For the last month or so, the loading and rendering times have gotten to be absolutely horrendous. It's not just me on my one pc, but both pc's I own, and my friends as well. It's just absolutely horrid lately. I don't know what changes were made, but it was definitely not for the better. :/
  2. Laaw Well-Known Member

game has been crashing on me. zoning has been slow. today only for me
  3. Tupperbeast Active Member

Zoning in Game is horrible atm, pls Daybreak give use Money back and fix your broken stuff. The horrible Zoning is more than two weeks now. Oh wait or must spend more Money for ****** Hamster.
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Read the EULA: there is specifically not a performance guarantee. So no, you can't get money back.
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Tupperbeast Active Member

Do you think that I do not know I'm not a beginner player: p, but what does not this team do not manage to fix their mistakes.
    The servers are getting worse and even the zones or lags just what's going on in PQ's is just awful.

And I do not want to hear any more excuses from the support or the devs that this is due to our hardware or software, that's easy to say if you're actually too lazy to do your actual work and name things by name.

I have never heard this company apologize for such things. Why do you ask why?

It also find it cruel that everything is more and more to pay to win, soon you will have to buy hamster forage via DB Market Place so that the game is guaranteed to run better.

And yep i know the Game is Old, it run still with Directx 9 is shame too.
    Rhodris and Rosyposy like this.